You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows 2

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows 2

 

Many people think of a shadow entity as a dark figure but that is not exactly true. My other shadows story dealt with a dark shadow reaching out.

A few months after the experiences I had in my other stories my grandpa had just passed and I couldn't believe what happened but I tried to believe his spirit was with us. In my room I used to sleep on the top of a bunk bed and I would look out my doorway out to where I put my school bag. One night I noticed a white figure that looked like it was trying to manifest its self. And every night I would see it for about a week or two. The strange thing is I checked around to see what it could be, if it was a toy or a bag but it wouldn't go away. Another night before I went to bed I prayed to my grandpa who had just passed and I saw the figure that night but the next night it was gone. There was no trace of it.

The white figure was not the only shadow entity I saw ever since deep into my childhood probably since I was 6 or 7 I have saw a dark mass hanging around my door frame. I have seen that figure even until now but I don't see it as much anymore because I now shut my door at night.

Recently, on the weekend I was in the kitchen making food and it was late and dark out but I kept seeing a quite large not dark figure out of the corner of my eye. The first time I saw it I thought my mind is playing tricks on me because I saw it in the hallway walking either towards me or to the living room. I continued what I was doing with no alarm and again out of the corner of my eye I saw the same shadow with the same form in the pantry and I said to myself "ah whatever" After that I saw it right next to me and in the dining room.

Please comment on my story any belief will be accepted unless you are critizing my experiences. And please tell me what you think this entity is.

Other hauntings by ghostboy001

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostboy001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

srsmith2005 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
I had seen many very dark shadow figures for years in my old home. My life led to many dark acts and eventually my father commited suicide in that home. I moved away and still felt these shadows after me. Thank the lord god they left me after I cleaned my life up and started anew.
Twice now though I have had dreams of being back in that old home where my father commited suicide, in my dream I was attacked or "possesse" suddely by these demons or dark figures. I can actually feel vibrations throughout my body. In my dream I fall over curled up. This last dream I prayed the Hail Mary which hardly came out then I prayed Our Father who art in heaven and I woke up. What could this meen? I am scared to death. I actually felt it. I truly believe there is evil and it attacked me. I don't want someone to think I'm crazy. Please help.
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
I will never use an oujia borard unless my or my families life depended on it. I think we should all get of this topic.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
It's not smart to use an ouija board, true, but sometimes, well, desperate measures call for desperate actions. (Mind you I'm not promoting ouija use, just saying it may be absolutely necessary at one point)
While I don't think your situation demands desperate action right now, I'd be careful.
I have no idea what kind of entity this thing is, sorry. But do keep us updated.
-TRG
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Ghostwhispere I have to say it was not smart to use an ouija borad but at least it went away. I will not use an oujia board ever they are very dangerous

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: