You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Please Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Please Leave Me Alone

 

I live with my parents here in Baguio City.

Once upon a time I did not believe in ghost or ghostly apparitions. I love horror or ghost movies especially those that are made in Japan, Thailand and China for these countries really are hit makers when it comes to horror films but this year (2009) something happened that really gave me the creeps, though it may not be that scary it changed my beliefs for life.

Without fail I am woken up at 3:00 in the morning by a feeling of someone sitting beside me. I'm the kind of person who sleeps early (or that's what I thought) I am usually asleep by 9:00pm and awake by 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning. However, these past three months something has been waking me up at 3:00 in the morning.

I was in bed when I first felt this thing or "presence" as my friends call it. I felt something cold next to my feet. First I ignored it because I had opened the windows before I went to bed. It was after about 10 to 15 minutes when I started wondered why my feet were the only part of my body that was feeling cold. I got scared because it was really odd that my feet were so cold, but I felt like there was someone else in the room staring at me. As frightened as I was, I jumped out of bed and ran to switch on the lights, and saw no one else in the room with me. My first thought was I should stop watching horror films. I returned to sleep with the lights on (just in case). It turned out that I was wrong these events happened repeatedly (and take note some nights that it happened my windows were closed).

I started to freak out (due to lack of sleep and fear). I didn't know that this was nothing compared to what happened next.

I was in deep slumber when something cold woke me up, it was like someone was sitting on my bed again, but I did not dare open my eyes to see what is it. Then it happened, a hand started caressing my face and messing my hair, the way mothers would do to their babies or little kids. I was shocked and fear took over me, I couldn't move, the hands went on with what they were doing. I tried to shout but I could not, it was as if something was preventing me from doing so. I didn't open my eyes I guess I didn't have the guts to for fear of what I would see. I spoke in my mind for it to stop I said: "please leave me alone!", I repeated it for about 3 times but the hands won't stop, when I realized that I could utter a sound I started shouting: mommy! Mommy! Mommy! (It's quite awkward for an 18 year old to do so) in an instance the hands stopped, my brother who was still awake at that time darted into my room and switched on the lights

I told him what happened, he then looked at me. I thought he wouldn't believe me but he told me something that scared me. He said he had the same experience when he was 16 years old but the difference is he opened his eyes and saw a woman dressed in a white cloak.

We have decided not to tell our parents what happened but I'll never ever sleep in my room alone again.

Other hauntings by RonYP

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RonYP, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Spirit7,
I don't know what you think you are doing, but we are not real friendly to trolls around here. Go take a nap you asshat. Nobody is buying what you have to sell.

Jav 😠
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Spirit7-
What in the ## [at] [at] are you talking about? I agree you need to check yourself into a mental institution!
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Spirit7 you are a complete moron and it is obvious that satan is in control of you and has twisted any knowledge that you think you have about God, Jesus or the Bible. I am not mad at you just trying to keep you from getting what you deserve much earlier than you should. Check yourself into a mental ward and if youu get out go to church, read the ZBible and learn the truth about your creator and stp making and idiot of yourself. We don't know who you are but guess what, God knows and He is the One that can put a lightning bolt where the sun don't shine.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
Wow, that's kind of creepy, considering I've had a similiar experience in the house I used to live in. I felt like my mom or a mother figure was there, I couldn't move, and I felt something kiss my forehead. That was pretty freaky, but even freakier was the fact that I couldn't breathe for about 10- 15 seconds while this happened. When I opened my eyes a bit, I could see something leave my room. I still have no clue what it was.
You may want to do research on your house or the history of the land. Even new houses (like my own) can be haunted, because the land itself is haunted.
Its also strange that this happens at 3 am, which I've unfortunately known to be "demon hour". Lets just say I've had friends who've had unpleasant experiences.
I hope you can solve this, seeing as how it can touch you. Best of luck! ^.^
mintspace (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Believe it or not I made an account just now so I could reply to this story. Seriously. I have experienced almost the same thing.

It happened one afternoon. I was sleeping in my brother's bed and I had this strange dream. In my dream I was chasing my dog, a Pomeranian (now dead), in my grandma's house. She ran behind the TV and couldn't get out. My dog spoke to me, asking me to help her. I moved the TV set and there my dog was looking up at me giggling!

I woke up with a start. Would have been normal. Only problem was I could not move my body! I was lying down on my side facing the window. Another weird thing: I could still hear the giggling from my dream! Not only could I not move, whoever was giggling seemed to be right behind me and running it's fingers up and down my leg. It went on for about two minutes until my brother entered the room then it abruptly stopped.

I've had many other experiences like this one but this was the most unsettling. But is it paranormal? I don't know. I looked up the net and what you and I seem to be experiencing, Mr. RonYP, is sleep paralysis
assie (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
i was thinking maybe has your nan passed away because it could be here. Looking over you and your brother
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
Sounds like a motherly ghost! If she hasn't hurt you then it shouldn't be so bad. She must be tied to children, she probably had children in life (teenagers btween 16 and 18 perhaps?) or someone that she cared about a lot. I'd just ignore it ^^ She doesn't sound evil.
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
well with these story it was kind of heart warming what I can say about this is that it could have been someone who lived in that house (or in the location) if your family was not the first owner of the place who cares so much for a teenage relative that she misses the most. Sometimes ghost did not really, or hasnt been to the exact place where they mannifest themselves sometimes they also find a place where or transfer from one place to another where they feel that their presence will not be disturbed, or where they can feel that they are needed or that someone needs their help.
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
thanks Devious Angel for the comment. I don't know much about the blood circulation thingy but I was laying flat on my back the nights it happened. I failed to write in my story that it also rocked my head left and write but not violently it was a surprisingly gentle. Your comment did help I realized that at the time that the haunting was happening I was feeling sulky because of some personal reasons (hope you understand. Thanks DA.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Firstly, the cold feet thing sounds very much like poor circulation. It's possible that you were laying on the blankets or positioned just so, and your feet weren't receiving proper circulation. That's usually why my mom's hands and feet are deathly freezing. She has poor circulation too.

As for the stroking on your face, that could be one of two things. Either the rest of what you experienced are psychologically-enduced symptoms related to fear, or there was a spirit in the room. Usually that "I feel a presence" feeling tells you when there's someone else in a room with you, just like you can tell a TV is on even if the screen is all black and how you can tell when someone walks into a room silently.

In the event that this was a spirit manifestation, I can feel nothing evil from your description of it. It seemed gentle, even as you mentioned "motherly" (that's what I was thinking too) and surely nothing to be afraid of. The possible causes I can imagine are similar to what others have said: A.) this is a residual haunting, B.) it's the spirit form of an ancestor or loved one, C.) it has something to do with a woman who lost a young son who lived in that house, or D.) she takes an interest in you because of something YOU feel. I won't pry into your personal life, but could you be feeling anything like neglect from your own mother? Sometimes spirits try to comfort us by giving us something that we need on an emotional level.

I hope this helps!
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
i really would like to believe that this is all part of a dream or what I had was sleep paralysis but the things is it happened not just once, by the way thanks guys for the comments GLAD TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE. I have some other stories that I'm going to submit that also made me believe we are not alone.
uanheuk (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Well I mean, my feet are the first things to get cold and don't even get me started about my girlfriend. She can jump in the bed and have FREEZING feet while the rest of her body is very warm. So I am going to dismiss the cold feet thing.

What you could have experienced was Sleep Paralysis. And sometimes your brain will still be having a dream when you wake up and project thoughts or feelings on to your own reality, making you actually feel or see things that aren't really there.

Could be a lot of things.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
An experience like that sure can be frightful. Thanks for sharing your experience and keep us updated on how things are. Do not let the entity prey upon fear, you just never know what kind of ghost you are dealing with until something really cool happens or something bad happens. If you need any help, contact me through email, I'll be glad to help as much as I can.
55_girlzrocks_55 (4 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
oh man you know before I don't really believe in ghosts until me and my classmates made this club for ghost hunting that was totally the time I believed in ghosts but I don't want to act scared or the ghosts will still scare you more (I think because sometimes it does not happen but for me it really works) but I understand why your scared it happened to me before too
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Interesting that this tale was placed in the category of "sexual ghosts". There is absolutely NOTHING sexual about this, (unless you are leaving out some important details for those with virgin eyes). That would be like saying that breast feeding is a sexual thing. And THAT is the most ageless, natural, protective thing a Mother can try to do for her child.
But then, where WOULD this one go?

You know, just going on what it is that you have shared with us, I would HAVE to say that you have the perfect "handle" on what this situation was.
If I am seeing all of this correctly, BOTH you and your brother were in your mid-teens when this "Mothering" presence (you did not SEE it, so all you did is "feel". Research-wise: that MAKES it a Presence. 😉 Score One for your friends. [nodding]) made herself known. She came to the BOTH of you in the same caring, nurturing, loving, MOTHERLY way...
IF you were to research this: I think I should look for a Mid-teen-aged male who died in, or around, that area, in the time frame (that your brother can pinpoint the time era of) of the cloak that she was wearing. Unless the cloak was of the "timeless" fashion.
The reason BEING that residual haunts are not necessarily of the AGE a person was at the time of DEATH. AND an intelligent haunt can CHOOSE at what age it would like to be seen AS.
You find the boy, you find the Mother.
If you just want to know what this was: A residual haunt that was instigated by the fact that a mid-teen was present. Much in the same way as a thunderstorm would bring out the sighting of a ghost. The conditions were favorable.
Sound a bit overboard? What about the "flip side" of a Poltergeist? The world survives only as a perfect balance. If there be a "trouble maker" it should follow that there be an "peace maker".
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
For anyone interested...
If you copy and paste "kanashibari" (as in Zander's last two comments) in your search engine, you will be directed to many a page on Sleep Paralysis.
Just in case anyone was lost on an explanation there.
Thank you.
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
i did asked my parents the history of the house, my mom told me that it was my grandfather who built the house and I was informed lately that my grandmother died last january of this year and I'm the only one absent during her wake and burial. My firends said maybe it was my grandmother who visited me but I don't believe them for the same experience happened to my brother, and to hazzardsyndrome, I don't look like my brother but I look younger than my age some said I look like a 15 or 16 year old highschool teen. And Zander thanks for the tip it will be a great help.
Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
That would make a good horror movie, but damn that story is scary, thank God I don't sleep alone.
My mom used to have a friend that would alway wake at 4:00am, no matter what time she slept and she has had a lot of encounters before but she doesn't like to talk about them
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
not to freak you out but it seems to me that something is really focusing on you. It could be anything really, do you and your brother look similar or do you now look similar to him when he was 16?
Perhaps its some sort of lost mother pining for her son. Not to sound like a parrot but have you checked the house history?
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Some elements of your story remind me of the Japanese non-fiction ghost phenomenon known as "kanashibari" which translates, I was told, into "wrapped in bandages". It is the term used to describe the immobilization from a spirit contact while one is in bed or otherwise resting but NOT asleep. The Japanese feel that there are kinly playful entities as well as malevolent ones who toy with, especially younger people and children at night. I had occasion, unfortunately, to experience the malevolent version while staying in Japan when I was 15, but that is another story.

I wonder if the female ghost is attached to the room, the area or to your family? Could she be an ancestor?

If you have a prayer of protection about which you feel strongly from your faith, I encourage you to memorize it and have it handy. You will have to at least be able to mouth the words, even if you can get no sound to come out. The way to get to that point from the kanashibari hold it to...relax. Easier said than done in the midst of such a terrifying experience, but it is the only way. Once you have relaxed, [I practiced yoga a good deal at the time and imagined myself floating through a starry night sky] then you should be able to mouth the words of your prayer--even just the first word can be enough! In my case I was able to mouth the word of a holy man of India named "Ramana". I was not able to produce sound, but the moment I was able to move my mouth to mouth the word, the entity departed.

The entity will depart--especially if she is a naughty one. If she is an ancestor, though...hmmmmm...Have you seen photos of your great grandmothers? She seems kindly in your description but then again, what kindly spirit would scare the daylights out of one?
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
😁
Thanks for the advice Zack1392, but my brother don't want to remember what happened to him back when he was 16, thanks also for the comment Tonith I wish you were right, but then last night when I was sleeping with my sister (i'm really afraid to sleep alone after what happened) the bed started to shake I thought it was an earthquake but it turned out I was wrong no one felt it but me and my sister, do you think something is really trying to get my attention. It's scary.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
It's very possible as teens that you and your brother have experienced sleep paralysis. Not saying this is the case but it does sound like it. It's not unusual for it to run in families. If I'm dead wrong then you may have something in your house that is trying to gain your attention.
zack1392 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
its good your brother has had experiences. Maybe you can talk to him more about them. I never tell my parents about mine they just put it off as overactive imagination (at 17 years old I know) if I'm ever awake at the 3 am hour I tend to turn the lights on and not look at anything reflective because I can always feel something watching

New comments for this story have been disabled