You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Whispering Blue Face

Real Ghost Stories

Whispering Blue Face

 

I'm a psychic person, meaning I can see and feel the presence of dead people. My house can be silent at times and it also can be noisy. One day I was trading rooms with my now 16 year old sister, Steph. This room connects to the attic. I was fixing up my bed because it was totally late. I happened to look at the attic door for no apparent reason -I saw this for 2-3 seconds- there, in a black robe, was a 5 foot (at least) person that walked in front of the attic door. Later on, my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer... And soon died.

Last summer 2006, I was asleep and I suddenly woke up because my radio turned on and made a screechy noise and then the plug was pulled out and a running sound was heard. No one was awake. Soon after that: My uncle died of a seizure at 29.

One night I was asleep, and I couldn't wake up. I panicked. Then I calmed down, I could barely control my lips and I moved them to say F*** off! In a minute I could move. My sister's friend Bri is a psychic too. As soon as she set foot in my room, after I said "Come meet Blue face!", she said "a man is sitting on your bed smiling peevishly. He looks maybe 16. Also he has black eyes and a bluish tan face... In other words he looks like he drowned..."

Later that month, I felt something or someone crawling up to me... I heard a whispering voice say my name "SSSHHAARROOON!" And I snapped fully awake panicking. I thought "No! I must fight! This is MY room now!" Then I looked over to the corner... And that's when I noticed I was psychic. There was Blue Face's whole body. I got up and RAN to my sister's room (Adrianne) and woke her up to tell her what happened. We both stayed awake for the rest of the night. Previously I have had the blank out again.

Also I am 207 pounds now and I am still am trying to lose weight. So I was putting signs up to prevent me from eating like a cow. Soon I had heard knocking -loud knocking- so I walked out to my sister's room and waited until it stopped. When I came back to finish my signs, knocks were heard again. All I said was SHUT UP! And it stopped.

Don't believe me? Come and see!

Other hauntings by Forgotten_angel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Vermont

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-09)
To whoever put 'butthead' on there 😆

I just apologized to her/him- I actually have no clue what I said way back then (over 4-5 years ago), but thank you for your comment.

I will assure you that I can see and hear spirits, and I'm highly sensitive to it- but opinions were created for a reason and I like your input.
I hope this clears up, since I'd rather make friends rather than enemies.
Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
First of all, CHILL! I do believe your story about the drowning boy, I am a skeptic though and believe you should thoroughly research before assuming things.

Such as how were those two deaths connected to those weird happenings?
Was it a really big gut feeling or was there an actual relation?
Have you researched the history of your house and area of any drownings?
You say you talk to the boy on an occasion, what sort of stuff do you talk about?

(I REPEAT I DO BELIEVE YOU I WOULD JUST LIKE TO CLEAR A FEW CONFUSING MATTERS UP)

Also just a word of advice, like any other internet site you have to be ready for criticism good or bad can actually help you to become a better person.
RANDOM e.g. What do you mean when you write 'ghorst'?
- it could easily have been a typo and instead of saying something like 'well obviously it means GHOST!' then you could just say 'whoops! Sorry I meant 'ghost' 😊 "
Is that so hard?:/

Also there are a lot of different things people can be, from clairvoyant, psychic, sensitive etc people would just like you to specify what actually makes you psychic and not something like just sensitive?

"beings" also have the choice most of the time in who they show themselves to so it could just be that you were one of the special ones to actually experience something unique.

Thanks 😊
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
staring at this screen for 4 hours straight and falling asleep at the same time while reading, no wonder I manage to spell psychic wrong twice 😲
butthead (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
forgotten angel.
Why did you get angry at Hada? When his or her comment was in no way suggesting that they don't believe you, but merely suggesting that your implying that after you see these 2 things, 2 people died as a result. I also got that impression you was implying this.
Instead of explaining that this is the case, or that it is a spooky co-incidence that you consider may be more than a co-incidence...

What do you do? You just kick off... Like in other stories that you have commented on.

You seem like you need a lot of help, and also you should never tell someone they need to use a dictionary when, you yourself probably need 1 more.

Hada did not suggest she/he does not believe you, but is confused as to if your connecting the happenings with the deaths.

I was also confused and assuming you are connecting the two.

Perhaps you should take english classes and keep a dictionary on you, as that story was really poor in regards to how it was written.

Before you kick off at me, I'm not saying I believe you or don't believe. I believe you saw what you saw, but I don't believe you are pyshcic. I may be wrong, but not for one moment does anything you write here suggest you are.
I'm not pyshcic but I am sensative, and have seen/felt/experienced many things.

Anyway... Interesting stuff 😉
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
I have a new paranormal website. It's called paranormalinformation.webs.com, when you need advice or are wondering about something, you can contact me or my friend there. You also can become a member and discuss problems in the forum. Thank you. (I won't be on here often since my step-mom does not believe in the paranormal, and due to my parent's divorce in June.
Maxie5 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
I believe you 100% I am also psychic I can feel the energy of a force. And I nkow where they are in the room 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-27)
Thank you Forgotten_angel,
That part of them always puzzled me.
So, in keeping with your reasons for that, is it possible that (Speaking in general here, and not literally meaning "you") in your fear, you would SEE one of these entities with a cape, or the robe, and that another person (who sees the same thing) could see the same entity, but WITHOUT it? Or could it be the combined fear of both you, and the entity that makes the cape? Is it possible for the entity "lose" the cape, if for the reason for the fear on IT's side is relieved? Or if you stop fearing IT?
Thank you.
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-02-27)
To White Buffilo

The black cape is representing their fear or yours alone. They might not like to show themselves in full portrait. So they mask themselves. Or it is a new fashion statement! 😆 Johnathin told me that (a new dead person from Oregon. His sister is here) is a state of fashion or a covenant symbol. He dislikes them (he's a Priest)
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
Hello Forgotten_angel. I wonder, did your sister see or hear anything when this room was hers? I was just wondering about the psychic connection between siblings, too. I have heard of one being extremely psychic while the other one could not even see far enough ahead to remember to change socks daily, but that is a different thing all together 😆.
I asked this at a different story, but never got an answer for it. What is with the robes and capes? Does that signify something that is totally alluding me? I was reading elsewhere and it also mentioned a cape clad entity and I keep seeing it pop up all over the place. Not the entity, just the description.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
-2
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
my story is real and should be treated that way! 😠 My house is scary! And you don't care about that?! I am physic! YOU need to read the dictionary!
Hada (36 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-05-17)
You make the claim that there was an apparition in front of the attic door and lo and behold my grandmother got cancer. Then another eerie experience and boom somebody dies. You seem to be suggesting that there's some causal relationship between the two events when there is none. Furthermore, you are no more psychic than a door handle. What you are seeing are the creatures of fire, the jinn, coming to play tricks on you. A person need not be psychic to see such things, anyone can see them.
SugerPlum (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-04)
Are you related to Sylvia Browne? If you are that is so cool, I love her work! Your story was interesting but really good to!
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
My house is troublesome but I will NOT EVER SET FOOT IN MY NEIBOR'S SUMMER HOUSE!
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
I am no more than a physic(Not a medium)- Not all of the spirits I have seen and heard are mentioned- Blue Face and I communicate alot- but he is a mischievious person.
Gaurdian (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
I share a different opinion of your expeirience. I do not believe you are psychic, but that this/these spirits are warning you ahead of time. It is more likely that you are a medium or a post cognative. They are not the same as being psychic but are similar and easily confused. It doesn't surprise me at all that it stopped as the most famous mediums and "psychics will tell you thta most spirits will stop when asked to.
Forgotten_angel (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
Yes, is is terrible at times to be physic. Painful, actually... Soon I will tell of annother true story of mine.
joseph b. g. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-28)
I believe that you have psycic powers and I have seen the same man in black before I also have dreams that be come real later on so you should practice controlling them
hurt emo (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-28)
that is way freaky. I too believe in psychic abilities. I hav never experienced anything like this but I'm sure its scary.
Tara (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-28)
Wow, that's definitely creepy. I definitely believe in Psychic abilities, as I sometimes tune into mine. I can't really feel the presence of random dead people. But that's maybe because I don't have any in my house.

Good story. Really creepy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: