You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My House Is What?

Real Ghost Stories

My House Is What?

 

I live in South Georgia, I don't really know if it's known for ghost sittings or what but lots of things have been happening in my house...

Well for one I live across the street from my middle school and it's not haunted. There used to be a house next to mine, but the city tore it down because no one was living in it and it was the cities' property. I don't think it was haunted either.

My mom and I hear talking like it is right there in the room but nobody is there. It's not the television and nobody is outside. My door also just shuts by itself. No air is on or blowing it. Nobody is even home or if they are, they are usually asleep.

I'll hear weird noises or footsteps, and no one is there or awake. For this reason, I usually keep my TV or music on. My friends have also heard things in my house too. No joke.

In my room, I will set something down, but when I go to pick it up, it's somewhere else. People have even watched this happen. My family is known for things like this happening to us. What is it?

When I was four months old, my mom and dad lived in a haunted house. You see it's not unusual for me to hear stuff that even happened even when I was a baby.

So my house is what Haunted? My family doesn't doubt it.

My house is old. There is no history on this house other than my neighbor's brother built it.

I don't know what to do about my door.

Help me!

Thank you for reading; this is a true story (ies).

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, godawgsgo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
the spirit must be trying to get you attention for some reason talk to it tell it that you are scared and if it needs help to show you in a diffrent manor like in your dreams spirts can do that. Talk to it just like you would a friend it may be fun no spirt boards or seance they are dangerous. Evps do work they will answer questions through voice recorders. When I did it most of the time it I got respones even conversations good luck and may god bless you
HelloKitty (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
Hey.
I doubt that this spirit is evil.
Unless you feel uneased or think it is.
Maybe you should find out the history on your house, that would be a good way to start.
I wish you the best ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
"I will set something down, but when I go to pick it up, it's somewhere else. People have even watched this happen"- People see something move? Or people see you put something down, follow you to wherever you're going, come back and the item has moved? Sorry... Just a little confusing.

Also; there could be history with the land, not so much the house
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. All I would really be able to say that is surely true, is that your house is haunted. Most people say you have a gift, but I don't really see much description of that in your experiences. Your house is a normal haunted house, the experiences you had are haunted in a friendly manner. Some people might experience thing's like this, but not in a friendly manner. What I am tying to say is that thing's moving around or ending up in different places are usual thing's that would occur in a haunted place. But it is good that your experiences don't happen in an evil way, or in a way where someone can get hurt. I would call your house a normal and usual haunted house because there aren't actually ghost's or some other types that can be seen. So you can say that your house has some paranormal energy, but not something very attractive that can have you thinking of wanting it to stop right away. I think these thing's that are happening are just some friendly entities that want your attention. I'm sorry I'm not much of help, but with your house, and the friendly thing's happening, I would try to have fun with it and start investigating. Because it seems your the help it need's. Thanks again!
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
First you do have a "gift". I have no doubt in my mind of this happening to you and people in your home. Why it is happening I don't know.

Enities do sometimes attach themselves to people whom are sensitive, in which your family are like this.

Do you feel that there may be some danger to you or evil feelings or thoughts that occur?

Thanks for writing the story and for sharing it with us.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
The ghost might of followed you guys because it was probaly atachted to you. I hope this helps a little because ghost can follow people. 😁
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
It may not be the house that is haunted but maybe ya'll are sensitives. If that is the case then you will have to learn to deal with these types of things happening. It sounds to me that may be the answer. If it's scaring you then the next time something like that happens just tell the spirit that they need to go to the light or to God. They may not know that they have passed on. Help them to pass. Good luck. Keep us posted! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: