You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Knock Knock

Real Ghost Stories

Knock Knock

 

This happened last year. I was 12 and my brother 13. We both were in my mom and dads room.

We were watching television when we both heard a very loud knock on the back hall door. My brother asked me to go see and who it was. I told him no, and that I had a bad feeling about this. He called me a wimp and got up to check who was at our door.

"Hello?" No response. He then knocked on the door only to be greeted by knock in response. He looked at me as if I was doing it. I assured him it is not me. He then knocked again and got another knock in response. He opened the door but nobody was there. He then yelled hello into the hall, again no response. I looked at him and said I told you I had a bad feeling. He gave me a little smirk.

We both ran into the living room to tell our mom and dad. They did not believe us and asked us if we were lying. We both said no.

My mom told my dad to go and look. When he came back from having a look, he told my mom that he had seen no one in sight in the hallway or outside the house.

My mom looked at us like we were going crazy. My little brother (7) was looking at us and repeatedly asking "What happened? Our mom said it is top secret to my little brother.

We stayed in the living room for at least most of the night with mom because we were too scared to go to the other end of the house.

Soon I shall tell another story. I have many more.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlover0541, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

AnimelainWind (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-27)
wow... Interesting. Did you try to put a recorder next/near the door to see if there are any talking? 😊
sawwheeler (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
actually if the ghost yells you can hear it if its loud enough
😊
ChinaDoLL_09 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-09-27)
yeah... Somehow I do agree with dreamergal72... I never really thought about it before, but I guess it does makes sense 😉
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
ghost can't be heard in voice cause of sound not there but only way to get your attention is whatever it choose to do.
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
o.o thanks for sharing your story with us... Please be quick about wwriting to us another story...well...the door knocking part... It aint that spooky... It would only be spooky when your bro opened the door and some stranger was at it... That time I might laugh my head off 😜
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
I liked this story and thought it was pretty weird, but I have to lean toward the idea that it very well could have been the seven year old brother.

If not him, then this truly IS a weird story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
I won't discount you and say your stories false, but I'd like to hear the other ones to. It very well might have been your brother, but I wasn't there so I wouldn't know.
-TRG
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Are you sure it wasn't the 7yr old brother playing a trick? Or an echo of some kind.

I guess I'll just have to look for your upcoming accounts
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
weird.that happens to me a lot to but I used to get freaked out alot. Now I'm kind of used to it. 😐
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Creepy...but that's the kind of things ghosts do so I shouldn't be surprised...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: