You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Something About The Retreat House

Real Ghost Stories

Something About The Retreat House

 

Last year we had our holy retreat at a retreat house in Pansol, Laguna. Our whole class was so excited about it, but before our retreat, we heard some rumors from other students about the place. Some said that during their stay at the house, they could feel something strange, and some said that they could see ghosts in the dormitories.

My friend Theya said that her sister, who stayed at the retreat house a year ago, told her that there was a girl in their dorm who roamed around during their sleeping time and that the boys in the other room were not able to rest because someone was preventing them from sleeping. The story Theya told us, gave me the creeps.

When we arrived at the retreat house, we were immediately directed to our dormitories. The place was beautiful but a little antique looking. On our way there we saw unfinished structures of like houses. When we arrived at our rooms we were given a little time to arrange our things and pick our beds. When I was arranging my things I saw a little girl near the bathroom, she was wearing a night gown. I tried to get a closer look, she looked pale and thin. I tried to get a little closer but she was gone. I asked my friend Roxy who was near me that time if she saw the little girl, she said no. I got scared, but not for a long time.

During our pre-final session at the conference hall, our retreat master switched of all the lights and a little candle was the only thing that gave light inside the room. Our master was giving a session and an activity in which we all shared our answers. That session made all of us cry. I was comforting my friend Stevie when something strange happened. Both of my feet laid flat on the ground, I was wearing pedals so my legs weren't covered. Someone touched both of my legs, it gave me goose bumps. It was so cold it was like somebody put ice on my legs. I could feel hands but when I looked nothing was there. I was scared.

After the sessions, our retreat master told us something that made almost all of us scared. He told us that there were really ghosts roaming around the retreat house. It gave me cold sweat and goose bumps. He said there were three kinds of them, the playful one, the mischievous one, and the evil one. He also warned us to be asleep before 12 midnight to avoid anything happening; he did not tell us what it was.

When it was bed time, I remembered everything our master told us. I tried to get some sleep, I was successful but not for long. It was like somebody woke me up. I saw this kind of blob form floating around near the bathroom. Some of my classmates were still awake, and I knew that they also saw it. Only five of us were still awake that time. We could also hear shouts and screams that made all of us scared but we did not made any sounds. We kept quiet and tried to hide under our blanket, I tried to keep my eyes close. When I opened them everything was back to normal.

The next day we went home. But we still can't forget what we saw.

Some of the boys told us that something like that also happened in their room.

That's my experience thanks for reading it!

Other hauntings by gHosTmAgneT_03

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gHosTmAgneT_03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
I had an experience in our retreat too. The retreat house we were staying was in Tagaytay though.:) I think I'm going to post it then.
Elephante81 (2 stories) (59 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
I have been reading stories on this site for a couple of years now and am finally making a username to comment on these posts...
Although I can fully agree that fictious stories are becoming a nuisance, it is understood that the site is changing.
I believe in many things, but tend to question many of the stories I read or hear, much like VoxMortuus.
I am Catholic, along with my entire family. Have been for 25 years. I can attest that although, VoxMotuus, you are e-mailing a priest, I am sure, if you asked "what is the Catholic Church's view..." you would get a generic answer. The Catholic Church's view and the particular priest's view are two different things. Not all priests think exactly the same way... I mean jeez just turn on the news... So just because you get a generic response like that, doesn't mean every priest feels that way... Some are more spiritual than others, some are more by the book, and some are more free-thinking.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
Not so fast, DUnknown. I emailed a priest in the Catholic Church. He responded with exactly what I posted. While individual opinions, even among the priesthood, can vary - the official Church line is that it does NOT acknowledge ghosts on the earth. That means, therefore, that they cannot teach otherwise.

Also, there are religions that teach ghosts are real. The American Spiritualists, The Celestines, ACIM (A Course in Miracles) among others all acknoweldge and even work with ghosts.

So, I won't be saying "sorry" for speaking the truth buttressed by facts.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
QUOTED: "Although the Catholic Church acknowledges instances of ghost sightings in the Bible, officially the church DOES NOT recognize the presence of ghosts on the mortal plane."

Okay, I'm back and here at work. So to answer VoxMortuus question. I think, in my own opinion, there's no cited text that will show in any sites but rather you can get this answers on the forums/discussions/ or simply by emailing them (just like what you did where you got a response). Furthermore, Ghosts are only cited on the bible but didn't gave enough elaboration. For Ghost or Spirit is reflected as the Soul of the person (deceased perhaps?). See, VoxMortuus, the church only teach the words of God. They don't need to teach people about Ghosts. Is there such a religion that teach they're followers about ghosts? I don't think there is any. So I guess I answered your question with the best thing I can think of. And by the way, I'm a HE.
Since I answered your question, maybe you can say sorry to the author as well.
"We are Humans, We are not perfect."
JAM 😊
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
AussieRedDog thanks for your comments. Couple a things...

I took my question about the official church position to a Catholic website and posted it. The answer I got was this ->

"Although the Catholic Church acknowledges instances of ghost sightings in the Bible, officially the church DOES NOT recognize the presence of ghosts on the mortal plane."

So I guess your experience differs with official Church position.

Secondly, I've learned that Irish Catholics tend to be renegades toward the Vatican, fiercely proud and not too quick to overtly "dictated to" by Rome. Also the Irish culture is shot through with ghosts, wraiths, faerie folk and all sorts of otherworldly creatures. There is even a shade of the Catholic faith in Ireland called the Chuildeah (hope I got the spelling right) which quite obviously mixes Catholicism and belief in "The Old Ways". So, it's not hard to believe that Irish Priests might have their unique positions on stuff like this. However, if they tried to preach or teach it and it varied from the Vatican Canon, you can be sure the priest would be pulled into line or lose their collar.
AussieRedDog (25 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
The Catholic Church in Ireland recognises the existances between our world and The Otherworld. My late great uncle was a Priest and he had some of the strangest experiences for a priest of the Roman Catholic Church. The Priest in Ireland also believe that there is another world between ours and the next that connects us to the 'little people' who are NOT as nice as some painters make the out to be. Nasty little buggers (read my story Gateway to Tir-Na-Nog and you'll see what I mean). The Catholic Chruch DOES recognise the existance of ghosts. They know because they do have Priest that specialises in that field of work. Again, my late great uncle was a specialist in this field. He saw and communicated with ghosts. The Vatcan (I think that's how you spell it) proved the existance of ghosts etc. Well, there's my two cents worth
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
VonMortuus, True your questions were not rude and I agree that when questions are asked they should be answered. We do not object to this line of questioning. What we do object to is when someone insults the author by calling their story bullshiat and inferring that all stories from their part of the world is fake. This is rude and insulting and further comments like this will be deleted.
Now let me take this one step further and say that I for one will defend your right to be skeptical and your right to ask questions as long as they are done in a respectful manner.

FRAWIN
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
mau911, I just now saw your post for some reason, so excuse the lag in answering you.

No, I am not a racist, as anyone who actually knows me would tell you.

No, I do not think only one certain race can "see ghosts" and I'm mystified at where you thought I said or even implied that in any post I've made on this site.

No, I have not questioned anyone's faith or religion, either. I have asked about an official church policy regarding the existence of ghosts, to which I never got an answer so I looked it up myself.

My suggestion to you is to read what is actually written in the posts...carefully...and resist the urge to read things into them. I am a skeptic, who definitely believes in the existence of ghosts and various other forms of paranormal phenomenae. Being a skeptic means that I hold an open mind but a strong scrutiny of stories that don't quite "compute" or "facts" that contradict each other. Then I use questions to try and clear those up. Asking questions and trying to piece facts together is not racist, bigotted, rude or mean. It is merely a form of intellectual curiosity that seeks the truth.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
...i'm quite confused also... I did not mention that it was a communion, it was like a communion. 😊 Because we had mass, confession, and readings [lectures]... According to our retreat master, he explained to us that Holy Retreat, is our time in which we will strengthen our relationship with God. We will have a day to bond with Him. That was what I had remembered from our retreat master's explanation... 😊
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Thanks for the link, holly. Very informative. And don't worry about "walking in on something"...it's familiar territory by now, unfortunately.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Personally, I am still waiting for the answers. Just as was stated in someone elses prior comment, I can not take a break in the comments to mean there will not be an answer.

And thanks, all, for reminding me that discussions are not what they used to be here, but that sarcasm is still very much alive.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Vox:
Oh dear, I've seem to venture into some deep waters here.
I'm not sure about banners. I don't think so (heavy on the think)
Sidenote: I'm a Lutheran myself, even though I attended catholic high school. And frankly, at 24... I don't remember much about high school (or have "selective memory"heh)
To save space/time and keep this comment quick: you may be interested in this link

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kairos
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
hobbyholly, good points. Even though I am not a Catholic, I thought Communion was a holy rite only to be administered by priesthood.

One other thing. You speak of "Kairos". Is that represented by a banner I saw at a cathedral, with the Greek letters "kai" (looks like an x) and "rho" (looks like a p), laid over each other?
eekamouse (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Ummmmm yeah ok. Sure... If you say so.
Just putting in my 2 cents. Believe or don't believe, that's the solution. Hehe. 😆
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I'm confused.

I thought communion was a holy sacrament? Is communion another term for "retreat"? I'm sorry... This sounded like a Kairos to me. I don't want to ruffle feathers/beat a dead horse. I however DID wikipedia the meaning of Kairos to make sure I wasn't getting mixed up.

Kairos: adapted to mean "God's time", is a Christian, Ignatian[1] retreat program for high school and college students that began in Jesuit schools in Ohio, but, now, takes place around the world. The retreat is an intense few days, usually during a long weekend, that provide participants the chance to contemplate on God's role in their lives.[2]
In high school, juniors and seniors participated in this and Communion was administered. I remember many kids coming back from this and feeling spiritually (religious or other) improved.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
OK so let's recap. My direct, simple, NOT RUDE question was this - please cite an official position of the Catholic Church that recognizes the earth bound presence of ghosts. DunKnown responded with several things, but did not answer my question. He (or she?) explained what a seminar is and what Communion is. Check. They then explained that belief in a spirit world is held by many Catholics. Again, check. We know this. But, my question remains unanswered for the rhetorical reason I posted it: namely, there is no official pronouncement of the Catholic Church endorsing the existence of ghosts on this plane. Which then means, there would be no Catholic Church condoned seminar with the teachers telling the attendees that there were ghosts on the premises.

This line of questioning had zero to do with race, ethnicity, religion or choice of footwear. It had to do with some fact finding because I was having a hard time reconciling a couple of factors laid out in the story. So ultimately, because the Catholic church (not individual Catholics, who can pretty much believe what they want) has no such endorsement of ghosts on this plane of existence, this story either was not transcribed exactly as it occured or the "retreat" in question was not an official Catholic event.

No insults, no rudeness, just a curiosity for the facts.
Melisande (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Why is the person in charge of this web called a "webmaster"? I don't think that because he is considered a "master" I think it's just a name. Anyway, nice story ghostmagnet, I enjoyed reading it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
You know what?
I HAVE to be a skeptic as I am a believer. I HAVE to question as I am not all knowing.
I personally type out my response, read it, reread it and then either post it, or delete it depending on whether I feel that it sounds as if I am being rude or not. THAT is the issue here. If YOU would not like someone speaking with OBVIOUS incivility to YOU, DO NOT DO IT TO OTHERS.
Enough, already.
This is not a personal vendetta that I have going on here. This is moderator wide, and has NOTHING to do with me personally. I just happened to be the first one to point out the tactlessness of the comment.
Instigating does not solve a problem, it simply starts the snowballing of MANY.

AND********
In the "Spirit" of discussion (please excuse the pun)...
I was brought up in both the Protestant and the Catholic Faith. I spend MOST of my time in the Catholic belief system while in my teenage years as it was more... Uh... Liberal, and I was more comfortable with it. My brother became a Roman Catholic Priest, my sister a Protestant missionary, my Father a men's minister and my Mother is a women's leader (in HER faith, woman is not allowed the honor of being a minister).
I have been around the block when it comes to religion. I have accepted and rejected many a thought on it, as it just did not make sense (to ME) or something just did not "click". I have a background in a myriad of religions and "sects" (Yes, even in the cults and OCcults), and juuuuust about took formal vows in one of them, pledging a life of solitude, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
I have studied under some of the "greats" and have been honored with a glimpse of what their life of holiness entailed.
The ONE thing that I STILL do not have an answer to, (and have NEVER been given a sufficient theory on) after ALL THESE YEARS of studying... (NOT trying to be disrespectful, rude, inconsiderate or cheeky)

How is it that entire religious groups can believe there is a Holy Spirit, and that Spirits and ANGELS exist, but they can not accept that ghosts MAY mingle among us?
Let me reiterate that I was one month away from becoming Fully Professed, so I DO have quite a bit of knowledge on what "The Teachings" are.

Teasing about ghosts? Oh Yeah. Every camp meeting, day camp, retreat, out-ting (well, here in America) where there were many young people involved had ghost stories of SOME sort going on. THAT is all in the age group. At least in MY experiences at camps they were.
Thank you.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
to hobbyholly: it was not a KAiro's retreat it was a 'Holy' retreat, more of a communion just like what DUnknown said.

To Mr. Voxmortuus: please don't be so rude, you could hurt someone else's feelings... I know you are a skeptic person, but please try to respect other's story... It's alright to comment or question someone's story. And if you don't believe the story, you don't have to be rude... 😢
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
QUOTED: To whitebufallo: Please take this comment in the spirit it was given, with honest curiosity and not the intention of simply bashing someone's story. I have some real questions about the veracity of this one I'm trying to clear them up. Thank you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
FYI: VoxMortuus, you just said a cursed word on your comment and you will tell us that it's an honest curiosity? I don't think so. You had literally intended to do that. I've read all your comments on other stories as well, and what can I say? If I'm going to sum them up, it will be like 8/10 all negative feedbacks. We know that you have the RIGHT to ASK or question further regarding about the story but stating a CURSED word is unacceptable. It's not cool. For further information: This kind of retreats are done by Juniors and Seniors of our country, as I said earlier. Master or Retreat Master is how we address the person leading the seminar. Retreat is like a seminar, most likely like a Communion. Now, do you understand? Furthermore, It's not just that because we are catholics, we don't believe in the "other side"-We do, and that's why we are here in this website to share it to tons of people reading here to know what's happening on other countries. This website is for all races, no country specified that cannot participate. And as far as I remember, I posted a comment on someone's story that I hate having a debate about religion-it's like questioning your faith to me. Cause some of us now, if you started questioning your faith-something "dark" is at work.
JAM
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
VoxMortuus, your skepticism of the story was never the problem. Skeptics are as welcome on this site as the true believers but rudeness will no longer be tolerated and you were rude. You can be as skeptical as you wish as long as you are respectful to the authors. Be rude and your comment will be deleted.

FRAWIN
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
um...REAL QUICK

To gHosTmAgneT: Was this a Kairos retreat? We had those in high school (I attended a catholic high school)
mau911 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
whitebufallo: there are terms here in the Philippines that may not sound literally right in your language. English is just a second language to us. It is really not a big issue here...:) thank you and frawin for enlightening everybody here that this is a "OPEN" site and bringing up the guidelines... Hopefully readers will respect the author and their stories.

VoxMortuus:
We know that The Roman Catholic Church does not recognize the existence of ghosts since it is contrary to the church's beliefs but it also state that the church recognize the existence of the spirit...
FYI sir, the author is just merely sharing the story on what she have experienced at that time... If you read between the letters to form this website... YOURGHOSTSTORIES.com... The url itself can explain what it meant... You don't have to be offensive just to prove that you're a SKEPTIC... I like what Dunknown have quoted:
"Stupidity is the same as Ignorance."- it applies to certain someone...
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Don't take a break in commentary to mean I've changed my mind on the relentless and increasing fictions coming onto this site, Sir. I stand by what I said, and accept what white buffalo said was being "done" about it. I also have a question for Dunknown or any other Phillipine Catholic here. That question is - can you cite any official policy by the Catholic Church that supports the existence and presence of earth-bound ghosts? If not, can you see why I had reason to doubt the existence of a Catholic retreat which taught that ghosts are not only real, but present on the premises?

To whitebufallo: Please take this comment in the spirit it was given, with honest curiosity and not the intention of simply bashing someone's story. I have some real questions about the veracity of this one I'm trying to clear them up. Thank you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
I think that ghostmagnet has adequately explained what she meant by master. If she had been given time to answer all this could have been avoided, furthermore if I had deleted VoxMortuus's last comment like I was going to [and should have ] this could have been avoided too.
To answer mau911's questions, yes this is an open site and will continue to be an open site where anyone can post a comment, as long as it stays within the guidelines. Discrimination will not be tolerated as we have users from all over the world. Continuous violation of the rules can result in banned from the site but the one that makes that decision is the webmaster.
Apparently there are some who hasn't taken the time to read the guidelines for commenting so I have taken the privilege to post them here:

Guidelines for commenting on a story

Thank you for your contribution! Authors of a story generally appreciate getting feedback on their supernatural encounters. Remember that your post will be read by thousands eventually, so here are a few guidelines to using our comments sections:

* Because this site seems to also attract kids and teenagers, to keep a certain level of maturity and credibility on this site, moderators may delete comments that are deemed too juvenile, inappropriate or troublesome, to their discretion.
* As a general rule, posts should be on topic and related to an author's story. If you have something entirely unrelated to say, please use your own story to do so, if you are just looking for idle chat, visit the chat room. Comments may gradually get off track a bit, it happens, but don't jump in a story with a completely different subject, or worse, just to promote commenting on your own story. Also, make sure to read the previous posts before publishing yours.
* Posts that are abusive, vulgar, insulting or spammy will be deleted. If a person persists in posting such messages numerous times, they will be blocked / banned from this site. We also reserve the right to delete comments that are juvenile, off-topic, very poorly written, unintelligible, incoherent, messages all in UPPERCASE or with every first letter capitalized, and anything that looks like promotional material.
* Please don't reply to abusive messages. I will delete them in time and your reply will not make any sense for future readers. Don't forget that trolls feed on your attention. If I missed one, you're free to notify me via our contact page (make sure to indicate the page).
* Do NOT post links that would be inappropriate for the general public, or are against the law, to sites about porn, gambling, software pirating, virus, spam, etc.
* This is not a chat room, so please avoid abbreviations and SMS language ("u" instead of "you", "n" for "and", "coz" for "because" etc) as it is juvenile and unreadable. We want to have mature conversations about the delicate topic of ghosts, using "leet speak" only attracts the intellectually lazy crowd. You may have noticed that we block some bad words, leet speak abbreviations and require a minimum length to a post. We are trying to make sure that someone has actually something to contribute when they make a post, this way, the comments section doesn't look like a trashy myspace / youtube page full of "Cool" and "That's Hot".
* HTML code is not allowed. We keep it simple. For URLs, simply paste the address and we will turn it into an HTML link automatically. If you post your email address, you will notice that we obfuscate it so spam bots do not pick it up (ex: yourname [at] domain.com becomes yourname [at] domain.com). Otherwise, you may end up receiving spam in the future.
* Ghost experiences can be a sensitive subject and is not accepted by mainstream society. People publishing their stories deserve to be addressed with respect so this web site can be a safe haven for people wanting to share their experiences. If you disagree with the authenticity and the veracity of a story, you can express your opinion, as long as it is respectful ("I have an another theory for what happened", "I do not believe this to be true because...", etc). However, you cannot be abusive toward the author ("your story is lame", "you're a liar", "you're wasting our time", etc).
* The comments sections have a preview page before you finally publish your post. We would appreciate it if you reviewed it at least once for misspellings. If you don't know how a word is spelled, just check with an online dictionary. Even better, Firefox has a built-in spell checker for text boxes on web pages. Sure, this is not an English class, but really bad spelling can make you look unworthy of being taken seriously, it also tends to drag down the level of intelligence in a discussion and discourage serious people and experts from contributing.
* If you are referring to an article on another web site, do not quote it entirely, as it is usually a breach of their copyrights and will take too much space in the comments area. Find the relevant part, paste that sentence/paragraph between quotes and indicate where it was taken by adding the web link.
* You must be 13 years or older to post a comment. If you are under 18 years old, please do not divulge personal information that could make it possible for someone to find you, for your own safety. If you are 18 years and older, it is up to you, but we still do not encourage the practice. Please use common sense.
* We don't mind getting the skeptic's point of view, as long as you are respectful and tolerant.
* We would like to remind you that this site is an open discussion on the topic of ghosts, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing, preaching or sermonizing, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that specific religious perspective. This site is not about religious doctrines, it is about actual personal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind. Everyone has their own religion and they don't come here to be converted.
* If you have a question related to a story, please ask it directly in the comments area instead of dropping your email and asking the author to email you, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion. Please do not copy paste the same post under different stories. Each one of them are different and deserve a personal feedback. Also, do not simply request people to read your stories. Your feedback should be about the author's stories, not yours. It's fine to mention it if they are related, but the message itself as a whole should be about the author's experience.
* This site is for the general public. No sexually explicit content is allowed. You can mention a sexual experience with general terms, but there really is no need for technical details.
* Posts are considered the opinion of the poster, and are not necessarily endorsed or approved by yourghoststories.com. When posting on yourghoststories.com, you grant perpetual non-exclusive rights to yourghoststories.com to republish, in any form, the posted material. Once posts are published, they cannot be deleted, unless you present a reason that we consider valid, as deleting a member's post would damage the integrity of our archive and reduce the value of this resource to members and visitors. You are responsible for what you post on the web, so please don't ask others to undo your actions.

I didn't post the guidelines to be smart or sarcastic but as whitebuffalo has pointed out there are changes in the works to make this a much better site and these rules will be enforced to a much higher standard than in the past. We have a lot of good people on this site and all we are asking is for you to be patient, understanding and to work with us for a site we can all be proud of.

Thank You
FRAWIN
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
Excuse me just for a moment, gHosTmAgneT_03.

DUnknown, Thank you. I appreciate that, as do the rest of the moderators, I can imagine. When changes happen, all people are not necessarily aware of them.

Yes, mau911, this IS an "open site", but let's be honest, we can not tell someone HOW to feel. The following is my own personal feelings on this whole thing.
As this new deletion policy just began, I personally feel that people should get a warning before simply beginning with the striking of comments. But that is just me. There may be other moderators that simply take the comment off the page.
As far as I know, moderators do not have the power to ban anyone from the site. THAT is all up to the webmaster.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
gHosTmAgneT_03,
It is NOT an issue of how you have written your story, I find it well versed. I understood each and every word you wrote. Please do not think that be the case.
And that is just fine if you all call the retreat leader "master", I was just pointing out that I could not. <shrug> No harm, no foul.
That is ALSO why I pointed out that "...now this MUST be one of those instances in which the country determines the practices of a religion." I have been corrected in the past as to the extent of knowledge I have of certain religions in other countries, and I KNOW there CAN be differences.
You did good, Hun. Do not let a bit of a tussle in your comment section make you shy away. You KNOW what you saw and heard.
You KNOW.
Thank you.
mau911 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
hey VoxMortuus I'm also from the Philippines, and just want to ask you something. Are you racist? Do you think only your race can experience ghost? You don't have to question our religion or our faith because we have different beliefs... The author may have not satisfy you with her story... But hey, nobody is perfect!? Whitebuffalo is right, this is the internet where anybody can comment...
To the moderators:
This is a open site right? No discrimination? If ever you have this kind of person in your site, would it be reasonable to ban the said person?

Thanks...
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
I'm sorry if I can't tell my story that good, but I am trying my best to write down what I had experienced... 😊 I don't know how to say this we called our retreat leader 'master' because it was the way some of the staff called him, it's not really 'master' but 'retreat master'... He is just the master of our retreat... 😊
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
I completely understand and aware of it, whitebuffalo. Anyway, it seems VoxMortuus already understand it well that he did was wrong and unjust for he's not commenting anymore. You can delete this and the previous comments on this story as you pleased so that others can enjoy reading this shared story to our community without the negative feedbacks. Thank you.
JAM ❤

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: