You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: I Said Goodbye... It Wasn't The Last Time I Saw Her 2

Real Ghost Stories

I Said Goodbye... It Wasn't The Last Time I Saw Her 2

 

Hey everybody, as promised I am going to finish off my story now I have got myself together again!

If you haven't read the first part of this story, I would advise you to otherwise I'll confuse you.

Sorry if this is too long but I want to explain it all properly.

I have these dreams often now, mostly when a member of the family is upset or I have something on my mind and need advice.

My grandma has visited me in person and I wasn't in bed or tired so I know it was a genuine visit.

The first time she visited me it shook me up a bit and she seemed to leave me alone for a while which made me feel a bit lonely. The reason it shook me up is because all that I could see was a black figure and feel a presence... But somehow I knew it was her if that makes sense. I could smell her perfume again and I wasn't frightened as such I was just shook up (like someone had just jumped out from behind a wall and startled you). I didn't feel as if I was in danger and I knew that what was there was of a nice nature. Even though I couldn't see her but I knew it was my grandma. (Some people might disagree with that but I know how it felt)

So I decided to sit on my grandad's bed one night (the room she passed away in) when he was out with the light off and talk to her. Just to tell her that I was ok with seeing her and I would like her to visit me again. So I did and when I had finished talking to her I got a sudden whiff of her perfume again and felt as if she was there in the room with me. She didn't show herself to me but I did feel as if she was giving me a hug, which I was very happy about.

That night I slept at my grandad's and I had a dream about my grandma. It wasn't like she was there in the room like the usual dream I have but it was about when I went to Florida with my grandad and her for the first time. I can't say if this is an encounter but it's a bit of a coincidence. I didn't have any dreams for a while then but I felt the presence of her with me almost everyday which helped me a lot. I t was like she was still there.

A couple weeks later I was at my grandad's one night and he was out at the local pub. I had just got dressed for bed and went and sat in the living room. Now let me explain the living room to you. As you walk through the door (which is on the very far right hand corner of their room) you have a couch, just to the right of you there's a cabinet at the end of that next to the window and on the other side of the window is my grandad's TV. Level with the TV against the wall the door is on my grandma's chair and my grandad's to the right next to hers then to the right of his chair is a table with a lamp on it and then the door. I hope this makes sense!

Right I was sat there watching TV (in my grandad's chair) when I felt as if someone came in the room walked across past the window and me and sat in my grandma's chair. I could also smell my grandma's perfume so I said out loud is that you grandma?

Now this is the weird part... I couldn't hear her as if she was speaking out loud but I could hear her in my head if that makes sense. This carried on for about 3 minutes then she said she had to go so I asked why and she said that she would be back some other time... I felt her kiss my head and the presence went.

Then my grandad came in but I didn't tell him because I thought he wouldn't believe me at all and think I was just mad. I have no idea why she left when he came in.

The weird thing is that he had a dream about grandma that night and she had no idea how she got there...

Right I think ill leave it here for now and I have told you the most important bits!

Thanks for listening and I hope to get some comments!

XXelliemayXx

Other hauntings by xXelliemayXx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xXelliemayXx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
Perhaps you should tell your grandfather in any case.
Perhaps he would like to know...? All depends on what kind of person he is of course. But if it were me, I would like to know when someone I love is still there, even though I might not believe it at first - the possibility is still there.
blindmencantsee (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
thank you xXelliemayXx I have read all of your stories and I have thought about them... I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved grandmother... I'm not much of a ghost kind of person but I have seen some odd things... I'm someone who believes strongly in cryptids and cryptozoology and I actually think this could be a ghost I was walking yesterday and saw what looked like black figure running across the old road I was walking on... Do you think it could be my great grandfather who built my house and died in front of it? 😭
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
kwghost that helps alot! Thankyou ❤

Jcg1997 didn't really make sense to me at all then! I don't get why she would tell me shes dead when I we both know that she is! Youve confused me! 😕 please explain!
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
hey thanks for sharing your story with us and I'd like to add to this: ghosts often visit their family in their dreams and tell them stuff they've been longing to tell... The reason they do it in a dream is because not everyone can see the ghost with the naked eye and it would be spooky if the ghost would write messages on the floor board or something... Anywayz about you grandma I'm glad she came back to visit you guys, if you could tell that it was her through her perfume, I wouldn't be at all surprised... And as for how she ended up going into your dream... Well I'll just say that it is a strong will of her or you to see her and they come in your dream. =P hope this helps a bit
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
jcg1997... I don't get what you meen to be honest 😕
I agree with it can be desires but why would she tell me shes dead when I already know that she is?
Thanks for posting everyone!:)
jcg1997 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
Wow, most ghost need to have a lot of electricity to make themselves really visible, but for her to get you to feel her, Thats amazing. Since she is also entering your dreams... That's something I never heard before. If she ever says anything about being dead and visiting you, think if that's what she would say if she were talking if she was alive. Dreams can also be made up of desires.
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
once again this story is very interesting. It is amazing how she is so willing to make her presence known to you. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and trust me. I don't think your going crazy. 😊

~Yours Truly Haunted,
Sora ❤
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
he isn't really as open as I am tbh 😕

And I haven't really plucked up the courage to tell my family about what I can see and do 😕
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
Yes I know your gran visited your grand-dad in his dreams. Has she ever made presence known to your grand-dad as she has with you?
Angel1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
You surely do have a connection with your gran but I agree with Surya, why would she only show her 'presence' to you and not your grandad?

I'm sure she loved both you guys. You also mentioned that you didn't want to tell your grandad about the experience in case he didn't believe you. It's such a beautiful moment, wouldn't you want to tell him?
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
i know but she did visit him that night... I got the feeling she was tyred though 😕
I know its her... I'm definate it was her
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
What baffles me is the way your grandmother left just before your grand father walked in from the pub. I hear what you say about the perfume, the way you feel, but something feels strange. 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: