You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Face Behind the Curtains

Real Ghost Stories

Face Behind the Curtains

 

This happened last night on 3/24/07. It was about 1:30 a.m. My cousin and I couldn't go to sleep because of the noises and things we saw. My uncle and aunt were sleeping. We were the only ones awake and we were alone in the living room. My older cousin was working. My younger cousin and I were telling stories. That's when I heard a whistling by the bathroom. My cousin then told me she wanted to go to the bathroom and when I told her what I heard, she didn't want to go. Then my older cousin came and started eating in the living room where we were. My uncle came out of his room and told us about a dream he had. I wasn't paying much attention because I was being distracted by something I saw behind the curtain. I was looking closely and it looked like an old woman's face. Then the face disappeared but I still saw a bump behind the curtain. I went to check with fear. I opened it but I didn't see anything. I didn't tell anyone until the next day to not scare them. I still never found out what was actually behind the mysterious curtains.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ghostfox96 (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
The same thing happened to me.
I however, wasn't the only person to see it my friends were there too. There was a mans face looking into the window, literally nose up against the window. He wasn't familair in any way.
He vanished pretty quickly though, when we got the courage to approach the window he was gone but had left a little breath mark on the window, freaky stuff huh?
Maybe it was ghost, maybe it wasnt. Could have been a pervy man getting a kick out of a bunch of girls watching tv. The only thing to indicate it could have been something paranormal is how he vanished into thin air. Hmm?
Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Wow! That was a really good story! Did you ever tell anybody about what you saw?

❤ Selinda ❤
Sharon_is_Caron (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
My great-grandfather saw the curtains move THE SAME NIGHT my mother had a dream about a woman in a long dress, that seemed to blend in with the curtains. She was reaching out, and the curtains were coming towards her. Reading the story you posted reminded me of that. Perhaps it's the same thing?
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-21)
Jack,
You have the wrongest answer. It may have been her mind playing tricks on her. But the bump, yes that could be the wind.

Kimberly,
I'm no skeptic but I believe you saw a ghost of a old woman. But the bump could've been created as isluin with the wind.

Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-21)
yeah how could the face be the wind? Kimberly, your story is so weird! Wow.
Skaterboy10000.yahoo.come (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
how could the face be the wind? I don't see where you are going with that one
jack kieran cody (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
it wasn't scary but weird the face could of been the wind plus the bump that stayed ther could of been the wind aswell

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: