You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Orbs In My Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs In My Bedroom

 

Around the end of January 2009, I woke up to see two bright, round lights above my bed. I was familiar with orbs so I thought that was what I saw. For the next week, I woke up to "orbs" that were round with another round orb in the middle.

One evening I woke up to a very bright, cylinder shaped orb by my closet. I got up and stood underneath it. It was very bright white and stayed present while I observed. At times during this week the orbs would seem to stay until day break. At other times, they would come and go fast. At the end of the week my night orbs disappeared. I started to notice that each morning when I would open my drapes I had a crystal clear, small circle over my bed. Many times it would stay all day.

I have two friends who have witnessed it. They both helped me go through my room to be sure a crystal or something else wasn't creating the light. We could find absolutely nothing.

My day time orb shows up now like clockwork and stays most of the day. It like the night time orbs is very peaceful and feels safe.

I'm a very grounded psychotherapist. Seeing these orbs has been very fascinating to me.

I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced this or has ideas as to what could be happening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, claudehill, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
-claudehill-

First off thanks for the post and I used to live in Grover Beach, California myself. I have seen many orbs throughout my life but the ones I have seen usually take off really fast and disappear when they see that I've noticed them. I would say you are very lucky that they have stayed for such a long period of time. They have never scared me nor have I felt threatened by them, so I don't think they are evil. I just think it is some sort of spiritual manifestation because most of the places I've seen them in I've also seen apparitions and shadow people as well. It is wonderful you were not scared by this and were more curious instead, I am the same way. I hope you get more answers to your questions about them and what it could mean.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
flogirl66 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-10)
It was 1993 and I was in my bed asleep in south florida. My mother would be dead soon with heart failure and my brother would pass within seven months after her. As I prayed that night before I fell asleep a quite peace came over me. I turned over in my sleep and when I did I opened my eyes alittle, and this bright white orb was lifting up off of me, I sat up and looked immediately to see if more were in my bed, there wasn't, it went straight out my opened bedroom door through the house and out the kitchen window. I had a lot of things that went on in that house. Maybe I'll write about that at another time.I'm not sure but I don't think to many people get to see them this way, it's usually just in pictures. So I really feel it was special.
Cuffin (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
about 5 years ago in the middle of summer on a really bright sunny day a bright orb of light shot through our kitchen window and stopped infront of my father, who is a firstnations medicine man who goes by the name of Frank Austin manyhorses, the light was witnessed by me and my mother, it was so bright that it was almost blinding even if you stood around a corner, it hovered infrony of my father for a good 4 seconds then it took off out the window, before it dissappeared it left a huge burste of light, my father said that he recalled seeing him self in the orb and that a lot of information about the future was kind of just put in to his brain. It may sound corny, but it was the wierdest thing I had ever seen and I've seen shadow people running around outside on our lawn mid day. I'm going to put this on my page as a story as well.
snowflake (5 stories) (61 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
I have o.r.b.s. In my home too. As well as my cousin. Ours are always white. Some are big, some are small. You'll also get others who think it's dust you're taking pictures of, but I beg to differ. Because why would dust be in one pic, but not the next one I take immediately afterwards and in the same spot? And why would there be dust ALL over my house if it's being occupied? Only things/homes that aren't used/touched often have dust on them. Like your t.v., I'm sure that's dusty,lol.
claudehill (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
I want to do another post about something else that happened to me. About a year and a half ago I was staying at my sisters in Colorado Springs. I went to sleep in her guest room. My cell phone was plugged in to charge across the room.
At midnight I heard my phone ring. I got up to answer it and found no one there. I checked for messages. There was no message. Then I checked to see where the call came from. I was schocked to see that it came from my home phone in Grover Beach, Ca. I went back to sleep thinking about this.
The next day my sister and I did some site seeing, etc. That night I again plugged my cell into the wall to charge. At midnight it rang again. I got up to answer it. There was no one there. I checked for a message. No message. Then I checked to see where the call originated. It was from my other sisters house in Santa Rosa, Ca. I called her right back at that late hour thinking something could be wrong. She didn't answer. The next day I called and asked her if she had called me. She said, "no not at that hour."
I called AT&T, my cell company, to ask if they knew what was happening. They said that they had never heard of anything like that.
So, was someone trying to reach me? My sisters' and I lost a sister to brain cancer two years before this happened. Was she trying to communicate?
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Huh, so you really think it's a wormhole?
Nothing wrong with that, it's an option.
I can't help you as I don't know much about Orbs but I hope things clear up for you.
Thanks for sharing.
-TRG
claudehill (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Thank you to everyone who has reponded to my post. I no longer see the orbs at night. But, the daytime orb continues to be above my bed every morning and it lasts most of the day.
I have had four friends who have witnessed it and helped me take my room apart to see where it is coming from. We can't find anything that could be reflecting.
One friend who is very left brained helped me find the cause. As he left he said, "it is either a reflection or a worm hole. Now what makes the most sense? I said a worm hole. He walked down my stairs shaking his head in disbelief at my response."
claudehill (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
The orbs that I see are always white/crystal in color. Most are round except for a cylinder shaped one.
Vikki (4 stories) (9 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
I've seen a small, slow orange one and three larger white ones, although I was too frightened at the time even to get a closer look, nevermind stand beneath it >.< You're so brave!
Thank you for sharing the story
😊
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
well...firstly, thanks for sharing you story with us... And secondly mind telling us the colour the orbs are? Cause there might be something going to happen in that room soon and the orbs came to worn you...
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Orbs are balls of energy of spiritual means. I have seen multi colored orbs with the naked eye before. However many people can't see orbs with the naked eye but can see them in photographs...

The color of orbs meaning:

PINK- openness
RED- stress/restlessness
DK RED-anger/pain/psychologial impairment
CLEAR RED- high energy
PEACH-ability to comfort
ORANGE-healing energy
GOLD-free flowing energy tolerance
YELLOW-caution
YELLOW - GREEN-psychic growth
GREEN-healing fertility
TURQUOISE-amusement/neutrality
LT BLUE- tranquility
PILOT BLUE (MED) -shielding
DK BLUE-shyness survivor instinct
LAVENDER-at peace with God
PURPLE-stored information
VIOLET-seeking spiritual guidance
WHITE-high frequency/protection
SILVER-telekinetic power
BROWN-connection to the earth...

All you need to do is put in "orbs" in the "google bar" and so many things including what these colors mean are there for your reading...

I often see LT BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW GREEN and SILVER. But sometimes its just a jumble of mixed colors.
Sarah (1 stories) (53 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Hi Claudehill,

It is commonly believed and accepted by many that orbs represent a spirit. These spherical objects of light are more commonly caught on camera than with the naked eye. I too have experienced seeing these. The last one I encountered was roughly a little larger than the size of a tennis ball. It was luminous white in colour and towards its centre was a tiny light that sparkled intensely. It may have only lasted approx 30 seconds but I can assure you its impact has lasted a lot longer! 😁

Hope this is of some help to you,

Sarah.
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Orbs can be many different things. I have read accounts where people think they are angels among other things. If you feel better with them there then don't do anything. Good luck 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: