You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Abby The Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Abby The Ghost Girl

 

This happened when I was 12. At the time, I was still in the Philippines (I'm in U.S. Now). I remember this as it was my first ever encounter with a ghost and it was my first day at a new school.

Anyway, I was really nervous so I quickly walked to the first empty seat I saw. I sat down and the girl next to me smiled at me and introduced herself. Her name was Abby, (forgot the last name). We talked for a little bit, but then I noticed that some of the students were looking at me in a confused way. So, I told Abby we should pay attention to the teacher as an excuse.

After that class, I packed my things and decided to walk to the next class with Abby, but I noticed she was gone. That's when a guy called my name and asked me who I was talking to in class.

I told him about Abby and his eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of their sockets. He told me something that sent chills down my spine. Apparently, Abby died in a car crash last year. I couldn't believe him so I went on the school website and looked her up. I saw an article about it with her picture. Sure enough, she was the girl I talked to in class. I was so freaked I asked my teacher the next day to switch seats.

Ever since that day, I've been having a lot more encounters. I don't know how that triggered multiple encounters, but it did. So expect to read other stories from me.

Other hauntings by paranormgirl005

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paranormgirl005, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

master-enigma (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-16)
maybe because of this encounter it open yourself to believe in ghosts. Maybe someday unbelievers may also encounter ghost so it can triggered them to believe in unnatural phenomenon. This unnatural phenomenon is now part of our lives.
dd2975 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
i think you have some special gift for you to be talking with some spirits. As an advice seek help from professionals who knows how to control your God given gift... If not you'll be having a lot of this encounters
Elaina28 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
LUV the story!:) good job! You should write about other ones that you've had! (as a teen or little girl)!
chiisamax (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Weird how my nickname is Abby, I'm in the Philippines, and I'm about the same age as when this happened to you. HMMMMM 😉
kimchu (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
You know people, I'm not believing in this kind of thing but due to what I've experience, I got no choice but Have to. I'm leaving in a modern world but those paranormal things can't be controled. They are roaming and wandering around the way we used to. I guess this is how the world is made up. After hoping to this page, I won't keep everything I've known to myself anymore. Wait for my post. Wish you'll love reading it...soon.
JeffGhostbuster (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
I'm pretty sure I've seen that girl in our school when I was late going to class room I saw her Staring at me very tremendously
Kinda creepy 😐
charmcaster (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
I've opened the sight where gbmary4049 opened and her name is abbie rehe. Is that her?
charmed_1 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
i think you've been given with a special gift unlike anybody else. I believe that you had this running into your family... Anybody else in your family who can see spirits? Usually it's into your mother's side, do some reseach you're not the only one who's sensitive in your family.
ally711 (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-20)
SCARY!Good story its sad that Abby died. Thats crazy you saw her but not the other students.😭 😨
Chrissie-Anna (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-18)
Wow that must have been a spooky experience. Did you ever sit in the same place again?
Do you remember anything else you said to each other? Did you touch her?
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
sorry that I havnt posted in a long time... But I hope evreyting is going alright now?
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
thanks and you're welcome whitebuffalo...
And thanks for all the comments...
That goes to everyone...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Oh, no, you are not stupid. Quite a few people got taken in by it. I have to admit, I enjoyed reading some of the comments as they were quite funny. 😊
Thanks for your good natured response!
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
oh that's why it was doing that...
Thanks for telling me whitebuffalo...
I didn't even realize it was for April fool's...
Then again, I'm stupid so what do I know...
😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
Not anymore, that was just an April fools joke that was going on for April first only. Go ahead and type away!
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
never mind I figured it out...
When you try to type up g-h-o-s-t, it shows up as clown for some reason...
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
oh and what do you mean when you say c-l-o-w-n...
Sorry I have to do that because when I type down that word it becomes purple pants for some odd reason...
Anyway, I don't get that part...
I apologize for my stupidity...
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
raingrl01,

She's definitely a full body apparition...
I never would have guessed she was a ghost...
Her hand was cold but I didn't think about it because I also have a chilly hand...

Nope I've never seen her since then...
It's kind of weird I thought she'd come back once in a while but she never did...
She probably moved on already...
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
Anything that you can remember that she said is wonderful. Not too many people get to experience a full body apparition!

She could have been talking about the new school year and being friends with you. You never saw her again? How weird. Great story by the way! ❤
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
raingirl01,

Well, I think I remember that she said "We're going to have so much fun..."
Something like that...
Does that count?
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
What a wonderful gift! Do you remember anything that Abby said to you? That would be interesting to know. That must have really freaked out your classmates to see you talking to air and it turns out to be her. Wow! Keep us posted! Good luck! ❤
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
oh, yeah...
Both of your guys' explanation makes sense...
At first I thought I got it from my dad because he has the same condition as me...
Maybe, I don't really know if it can be passed down...
Anyway, thanks for the wonderful comments...
It helped me understand more...
NikkiD1991 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
A lot of times a person is completely oblivious to the Spirit World around them. This depends on how much your family or the people you grew up with believe in it. There was probably a certain reason that she came to you. She was probably trying to tell you that she wanted your help with something or maybe she just wanted your company. But you keep getting the encounters because seeing Abby and talking to her basically made you an open door for other ones to come and talk to you or try to get your attention. It could be good or bad. It depends on the way they look and the coloring they have to them.
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
it probly... Triggerd your mind... And your probly already sensitive to ghosts already... But back than you didn't just encounter 1. Until you were 12

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: