You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Open House For Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Open House For Spirits

 

A few months ago I was bored and ended up with this site on how to open your Third Eye. Being the naive young girl that I am, I actually followed it. Nothing happened so I brushed it off.

Last summer, I saw a lot of stuff that I shouldn't have seen. I will tell them to you one by one.

THE GIRL IN WHITE

I just finished having dinner with my family and I went to the living room to watch my favorite drama. As I was going there, I caught a glimpse of a girl in a long white dress. The dress looked like a nightgown and had sleeves up to the elbow. She had long hair and I swear she just glided through the door. She looked transparent. Though I don't recognize her.

THE MAN IN BLACK

Me and my closest cousin (were neighbors) were chatting in the living room about our gossips in life and when I looked back I was surprised to see a man in a black polo shirt. He had a normal haircut for a guy and like what I say, a bit transparent. He was pale too.

THE CREEPY BATHROOM INCIDENT

I was taking a bath in the shower when I heard old women chanting the "our Father" and "Hail Mary". I thought it was only the AM radio. But I heard another sound, a church bell ringing. I hurriedly rinsed and asked our house maid if she heard those women saying the prayers and the church bells. She was surprised and said that there were no women saying prayers and she did not hear church bells. I was creeped out.

THE SINGING LADY UPSTAIRS

This happened after I got dressed after the "women praying and church bells". I went to my study table and scribbled on my construction paper. I cut it so I could make little dedications for important people to me. I was on my 20th quote when I heard a women humming upstairs. The tune was unfamiliar to me and the lights upstairs weren't on so I got a little suspicious. After I finished my quotes, I saw our house maid going upstairs. At the same time, the woman stopped humming. I was about to ask if she was the one humming but I guess it wasn't her and up to now I don't know who this woman is.

THE INCUBUS

Yeah, we have those in our house. Usually, it gets its victims upstairs. (Even my cousin/neighbor have an incubus in there house) Since we have a double deck bed upstairs, our other maid (who recently quit her job to get married at 18... She's now pregnant...) she sleeps on the upper part of the double deck and that's where the scary stuff happens. She shared with me that every Thursday and Friday at exactly 12 midnight, a guy would go upstairs using the glass doors and rape her. She didn't do anything yet... She said that she could feel someone kissing her and doing sexual stuff to her and the activity would stop if she opened her eyes. And in the morning she claims that her shorts have been taken off. The incubus would leave at 3 in the morning, exiting to our basement our other maid said. She had also noticed the incubus.

THE SCARY KNOCK ON MY DOOR

It was 12 and I was reading this scary book and when I decided to go to sleep, I was already scared (because of the book) after 5 minutes or 10 minutes I heard a knock or scratch on my wooden door. It sounded like something metal was pounding on my door softly. I swear my heart skipped a beat.

Then after a few months later, I told my cousin about the incident and she told me that on that same night she heard a bell ringing and she could feel that someone was in their kitchen. She was very scared. I was amazed that something happened to us at the same time and at the same day together and both are creepy.

There are a lot more stories I have. I'm going to post them sooner or later. You can also ask me if you want more stories, my mail is in my profile. Thanks for reading this.

I'm not exactly sure though if my Third Eye is open. The good thing is it doesn't make me see the SCARIER stuff. I certainly don't wish for it to happen.

I could be walking in my house not minding if a white lady pops out of nowhere and an old lady sitting on the couch. It's like our house is a house of different spirits and it's not even an old cemetery or anything. I just hope these entities don't bother us even if there is a pervert spirit in our bathroom.

You just get that feeling that someone is watching you outside (we have a window where I feel a presence) so whenever I take a bath, I close that window and I feel a little bit safe again.

My question is, what is this presence I feel? It's scary. And I don't want a spirit having a thing for me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, candykendi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
i also had the interest to open my third eye though I've already exprience when I was still a kid... Particularly when I was in 1st year high... I would see and fEel "them" even in my dreams they still exist... But my dreams were mOre realistic and I couldn't believe until nOw that there was this ghost who had a crush on me... Regardless of how scared I was... I really wanted to open my third eye...
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
Ok I read the stories and know what your talking about, most spirtes can beheard or felt by feeding off your fear of them. Try to show them not fear. Now, time to get to the third eye point. The third eye, also known as the "6th sense" is somthing every person have. A normal person uses on avrage 10% of their brain in their life time. More of the brain you unlock more danger you will face. You would see ghosts, sprites and other weird stuff. You can unlock this by studying the supernatual. Dreams will be reality. Ask me more if you would like, e-mail me anyone at dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-29)
I just don't know enough about this culture but it does seem rich in the supernatural. It also seems to be more accepted and less ridiculed. The only problem there is all the superstition affliated with it. It has to make one wonder how much is suggestion.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-29)
Geekonme239
Ask away. Anthing you want to know about the Chakras I will gladly answer.
geekonme239 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
Hey, Surya... I'd like to hear more about that Chakras! I wasn't familiar with that... Actually, just heard it here... Anyway, that was a great story huh! Keep us posted... And that's scary, I mean, the thing about the incubus getting on the maid... Keep the scare up! Wanna know how you opened your third eye? Curiousity kills the cat... LOL:)
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
Each of the seven chakras represents aset of desires that correspond to a particular element. While desires should not be cultivated, they should be fulfilled if they are found to be really present instead of artificial. Otherwise one will be inevitably drawn back to them. The understanding of the seven chakras offers a way to balance ones desires and lead a more happy and spiritual life along personal destiny.

Third Eye - Pineal Gland - The true function of this mysterious gland has long been contemplated by philosophers and Spiritual Adepts. Ancient Greeks believed the pineal gland to be our connection to the Realms of Thought.
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
Surya, what is this Brow Chakra you're speaking of?
Anyway, candykendi, welcome to YGS community. Where you from in the phils.? I frequently experienced this white ladies and other stuff when I was still in the phils. So if you can tell me some details, I might kind of help you or give you hints or clues. So keep us posted ^^

JAM
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
Intertesting about opening the Brow Chakra - how exactly did you try to do that? What exercise did you do?

Apart from the Incubus, has any of your family had any encounters, apart from your cousin and of the maid. So much activity and you have not spoken to an adult.

I would have been scared out of my wits.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: