You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Nice Ghost In My Life

Real Ghost Stories

The Nice Ghost In My Life

 

This was about 2 years ago. One day, me and my cousin Charley, went to our school on Saturday to play at the school play-ground. I heard a small, child-ish laugh coming from inside the school. Charley looked at me," Did you hear that?" She whispered.

I looked at her and walked up the school stairs to the entrance. The laugh became stronger. Suddenly, the laugh formed into a scream. I heard footsteps of high-heels and boots. A loud bang came from the door. Charley and I screamed, as we saw the little girl's lifeless body slowly slip down.

Blood from the girl's hands were streaming down, and suddenly a black shadow looked down, and walked off. Everything we saw, dissapeared, as if it never happened. Charley and I decided to call the girl Emily. The only features I saw of the girl were red hair, and what seemed to be freckles.

This next encounter was kind of like déjà vu. I decided to go in my bathroom and do the bloody Mary game. Well, at the last spin, I saw Emily, again. She smiled at me and said hi, and then disappeared. Does anybody know what this means? Beause, I don't! I would like to see what you think, and your experiences and stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, midnightdreams, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
She sounds nice! Make sure you keep your gaurd up thought ^^ But try being nice back to her if you see her again. She might just want a friend to play with:)
bethxbrutality (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
maybe 'Emily' was killed in her school playing bloody mary. My friends and I always used to do it in elementary school.
ko0te (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Interesting! It seems as if "Emily" was murdered and she's a friendly ghost! But you should have investigated the matter. If I were in your shoes, I'd have inquired about the incident rather than wasting my time on thinking "Why she said HELLO to me?" 😐
Muds3 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
I recommend you research the place. Like Amaranth say maybe she's attached herself to you or my opinion is she is trying to tell something. If she's trying to tell you something I would:
*Find out about the place and maybe how she is related to the place
*Find her name
*Go back to the place where you witnessed her (Where you saw the whole thing happen)
*Go to the spot and call her name

If she gives you clues then:
*try to get the message from the clues
*review the clues
If nothing happens when you call her there is something wrong. One possibility is she is trying to haunted you.
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
I'd be weary of any freqently appearing apparition until you know for 1000% sure that this entity is not evil. Is this the first time you saw what you thought was an entity? Not 'Emily' per say, but any entity. Did you have a imaginary friend growing up etc? I'm not trying to poke fun at the situation in any way. You may have a gift. Nevertheless, don't trust any ghost you see as a harmless being. I'm of the opinion, that sometimes spirits don't know that we could see them. They live in a parallel life, the moment they know you can see them, they'll pester you for something, maybe unfinished business, maybe a link to the living world, some of which desire this. I would definately research the location, but be weary of 'Emily'.
Amaranth (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
I'm not sure about 'Emily'-She sounds like she's attached herself to you. About the Black Shadow-was it at the top of the stairs looking down, or what? Have you looked up the history of the school and if anyone else has seen the girl?
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
so it was in your bathroom when you saw her a second time? That's not good, especially if an entity (especially one so macabre sounding) has latched onto you.
Do some research into the school, perhaps there could be a way to help her move on
Thanks for sharing
SupernaturalWaffle (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
Woah. I would suggest taking precautions when you see the Emily again. Ghosts may act nice upon influence, but she may lure you in to a trap. Bloody Mary is not good! 😲
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
Well first of all its not best to play those games unless you are taking every precauton and a freind outside the door is taking every precaution but don't have to people do it at once bloody mary can have people kill each other from what I've heard and don't think its a nice ghost or entity because many evil entitys act like that and end up hurting people in the end. Bloody mary is still never safe.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
wow, Interesting story and yeah I hear about Bloody mary sure is creepy. Hmm she most been murder or something where the school was at.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: