You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Auntie's Story

Real Ghost Stories

My Auntie's Story

 

Apparently me and my Auntie are "sensitive" to the paranormal, and I'll post a few of her ghostly encounters

When my auntie was young and in college around 18-20, she was still living in her parents' house. My Nan's current house, the same one when my Auntie was younger is really creepy and I'm not surprised that so many things have happened to us over 45 years.

She was sleeping in a double bed in the second bedroom, which was just beneath the large window, so if you were lying on the bed and looked up you would see the ceiling and the curtains and of course if you looked far back enough, you would see outside, the door is in front of the bed slightly to the right about 4 of 5 meters away.

She woke up in the middle of the night finding herself paralyzed with the bed covers by her hips and looked up to see that the curtains were froze stiff horizontal so that they were parallel to the ceiling, and as she looked towards the door she saw a woman standing in the doorway, now this is going to sound very typical but I swear it's true, saying "Linda...Linda!" (my Auntie's name), in a very soft and ghostly voice, the woman was wearing black and was very petite (as is most of the woman from this side of the family, the exception being Linda), it couldn't have been her mother because the woman standing in the door frame was a lot thinner and what kind of person stands in the door frame in the middle of the night saying their daughters name over and over again in a ghostly fashion?

Some people might think that she was dreaming, but Linda is short-sighted so when she doesn't have her glasses on everything's after a short distance is a blur, and of course she takes her glasses off or her contacts out before she goes to bed, when she dreams everything's clear, but when she wakes up the whole room was a blur.

Thanks for reading!

X

Other hauntings by Vikki

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vikki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ahhitscaty (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
I would say that since it seems ghosts only remain here when something binds them such as a unexpected death or short life the women may be a realitive from a long time ago that she would not recognize trying to reach out to her for help?
just a guess:] id love to hear more
punkyXXmoi (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
nice story... Love to hear more ❤ ❤ ❤ please post some more... Lolz I really love to read more
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Thanks for sharing that story. It sounds like something is going on. What else has happened to ya'll? I would love to read more. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: