You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost In An Old School In Bataan

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In An Old School In Bataan

 

As a member of a youth organization we hold conventions and overnight retreats during the summer and on times when there are less activities required by the school.

It was March and our team decided to hold one of our activities on one of the prominent private high schools in Bataan. It was one of the old private schools in the province. We were allowed to hold our activities there yet we were to use the old building premises and facilities. Our activities lasted for three days and two nights and we stayed there until the end of the programmed activity. It meant that we had to spend two nights in the campus grounds.

On the first night of our stay I was assigned to take care of the prayer room and we chose the room next to the administration office. I was able to finish the fifteen mysteries of the holy rosary (the mysteries of light were not instituted yet). I decided to rest for a while. I was trying to familiarize myself with the place when I saw a smoke like figure outside the window. I didn't pay attention to it though. I decided to go the next room which was the admin room. There was an antique looking mirror there I decided to take a look of myself and I noticed that my reflection seemed to be not me. It was a whole body figure yet it included my feet and my feet should not have been included in the reflection and aside from that it was giving me a sharp ghostly stare. It made me a bit uneasy that I decided to ask one of my colleagues to accompany me inside the prayer room.

Our leader decided to send two more people to take my responsibility so I could take a rest or eat or do whatever I wanted to do. Some of my colleagues not assigned to any specific task were having a little tête-à-tête. I joined them to have a couple of snacks and to withdraw my attention from what happened in the admin office. All of a sudden three of them decided to loiter around the second floor of the school building. I joined them and as we were going upstairs I noticed a plump figure that seemed to be floating away (as if walking along the corridors though it had no feet) it looked like a figure of an old fashioned Dominican nun wearing the black veil and habbit. I did not utter a word thinking that my colleagues might get scared.

When we were in the middle of the hallway it passed right in front of us going from one classroom to the other. It was then that all of us exclaimed "did you see that?" It was then that I realized that I was not the only one who noticed the black figure loitering around the second floor. It sent all of us running downstairs and I cannot forget that experience since it was one of those first moments that I saw an unexplained thing.

Other hauntings by DeathKnight12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeathKnight12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Marshmallow_Man (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-14)
Sorry for my odd comment but there are no prestigious catholic schools in Bataan.😢 I lived there for 30 years
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
RonYP

Yup, I studied in two of the most prestigious catholic schools in bataan and yes I had quite a lot of experiences in those schools specially the one where I took up my freshman and sophomore years.
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
a ghost nun... Maybe she used to be the one teaching or whatever it was in that high school.
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
are you studying in a catholic school, just asking. By the way I like your story and have experienced something like that in my school during our chorale practice in one of the school building.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
a ghost nun... Maybe she used to be the one teaching or whatever it was in that high school... Maybe try checking the net for history about the place if you want... I like the story... 😊 😊 😊
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
You know the old saying about it's hard to believe until it happens to you. Well it happened to you with the reflection in the mirror and then when it happened again you had witnesses. Could this be residual? Yes. The shadow you and friends saw could just be the residual of a routine by a nun who once taught there. Seeing what you saw in the mirror might be more than a residual haunting but unless some kind of intelligent contact is made, we would have to assume its residual. I understand about experiencing something out of the ordinary that makes us rethink our views on death and the life after this one.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: