You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Cousin's Visit

Real Ghost Stories

My Cousin's Visit

 

Before one of my first cousins's died because of heart disease, she used to read English pocket books while sitting on a bench made out of bamboo outside their house. Sometimes, she'd just hang out in our house reading the same books.

I saw how she suffered with the disease because before she died, my aunt and my mother were watching over her in our house. After she was buried, her ghost visited us.

Two or three days after she was buried my aunt (her mother) heard somebody walking outside our house going to their house in the middle of the night. (Their house is maybe 4-5 meters from our house). They heard the sound of a footstep going to the bench made out of bamboo. My cousin's younger sister heard it too but too scared to attempt to look at it.

After that, they heard what sounded like somebody flicking a page from a book on that bench like the way my cousin use to flick through a book. My aunt asked my cousin's sister if she heard it too and answered yes.

Then they heard the footstep again but this time coming closer to their room. They heard somebody open the cabinet and yet they were the only ones sleeping in their house. After dawn, my cousin and my aunt woke up and find out that there was no book on the bench made out of bamboo.

They told us about the incident and concluded that maybe it was our dead cousin visiting us.

Other hauntings by Akatsuki07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Akatsuki07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

moonlight (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
wow...the memoery will love on forever... She done that rughteen over and over so much. It was framed in your memeory. Not saying it wasn't paranormal are anything. Great to read... ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
This could also be something that is etched into the atmosphere because it was such a routine. Residual phenomenon. Not necessarily an intelligent haunting. To me, if it's not an intelligent haunt it's not worth worrying about.
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
When my grandmother passed away. My aunt who was also her next door neighbor. Had many experiences as if Granny were still around doing the things she had enjoyed and done in her life. Such as Grandma would always come out to my aunt's house early in the morning and start the coffee while my aunt was getting ready for the day. My aunt said that several morning after granny's death. She would be in another room of her home. When she would her what sounded like someone come in through her kitchen door and start rummaging through her cabinets, the sound of water running. Upon checking my aunt said no one was ever there. It seems granny was still around and letting EVERYONE KNOW she was still around. All of her children and grandchildren had experiences to let us know she was still around.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: