You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: A Twitch In My Being

Real Ghost Stories

A Twitch In My Being

 

I can't remember the date to save my life. I was in school, grade 4. This can't be relevant to my first story... Can it?

My brother was in Caritas Creek, for days. We got a letter from my brother saying: Hi guys I'm loving Caritas! See you later or some other nonsense.

My Dog, Banjo was sick, I mean, he was always sneezy and drolly. I was at school when I felt a twitch in my being, like someone pulling a hair from your being. Being as in soul. It was only second period. And I was worried about my sick dog Banjo. Banjo was living at the vet at this time.

At lunch time I felt the pulling again. I looked at the clouds and watched time move particularly, like a gate opening. I love clouds so I just brushed it off, wind currents and all that science. P.E. Time was after lunch and near the end my eyes watered for no reason followed by the pulling sensation it felt like I was ripped in half. So I asked to go to the bathroom and when I was there I looked in the mirror, my eyes were purple, when I cry my skin color distorts. So the rest of the day went by and when I got into the car my mom had tears in her eyes.

I remember thinking 'The gates opening, Oh God!' Banjo had died the day before my brother came home.

To this day I miss Banjo.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Baneofthewolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

cookie123 (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
That is SO sad! I always have close bonds with my dogs and it is very devastating to listen to someone else's heartbreaking story. I think Banjo was trying to tell you that he was leaving your world and moving on to the next. I feel for you and I too would want to let my owner know that I had to leave forever. RIP Banjo.
You are good at writing. Keep on doing it. Good Luck. 😉
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
Thats so sad I can connect to that. Its always hard knowing our faithful companions go as well. My dog P.j. Died of cancer two years ago. He was like a big brother to me being one year older in human years. My mom took it really hard and I prayed he'd go peacefully which he did in the very end. My other dog Barney who is 17 is to be put down tomarrow and I'm sadly across the state to be with him in his last hour and to support my Mother. I pray he will be happy when he goes up to be with my beloved Grandmother, P.j. And God. I love you,Barney. You watched as I grew and will aslo do so in Heaven. RIP, Barney, P.j. And Banjo ❤ Katherine ❤
chic_chicklet (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
A twitch in your being? Someone pulling a hair from your being? That sounds weird. It doesn't really make sense to me.
_miss_jacob1205525 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Oh, that's so upsetting! 😢 that same thing happened to me when my stepdad killed my cat. I hate him, and I still think he's psychotic! 😨
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-31)
Love the story! That is so sweet. Same thing happened to me with my dog but I couldn't find the words to describe the feeling. You found the perfect words!
R.I.P Banjo and Sugar ❤
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-31)
dam your dog died, I feel for you I owned 2 cats once and my mother gave them away. Because she felt that I wasn't taking care of them ever since then every now and then I get a weird dream with a black cat in it. See one of my cats were black her name was Bebe like the clothing line lol the other was white with gray and black stripes, his name was pudgie the funny thing is I never have any dreams about him. Its always bebe I seriously think somethin happened to her because every couple of nights a black cat comes directly underneath my window and cries. I can tell its a male but the scary thing is he looks just like bebe do you think this is a sign?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
I'm sure that was Banjo's way of telling you of his passing. I do believe we see our pets again because there is a love bond there. To me, if there are no pets in heaven it would not be heaven to me.
celtcharm (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
Hello Baneofthewolf, I really enjoyed reading your experience. I'm an extreme animal lover and enjoy a close bond with my pets. It sounds like you and Banjo had a close bond as well. Perhaps Banjo reached out to you as he was passing. Thanks for shareing, Peace, Celtcharm
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
OMG! You had a connection with banjo like he was part of you spiritually. I had a similuar experience with my old cat. He died also. But I also felt he was in trouble. He went wondering and when I felt osmething was wrong I went walking to find him. Mind you we lived in a state forest. I went walking for a day to find him. He had been attacked by ticks and he didn't make it at the vets. May you rest in peace Pus Pus.

Laura ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: