You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Baby Crying and Basement Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Baby Crying and Basement Apartment

 

Here's an experience told by my mom. Once, a friend of my mother told her, that a friend of hers, who moved to a basement apartment in New York had an awful experience. She had a child. When they moved to a basement apartment, as soon they stepped into their new home, the kid would cry and never stopped. When she got out the baby was fine, but when they went back, the kid would cry and cry. They didn't know why was this happening. They thought it was something in the air or paint that the baby was allergic to. So, they decided to move again, the mother and the baby had to sleep over a friends house, until they would find another place to live.

Well, they did find one. But his time, it seemed, it didn't work. The child would cry and cry again. Then she started thinking. Why is the baby still crying? She left the old basement apartment. What could it be? She saw she had taken with her a beautifully design contact paper that was in their previous apartment, which the last tenant left. The thing is, the last tenants practice what we called, "La Obra" "The Work", spiritism. They threw it away and problems were solved.

What else happened in this basement apartment? My Mom, Dad and friend went to visit her in her new place. Mom didn't want to take me. She told me that the lady stated that when she was there, the radio would turn on, and would hear many voices, not frequencies, as we hear normally. Many languages, and channels would change. She would hear voices, talking all at once.

Her husband said that after that event, she would sometimes be like in a trance form from time to time, then she is fine. I don't know more from them on.

What I would like to know is this, what is the use of spirits to have a person in a trance state of mind? I haven't figure that one out yet.

Readers comments on that are welcome.

Thanks!

Rossana

Other hauntings by rose

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Hi, Great story, very frightening, 😐

Ok, come and read my storys,
With care,

Princess123 x ❤
crmanddkp (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
thats a kool story wow that is wired and good question sorry I don't have an answer! 😊 god bless you! Have a kick butty weekend!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-28)
Hey Rose,
Voices talking all at once that is spirits sometimes spirits don't know you can hear them. Just say hello? Then they be like can you hear us they be shocked. They don't think people can hear them. I don't know why they talk all at once telling you the truth they are strange. Put salt on your walls and talk to a priest about it. I got told that you should fill half a glass up of holy water DON'T DRINK IT just put it at the side of you while asleep that gets rid of them. I think you have to do it on a full moon though. 😐
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Chris (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
Hey rose IF the baby's crying you should know there might be spirit's present in the house and they might be harming it so next time tell the spirit's to stop or else pray to god that they would go away

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: