You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Coincidence, Or Relation

Real Ghost Stories

Coincidence, Or Relation

 

I have posted before about the little girl in my house if any of you have read it. Since then I have moved out and gone to college in Pittsburgh. I have a small apartment with one roommate and my girlfriend.

Now here's where I get confused. One night my roommate, our friend from class and I sat up one night talking about different ghost encounters we had had in the past. My roommate has a story of when he was younger when he stayed with his Aunt in her house and when he rolled over in bed with his hand laying off of the bed, he felt something pull on his hand very violently as if it were trying to get him completely off of the bed.

My friend's story had to do with being at his old house (before he moved down here to Pittsburgh) he would sometimes fall asleep on the couch and find things in the living room moved around; phone, ashtray, etc.

My girlfriend stays with me every night. Except one night last weekend she didn't stay with me. As I went to bed I felt uneasy like I wasn't alone but I knew she wasn't there. The next morning I woke up and I had scratches on my left leg and in the living room of my apartment the ashtrays were in the kitchen. They are never in the kitchen. The cabinet doors were open and the heat was turned up very high. I want to think that this is all a coincidence but I somehow think that the little girl I posted about in the past somehow was angry that I had a girlfriend now, and the first night I was alone she wanted to tell me she was angry about it. I don't know what to think of this.

Other hauntings by avenged90

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, avenged90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shaw (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
may be that girl is angry because of your girlfriend or may be because of any other reason. Its not so easy to get rid of some spirits
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
it could be her but it could just as easily be someone else. Not a lot to do but wait and see what else happens.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: