You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - 6 Cemetery Evps

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - 6 Cemetery Evps

 

I have a task that I am asking everyone to help me with. As you may know from my previous stories, If I don't have a place to investigate the Paranormal, I go "Haunt" a cemetery. I usually look for Photographic and Audio Evidence. Mainly, Audio evidence.

I have been working on a piece of equipment to help improve my EVPs during an investigation. Will you guys be ever so kind as to listen to the attached 6 EVP's? Clips four and five were recorded with my new / experimental equipment. They are softer but do they sound better? Do they sound clearer? I can Amp them up if anyone would like me to do that. These are straight off of the recorder.

I thank you in advance for your help. A side note. I recorded 6 minutes with the new equipment and six without. I caught the two EVPs with the new and nothing on the "Normal" equipment.

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
when I get home this evening, I'm going to put on my good headphones to listen better... Thanks for adding!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
wanderer - Thanks. I will put on here what I think after everyone gets a chance to look. Thanks for watching! 😁
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
The ones with your new recorder sounded clearer to me, but unfortunatly I was able to make out what any of them where saying. I would love to find out what you think they're saying.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: