You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Woman In My Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

Woman In My Dreams

 

I love to read and listen to people talk about spirits but never did I believe I would one day be posting on here about a problem I have with a spirit.

I left Connecticut to live and work in Ohio with my friend because he has a lot of work going on right now. From the first day one I stepped into the house, I knew it had a spirit, I told myself if the spirit is not harassing me I don't have any problem with it. The last four days, I had dreams about this woman trying to make out with me and because I did know this woman in my dream I used to turn away from her.

My friend told me about 2am this morning while he was watching a movie the vent in his room stated to blow real hard and his blanket was raising very high from the air that was coming through from the vent, He then said out of no where something came and held him down on his bed, he could not move nor speak for a few seconds, and all this time the thing that was holding him down was playing with his private part.

Now I am wondering if the woman in my dream who was trying to make out with me was really doing it and I was not dreaming rather it was really happening to me.

What kind of spirit is this?

Can someone give me some advice on what to do about this spirit please?

Thanks to all.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lost999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
Succubi are definitely a type of evil spirit and most of time described as a type of demon
You have to know that Succubi have the power to affect a person's mind especially if they have a long relationship with it. One of it's goal is to have those in "love" with them to "advertise" that succubi are harmless demonless spirits that only give pleasure.
About all demons will try to trick humans into believing that they are good.
I can tell you now from experience (even now) that you are being lied to by them.
Try to reject them as soon as you can because the more you give in the harder it is to get away. They will keep you away from any other types of future relationships as others have said.
I have to say, YES it is true, you can have something "drained" from you. I am not sure what, but after all my encounters with these demons, they drain something from me. I feel like I am losing myself more and more each time. It is hard to turn away, but it is possible. God Bless
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
[at] abisha

Wikipedia lies. Maybe you should read sources that are actually true, like people who have spirit sex and don't get their life drained. Succubi aren't demons.
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-08)
this is eally an succubus... I really not so... Gd at this things but succubus is a woman ans incubus is a man...so...yh but there is no danger on succubs... But incubus are so dangerous...!
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Trust me Lost999, that you don't want to
Get on a succubus' bad side if you value
Your life, that is 😐
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Sooo, at the SAME time that you were having these dreams, your friend had his experience...
I have a friend who has not posted to this site for quite a few months. He taught me that HIS particular succubus was very... Shall we say "discriminating". SHE did not want to "share" with anyone. She was very selfish (though, seemingly extremely soft hearted) and would "settle" for nothing save what it was that she desired.
Granted, HE did not have any qualms about her desires either.
BUT...
She would NOT have "shared" with his roommate, IF he had one (in fact, he had a house guest for a while and she NEVER visited his sheets) as she was a very selfish lover.
I am no expert. I just thought I "caught" that she may have jumped from you to him, only in that the intimacy was a bit more rated x with the friend than it was with you.
I hope I did not confuse you, I was just trying to explain why I asked for a timeline. AND why I think your dreams are unrelated to your friends experience.
Thank you.
lost999 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
whitebuffalo,I told my friend about my dreams one day after, his encounter with the spirit.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
WHO KNOWS, Lost999?
They like to displace keys, homework, blueprints, money... A myriad of items TO GET OUT ATTENTION.
At least that is what the research seems to point to at present time. There is still MUCH that is not known in the field of the paranormal.

On your first situation. I need to ask you a question. Did you happen to tell your friend that you are living with, that you had been having these types of dreams BEFORE he TOLD you (I assume you did not witness the whole blanket raising...) about HIS experience?
Thank you.
lost999 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Thanks to all for your advice, Now I have a next problem in the house, We does make a lot of pizzas and we always keep the pizza pan in the oven.

When we get up this morning the pizza pan was no were to be found,It's like if the pizza pan just vanish into tin air, We look all over the house for this pizza pan and we did not find it.

So we came to the conclusion that the spirit took it, Why would this spirit take our pizza pan?
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
from my knowlage you are doing a good job stoping the entity because most subbcubses usually exausted the person into death and you are resiting it wacth out in the future.

My sources for the info are not that reliable but you can trust because I found same info more than one site.
lost999 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
My friend said he ask one of his good friends who had been living in the area for years and he was told it alway had something living in the house for years and a lot of people around knows that, On many occasions when I am home even in the day time I does feel the presents of something evil in the house and most of the time its like if its right behind my back.

And the hair on my head does go crazy, the pores on my upper body does raise like if it wants to leaves my body, all this time I am watching my friend and he is not even feeling any present of the evil spirit in the home.

We well be cleaning out the house in one day time.
moonlight (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Wow very intersting, You don't hear many storyies like that. Some would think you was just a perv dreaming of woman... But that's for non bielivers...LOL... ❤
abisha (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
succubus is a evil demon. (female) so they say.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

I always say never pass a good opportunity.
It's risk free... So long you believe it
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
I agree that this sounds like a Succubus. Perhaps on the less gentle side of the spectrum. I would suggest a verbal order to leave, perhaps a cleansing, something similar to that.

Best of luck!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Well, first off, you really can not do anything about a ghost fondling your friend.
You should be aware, though, that not ALL beings that uh, molest, ARE succubus'. At least to my knowledge. There really are other entities that either know little, or are just not "addicted" (sorry, loss of a word there) to sex.
There are SOME that just occasionally "cop a feel" (Please forgive me for typing that).

As for your dreams...
New place, new town, stresses of life can be rough.
Occasionally, there is an alternative reason for dreaming of sex or making out. Generally it is considered a stress reliever, and REALLY has NOTHING to do with the act.
Not everything is always as it seems.
Thank you.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
That definitely sounds like a succubus from your description.

If you don't want the attention, first you must not entertain her advances and at the same time tell it to leave you alone. It might be a good idea to pass that along to your friend.

You will not find very much information on the WWW about Succubus other than myth and superstition and religious fear mongering.

I agree with Succubussed.
Their only motive is for sex and sexual activity with humans. They aren't harmful except if you do entertain her, you probably won't want a human partner anymore.
lost999 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Thanks Succubussed,

What is a Succubus and how can I get raid of it? I will search for some info about a Succubus online to see what answers I get.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Lost999, if your dreams are connected with the Being that molested your friend, you might be dealing with a Succubus.

In my opinion (based in part on my own ongoing relationship with a Succubus), you aren't in any danger of having your soul or life force drained by contact with one of these Beings.

The only danger that I have found is that the sex is very addicting.

New comments for this story have been disabled