You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Faceless Woman

Real Ghost Stories

The Faceless Woman

 

I am sorry if I am not able to share my story in a more correct manner. I'm not good in sharing stories. So here goes my next story:

Ever since we moved to another house I started to see this woman. The first time I saw her was when we were moving our things inside the house. I was with my sister that time. I was helping her with her things when I saw this woman who was wearing a white dress. She looked about at the age of 20+ not more than 30. I was not able to look at her face but I started to feel very strange. My sweat was so cold and I had goose bumps. Then my sister asked me what was wrong and I asked her if she could see the woman. She told me that there was no woman, and I started to get scared. I tried to look closer, the woman was still there, and wasn't moving an inch. Then I looked at my sister and when I looked at the woman she was there no more.

The second time was when I had a cold. I could not sleep because I kept sneezing so I decided to go to the bathroom every time I got the feeling of sneezing. I did it almost twice and when I was going to the bathroom for the third time I felt cold, it was like all of a sudden I got rid of my cold. I was really shocked and paralyzed for a whole minute. I saw the woman standing in front of me. I could not see her face because her hair was covering it. I couldn't move or open my mouth. I felt weak like I was going to cry. She was trying to get closer so I switched the lights on. Then she disappeared, I felt relieved and when I went back to bed I fell asleep easily.

Another instance when I saw the woman was when I was sleeping in the living room. I was doing my assignments and I got tired and fell asleep on our couch. It was about almost 11 or 12 pm when I suddenly woke up, I opened my eyes while I was still lying at the couch and I was again terrified. I saw the woman at our dining room near the refrigerator, and what shocked me the most was when I saw her floating above the ground. It seemed she did not have a face. I was totally freaked out that I kind of passed out. When I woke up it was morning already.

Now that I'm already 13, I can't see the woman anymore but strange things still occur like the door opening and closing even if you locked it already. I still don't know why that woman appeared to me, and what bothers me the most is that I'm the only one who can see her... And it's scary...

Other hauntings by gHosTmAgneT_03

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gHosTmAgneT_03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
Hello! Why don't you try talking to her or ask about the background of your house. If you need a protection, I advice you to buy a Benedictine Medal. I have like 4 of those and I wear one when I feel aomething bad is going to happen. -bettinawesome (wackynme) :)
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
QUOTE VoxMortuus (1 stories) (65 posts) 2009-03-18There are so many stories of seeing "faceless" or "eyeless" apparitions. I wonder if that is symbolic of something to the spirit? It wouldn't be so prolific if it didn't mean something. Any theories? Suggestions?

My theory is this, I have seen many and I mean many but I don't really see them in physical form more like energy that is shifting or the aura yet there are no colours - uh how can I explain it - like heightened electricity in the air that you can almost here it's static sound when I was younger that is all I could see but my mind developed with it so now when I see them, my mind tells me exactly if its a woman or a man and age, I can even tell you what they wearing yet I do not actually visually perceive the colours. I have however seen the woman in white... Hmm I will post a story instead of threadjacking this one:)

Oh my theory is that your mind needs to develop with your spiritual side to be able to make out the features.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
thank you all... I appreciate everything you say... Well yeah maybe your all correct but I can't just restrain my self from watching horror or scary movies, it seemed though it's from a horror movie but I don't think so that it's my imagination because I can feel it I can really sense it and it's creepy... 😭 😁 😁
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
Yes I agree with Tonith that some of the parts of the story are from a scary movie like the ring covering their faces and trying to scare you and stop watching scary movies you might imagine in your mind that their is someone you do not know and expect the unexpected
God Bless
DeathKnight12 ❤
Zander (7 stories) (141 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Adolescence is the "battery" age. This entity is using your energy in order to manifest. This is why you have strange feelings and physical sensations around the time of her appearance. You need a protective amulet from a feng shui store to wear at all times while you are in adolescence. This should stop things like this from happening for you. If this is not enough, you will need monk's prayer and blessings for a period of weeks or months.

Try the amulet first.
ico (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Apparently some ghosts just want to scare people. It really does sound like something from a movie.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Not sure what to make of this story but if it's a residual haunting which is what it seems like it's pretty harmless. Sounds more like scenes out of the Ring to me maybe cut back on your horror movie watching.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
well... The woman was not my only experience I have more experience... Well the appearance of the woman only occurs in our house... I really don't know what is the background of our house. I don't really know why it appeared to me... Thank you all for commenting...
zack1392 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
oh geeze. If I saw a woman with hair covering her face I wouldve thought the girl from the ring or grudge was coming to get me. Id put some cameras down
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Whoa that story is scary it made me passed out by a second may'be that woman was killed by a car or a murder in which their body parts are some how removed and thanks for the story 😨 😨- God Bless DeathKnight12
Boston (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Possibly what they call a mujina. It's harmless, but their sole purpose is to frighten. Be careful, and expect the unexpected.
ZaneBrain (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
Good story. I have some questions, though.
Has your family felt cold spots? Did you tell anyone and what did they say? Why I think you only saw it is probably because you have a sixth sense. Sixth senses are
Extra abnormal abilities like Deja Vu's or seeing/interacting with ghost. Read my story please! 😁
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
There are so many stories of seeing "faceless" or "eyeless" apparitions. I wonder if that is symbolic of something to the spirit? It wouldn't be so prolific if it didn't mean something. Any theories? Suggestions?
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-18)
gHosTmAgneT_03

OMG! I WOULD HAVE PASSSED OUT TOO! 😨
I think that you might have a gift...
Espesh when no one else could see her.

Is this the only thing youve ever seen or have you had other experiences? Has it only ever happened in this house?
SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS!
XXelliemayXx ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: