You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Strange Sexual Dreams At Night

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Sexual Dreams At Night

 

I am new here and my English is not the best. I am confused about something and maybe you can help me.

My husband and I moved into our apartment a few weeks after moving in I started to have strange dreams. The dreams only occur when my husband is on nightshifts and I have to sleep on my own.

The dreams are occurring every other night. Whilst sleeping I suddenly wake up with this feeling that I am being watched and slightly touched. I can not see anything and most of the time I go back to sleep without a problem.

Now when I dream I hear two maybe three different deep male voices talking to me. Sometimes they say nice thing but lately they have started to say naughty things to me. I feel touches from more than one set of hands and these touches are getting bolder and bolder. They almost grope me and the strange thing is that I have actually started to enjoy the way I am touched and the feelings I am getting. They excite me a lot. Now I cannot wait to go to bed to feel the touches and hear the whispers in my mind and dreams.

The past few nights I have been waking up after having this dream to find my blanket has been removed and my clothes have been raised up or pulled a little to the side so I am lying in bed almost naked.

I do not know what I should do or how I should react.

Maybe someone in here can help me.

Steffi from Germany

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweetsteffi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Bibijustin (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
I read your story and its quite scary steffi... Let me come to the point what you dream is not just a dream, you may know or you may not know but let me tell you, when people die we say that they are haunted or watever you want to call the truth is when they die the satan comes and act just like the person before he die, his behaviour his act, the way he talk etc. So let me ask you smething about your personal life, you don't have to answer but you can think about it, Do you enjoy like you said with anybody and his now dead? Think! If you have, don't worry if there's an evil there's God, remember to pray wit all your heart and mind, May God protects you and your family. Bless you.
cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
i suspect your husband isn't going to work... Instead maybe drugging you and bringing his friends over.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Wow this is something. I think its realy nothing to be scared about. You haven't felt strange like a bad kind of strange. Infact you said you "could wait to get to bed" I think if it was bad you wouldn't want to go back to bed. So my opion is don't tell you husband and sleep well. 🤔
Succubussed (guest)
-1
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
I get it. It's an April Fools joke by the folks at YGS.

Har har

I hate April Fools.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
ok, this is too bizarre.

I am putting a dot in the words so that the computer or the YGS software or whatever the hell did it doesn't change it again. This is what I originally posted below...

How very VERY strange. I did not type "c.lown" once.

I typed s.pirit, and g.irl, and a.dolescent, but I for sure did not type c.lown. I noticed it in the preview, but I thought I fixed it. Now when I hit publish, there is the word c.lown instead all over again.

*creeped out!*

And I have always hatred c.lowns
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
How very VERY strange. I did not type "clown" once.

I typed people, and Spirits, and girl, but I for sure did not type clown. I noticed it in the preview, but I thought I fixed it. Now when I hit publish, there is the word clown instead all over again.

*creeped out!*
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
VoxMortus said--"The problem with repressed sexual memories is that they are not on the conscious level. Of course you can say you never had them because you are conscious right now. It's very possible that your mind has suppressed them (cognative dissonance) and the "clown lover" is one possible way of them surfacing."

The problem with that sort of reasoning is that then anyone could be supposed to be repressing some sexual trauma since if it's repressed we wouldn't know it's there so there's no way of telling who has repressed memories or not. You could pretty much go clean across the board and blame any sort of sexual anomaly on repressed memories and since there is no way of knowing that one does or does not have repressed memories you could be right just as often as wrong.

However, it doesn't work like that. People who have repressed a childhood sexual trauma have other indications of something amiss in their past. They do not have healthy sexual relationships, and there will be certain areas of memory centered around certain periods in the life of the subject that will cause deep unease if approached in the mind, or there will be huge blank spots as the mind entirely closes the door on an incident too traumatic for the conscious to deal with.

I have always been very healthy sexually, and I can remember all the way back to when I was two years old with no breaks in the continuity of my recall.

As far as your explanation of the paranormal activity and the theory that poltergeists are the manifestation of energy emitted by a preteen or teen...that's just one of many theories, and has no more basis in accepted poof than any other. Yes, they have noticed that there often does seem to be an adolescent entering puberty within the vicinity of poltergeist activity (usually a girl), but this could be caused by a Spirit being attracted to a girl entering puberty just as easily in theory as the idea that ther activity is coming from the girl herself.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
Succubussed said:

"VoxMortus, as the human sex partner of one of these Beings, I can tell you that for sure in my case the contact is not the manifestation of any sexual trauma, repressed or otherwise. Until my Succubus came to me, my sex life had been normal in every way. Nor did I have any sexual experiences as a child, so your theory that this sort of thing is caused by repressed memories doesn't pan out."

The problem with repressed sexual memories is that they are not on the conscious level. Of course you can say you never had them because you are conscious right now. It's very possible that your mind has suppressed them (cognative dissonance) and the "ghost lover" is one possible way of them surfacing.

Succubussed said:

"That would not explain the paranormal activity that often takes place around the person to whom one of these Beings becomes attracted,... (snipped) "

Not necessarily. Much in paranormal research suggests that individuals can be the source of psychic phenomenon in certain instances. Read the research of investigator Hans Holzer sometime, especially his writings on "Haunted People". For instance, poltergeists. Studies are showing that more often than not the energy is coming from a teen in the home on the cusp of puberty (almost always a girl). The human brain is still very much a mystery, revealing capabilities that continually astound. We cannot write off the idea that our psyches can manifest such wraithlike lovers, as well.

Succubussed said:

"These Beings are real."

I have no doubt it seems that way to the one experiencing it. I'm not calling anyone a liar here.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
VoxMortus--"One possible explanation is that being in satisfying and diverse relationships as adults does not mean we are free of sexually repressed memories. Those can lie very strong and buried very deep. They can surface suddenly and brutally, for any number of reasons."

VoxMortus, as the human sex partner of one of these Beings, I can tell you that for sure in my case the contact is not the manifestation of any sexual trauma, repressed or otherwise. Until my Succubus came to me, my sex life had been normal in every way. Nor did I have any sexual experiences as a child, so your theory that this sort of thing is caused by repressed memories doesn't pan out.

VoxMortus--"I'm convinced that such a manifestation can be very real for the one feeling it, but I'm still inclined at this point to think that it's a personal projection of the psyche, not a separate discarnate entity."

That would not explain the paranormal activity that often takes place around the person to whom one of these Beings becomes attracted, at least during the initial phase of the attachment. The activity, as mentioned by Sergeant can be noises (such as thumps and bangs), and apparitions, while in my case it was the sighting on two occasions of a "shadow woman" by my daughter, as well as voices that were heard by the people around me and a few very odd phone messages that came from the very phone that received the calls (a physical impossibility).

If the touching is all taking place in the mind of someone who has repressed sexual memories, it doesn't explain the accompanying activity outside the mind.

These Beings are real.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
Sergeant asked:

"How do you explain that many of us are already in very satisfying and sometimes diverse (human) relationships as well?"

One possible explanation is that being in satisfying and diverse relationships as adults does not mean we are free of sexually repressed memories. Those can lie very strong and buried very deep. They can surface suddenly and brutally, for any number of reasons. I'm convinced that such a manifestation can be very real for the one feeling it, but I'm still inclined at this point to think that it's a personal projection of the psyche, not a separate discarnate entity.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
Hi VoxMortuus.
" incubus/succubus are personal psychological manifestations spawned from repressed sexuality"

How do you explain that many of us are already in very satisfying and sometimes diverse (human) relationships as well?

Shadow_witch:
"they don't have any "parts"

They have all the "parts" you refer to and are custom taylored to the human's idividual preferences. They also know *very well* what the individual likes regarding attention.

Figments of the imagination can't move physical things, touch and effect others, bang and make other kind of noises heard by others. Imagination can't create voices out of nowhere or genterate shadows, myst or figures experienced by multiple people.

Some of us indeed wish it were all just imagination.

But it's not. These entities are real.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
More evidence that incubus/succubus are personal psychological manifestations spawned from repressed sexuality:

"Ernest Jones, a Freudian psychologist, tied the incubus/succubus and the vampire together as two expressions of repressed sexual feelings. The vampire was seen as the more intense of the two. Because of the similarities of vampires and incubi/succubi, various forms of the latter often appear on lists of different vampires around the world such as the follets (French), duendes (Spanish), alpes (German), and folletti (Italian). Closely related to the incubus was the mare (Old Teutonic), mara (Scandinavian) or mora (Slavic), a demon of the nightmare."

Http://www.answers.com/topic/incubus-succubus
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
I don't understand this at all. I don't see how "ghosts" "spirits" or even "Demons" could receive any kind of sexual satisfaction when they don't have any "parts" if you catch my drift... I don't mean to be rude or judgemental, but I also don't understand how someone would not be totally freaked out by something like this, if it IS indeed happening. And don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a prude... I just prefer to have sex with a REAL, LIVE HUMAN BEING, rather than a...well...whatever it is. I dunno... It just seems a bit odd to me, that's all. 😕 If it were me, and things were touchin' me in the night, I'd be outta there with the quickness. 😐
trina (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
I think if you are feeling really sure that something spiritual is going on you better get someone in who can help. Not to scare you but if these spirits are getting bolder it may turn bad, I know of cases where women and men have claimed it has went beyond touching and they are quite scarred mentally.
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Hi Steffi,

I know exactly where you're coming from as I've been having intimate encounters from such visitors for quite some time. It's up to you as to how you want to proceed with this. I can tell you that I have never had any negative reactions that have impacted my life or me either physically or mentally (in fact such visitors, whether you call them Incubi or Succubi, etc. Have looked after whoever I was in a relationship with at the time, including deepening their sense of pleasure and enjoyment when we were intimate).

I know that there will be more than a few people that are shocked to hear me speak out positively in defense of such spirit lovers but that's my position from years of experience with them.

From what I read in your account you aren't afraid or repulsed by their gentle attentions and you seem to be ready to trust them to experience more. As long as your sense of freewill hasn't been violated and you aren't suffering either physical or mental harm (and that goes for your husband too of cours) I'd say go for it!

You are free to PM/Email me to discuss this subject further if you like (can provide some hints and other information to help you expand/deepen your encounters with them). I'd say that at least your next step would be to try to communicate with them and get to know them (at least try to introduce yourself to them when you go to bed, or during your dreams).
Good luck and please keep us posted on how things are going!

Blessings
Succubusluver69
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
sweetsteffi, one aspect of sex demons that has not been brought up yet in this thread is that they have a tendency to make active changes in an existing romantic relationship of their human partner. As you are discovering for yourself, sex demons have the ability to induce physical feelings in you. Over time it is my belief that they are also able to affect emotions in both you and your husband.

As to how these abilities are used, let's just say that it most likely won't be to make you and you husband grow closer to each other. What I am trying to say is that these beings have powers that you don't understand and can do things that can negatively affect your relationship with your husband. It is not a good idea to enter into a relationship with these beings as you would with another human, they can (and most likely will) do things that a human can not and there is little to nothing you can do to stop things you may not like. If your relationship with your husband is made to be diminished by them, you will be at the mercy of the sex demons to restore it, and they are not known for their compassion in regards to this.

Synopsis:
You should be careful with these demons. These demons may have the ability to cause a degradation to your relationship with your husband, or even possibly destroy it. If that happens, it is difficult if not impossible to undo. These demons see you as a path to what they want, sex. They don't care about you and your life, they care about sex.

Loose translation of this last part:
Uebersicht:
Du solltest auf passen mit diesen Daemonen. Diese Daemonen kann vielleicht die bezieung zwischen du und dien Mann schaden, oder vielleicht es zerstoeren. Wann dass passiert ist, es wirdt ganz schwer sein dass zu annuliert werden, und vielleicht total unmoeglich. Diese Daemonen erkenne dich wie eine Weg zum wass die wollen, sex. Du und dein Leben sind egal zu Diese Daemonen, die interessieren nach sex.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Respectfully, this sounds like a deep seated sexual fantasy manifesting as a paranormal event. Have you seen a therapist? Have you spoken to your husband about it?
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Steffi:

I've never had an experience like you're talking about. I do suffer from sleep paralysis now and again.

I however DID want to tell you, you're not "a weird one". For most of the "community" of posters on here, we've seen a lot of strange (and sometimes flat out made up stories). You shared something that is happening to you and I commend you for doing so. There are posters on here with similar experience/advice and maturity that are willing to listen/help.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Hey Taylor. Why not take a peek at this page and you'll see that Steffi's case isn't quite as unusual as you thought...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-stories-categories.php?category=17&page=1

But yeah, that's nice of you to laugh at people. Thank you for letting us know that's what you were doing.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Have to agree there, cat or dog, very affectionate and loving. Even if they are not right next to you they are there keeping an eye on you.
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I was talking about a dog. It sounds like you need something to cuddle at night.
God Bless,
Byluyster
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
sweetsteffi-your answer fits the scheme of things where Sex Spirits are concerned. The person is usually alone and feeling lonely.

Since you live in an apartment, are you allowed to have a pet? They are a lot of company and could take the edge off your feeling of being alone. If not, do you have anyone to talk to about this? I know people are 🤔 but you sound like you need help.
God Bless,
Byluyster
sweetsteffi (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Hello Christ_our_Lord,

Well the whole situation is a little confusing to me. On one hand I ask myself if this really happen to me on the other hand everything feels so real to me and I am enjoying it.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I am not to familiar with sexual ghosts, but after reading your story the first that comes to mind is you maybe missing you hubby maybe, or deprived sexually. Why not let your cat in your bedroom and see what happens, probably nothing.
sweetsteffi (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
hello byluyster,

Well things between my husband and me are good but I miss him when he is not here. And when he is on business trips like now I am alone. We do not have any children by now becasue we want to wait a little.
sweetsteffi (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
hello lucas1245,

Well I have to admit, that I start to miss it when I lay in bed and these beings do not come to me. What mental distress do you mean?
sweetsteffi (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Hello Tonith,

Thank you for your opinion. Well I was never been abused as a child nor as an adult. I was raised catholic but I started questioning all the theories of the church when I was a teenager and I started to made my own mind about religion. I have to agree that it only happens when my husband is not with me and I am alone but it feels so real to me.
Mattrius (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I'm glad to see that my cat theory has struck a chord!

Cats are normally very aware of spiritual shenanigans, trust your cat, for it will show you the path to enlightenment. So... Not literally.

But yeah, stop messing around with this spirit if you have a husband, woman! Jerry Springer will have a field day if he gets wind of this story. 😠

-God Bless, Mattrius
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I have heard about this from a few people. One person in particular found herself enjoying it and leaving it to happen although she kind of woke up to realities in her forties to realize that she was all alone in her life and had this "addiction" to an incubus or whatever they are called. Any sexual pleasure is enjoyable but I would not be happy with this situation if it were me NOT AT ALL! How do you know who you sleeping with? Sorry don't mean to be offensive to anyone but this is all slightly warped!
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I agree with Tonith on this stuff. Further, I would have to say that if this were true, an average person would feel disgust at being touched in a sexual way by force from either a person or an entity. It seems those who have these incubus encounters (on this site, anyway) seem more than pleased to be used by someone or something that they do not know at all. This makes me wonder quite a bit.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled