You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Some Of My Ghostly Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Some Of My Ghostly Experiences

 

I have to say I have never actually seen a spirit. I have experienced many times hearing my name being called, and no one around to have said it. There was this house I lived in as a Kid. I never experienced anything but my mom and sister did. They saw an old man and woman. My mom said she woke up and saw them at the foot of her bed.

The old man was holding a gun. She said she had seen them more then once. My sister at the time we were in the same bed. Well, she said she woke up to an old man standing at the foot of the bed, with the gun, saying I'm going to kill your mom. She said she had tried to wake me up, but she couldn't. She said she even pinched her self also to make sure she was not dreaming. Later in life I had found out that there had been a death in the house. An old woman had died there.

What I don't understand is why the old man said he was going to kill our mother. Nothing did happen to her. I now from time to time go to grave yards and some house Ghost Hunting. I have done great. Have had a few EVP's and video footage. There was one time at this graveyard I will never forget.

We were finishing up with the investigation. I looked at some trees and saw a shadow figure. Well I didn't think it was a spirit or anything which I could be wrong. But I did see this human figured shadow, and of course I zoomed to the truck. Hey it could have been someone bad. Didn't want to take any chances.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, moonlight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-01)
Ninjaz007 I agree. Also you can't get rid of it. It's especially hard for sensitives like me and many others because it usually shows particuarly bad deaths and it just comes, plays out, goes and repeats. Interesting huh? Thanks for sharing!
ninjaz007 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
the story with the old man with a gun, it sounds like you might be seeing something that happened a long time ago. It may have had a very emotional residue with it and its now burned into that area. If that is the case, it can't hurt you, its like watching a movie, I doubt it knows your even there. I have no idea how or if you can get rid of it. Well its just an idea. Hope you find what you need. Byes 😊
pablogh0st34 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
i've been haveing the same problem as you some calls my name that I ask the person who sounded like their vouice and they say no I didn't say anything
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
First thing that comes to mind is the old man thinks the your mother is the old woman that he shot.

The shadow figure behind the trees, maybe it was a peeping tom or something. I am taking it nobody else saw the whatever it was behind the trees!
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Moonlight, interesting siting. Do you still leave there today? Wether or not he will hurt your mother or not yo shouldn't take that risk. Do you know how she died? And what about the man? You should probaley do some snopping around tofind out who they are. You should also try and find a way to bring them to peice. Goodluck

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: