You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Breath And The Growl

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Breath And The Growl

 

This little bit of evidence was captured on 02-29-2009 at about 8:30 to 9:00 PM. I was doing a little field work on some modified equipment that I have been working on. The cemetery that I captured these EVP's in, is located in the country. It is still in use today, but many of the earlier tombstones date back to the 1860's. The reason that I chose this cemetery is due to the fact that a fairly large creek runs beside the cemetery on the south side. One theory is that running water helps the entities manifest and give better recordings. I have investigated here about 5 or 6 times over the last 3 + years. I haven't captured anything worth writing about, until now.

I set up 2 recorders about 20 yards / meters apart. I carried a third one around with me. One of the two stationary recorders was the "Modified" recorder that I have been working on for about a year (trying to improve the EVP quality and length of communication). The Third clip with the Breath was captured on this recorder. The "Growl" or yell was captured on the one I was holding.

Note when listening to this, there is one voice that softly says "help me", then right after that a Yell/Growl. What does this sound like to you? One more thing, I was completely alone when I recorded these.

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Chills up and down my spine! No way I would go back! You most definitely have a nack for these things.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Evp 1 sounded like it said help me as for the growls...*shivers* I would have never went back there again
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
If any of you have read my page (yea right). You would see I am trying to get a mini DV to go and Hunt in a cemetary. But I still think that that would be scary.

God Bless all. GB001
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
All - Thanks gang. I don't get paid for this. In fact it costs me money. Some of the places I invesatigate, charges investigators. I have been on the local radio and an article in our local news paper. I have also been contacted for a TV show recently. Not sure if anything will come out of it. I don't do this for fame and fortune... Just curious. Also, I don't think I am brave. Once you get past the hollywood thoughts on ghosts, and realize that they ARE people, it is not so scary. I have done this for years... No problems yet.
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
I gotta give it to you and other's like you... No way in HELL I'd go to a cemetary at night alone, actually even if someone was with me! With that said, there's definitely something on those recordings. Did you have any feelings at the time you weren't alone? Like everyone else has said... Very disturbing. Thanks!
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
Wow. I don't know what do say... That was veary creepy... If I ever cought something like that then I would definantly brings some one with me. That's crazy that you would ever go into a cemitary alone... You sure got way more guts than I do!😨

~Yours Truly Huanted,
Sora ❤
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
o.o I've heard voices myself and sometimes I'm just not too sure about whether I hear them or not but let me tell you this you've got guts dude I don't have any... I wouldn't want to go into the cemetery in the middle of the night but anyways good work:D by the way you getting paid for this kind of work? Or do you do it as a hobby?
FallenAngel0392 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Wow. That sounds like something alright. That's really disturbing. I've had a couple of similar things happen to me. Could it have been caused by natural things like the wind or an animal, do you think? The growl doesn't sound much like an animal though. All in all, very interesting.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
wow that's freaky. I would never go back once I heard that. Awsome story and evps. Still freaky though. 😨
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
ghostboy001 - Thanks. I never heard or felt a thing at the time. Thanks for watching and commenting
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
wow that was creepy I heard something on all of them. At first it was like breaths getting louder and than growls and disurbing wispers. Very interesting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: