You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Childhood Of Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

A Childhood Of Paranormal Experiences

 

When I was young I had many experiences I and others believe to be paranormal. This first one happened when I was only one years old. My mom and many others in my family tell me this same story. I had a play tent and I would go in there and talk to someone, and I would come out really annoyed. My mom would ask me who I was talking to. I used to say his name is Ray and he's blue. Why is he blue? Cause his father killed him. And I used to get annoyed at him. So they sold the tent.

Other times I would be sleeping and I would hear this voice in my dreams, I wake up and the voice would still be going on in the hall outside my bedroom for some time. Another time I was lying in bed asleep, I saw this really tall shadow guy lean over me reach out and touch my leg. I woke up startled because I felt someone touch my leg. There was a bruise there. One more thing, I was in our front porch studying. I looked up and saw two older people walking down the road, the guy looked right at me and pointed. I looked down for two seconds just long enough to read one word and looked back up and they were gone with no place for them to go no house nowhere. I walked out into the street they weren't there.

Since then I moved twice to two different states, In my first move once in a while I would see black mists that would surprise me and I would jump away before I even knew what I was seeing.

Since my second move nothing has happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, immortalsoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

seesthings626 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
Thats like me. I'm 13, my Family will tell me that when I was 2 I would sit in a piticular spot in my room and talk to Someone. When she asked me who it was I aparantly said "Mr top hat man". I through out the years have, still out the corner of my eye seen this Top Hat man.

Cait ❤
paranormgirl005 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
those are interesting stories...
I already got used to ghosts visiting me...
It all started when I was 12...
You can look up my story it's called abby the ghost girl...
It was my first ghost encounter and it somehow triggered something that made me closer to the paranormal realm...
Glad to hear that they left you alone...
You're lucky, mine are still bothering me...
When I'm in a bad mood I'll shout at them to leave me alone and they usually do...
But if I'm in a good mood, I let them hang around me...
Spirits just want attention sometimes and if they don't get it they get unhappy and the activities get more serious...
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
Would have been interesting to find out if the house you lived in as a baby had some history about a murder. The other events could have been sleep paralysis. Things can get very weird inbetween sleeping /dreaming and waking up. The event on the porch was legit in the fact that you were wide awake and what you saw was either residual or for whatever reason you got a glimpse of spirits entering our dimension. From what you said I still don't know if their pointing was just something residual or they did see you and you saw them and they disappeared because of it. Had to be very freaky to say the least. I have heard of people seeing a ghost for the first time and being dumbstruck. I'm sure that's what would happen to me lol.
AngelGirl24 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
WinkycatOfGhosts is right, when we are kids we have pure souls. And with that pure soul we see thing older people can't. When we are older you have people say this doesn't isn't real and we believe them, we tune those things out, we loose that "power". If we open our minds we could see a lot more around us.
geekonme239 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
What a scary thing about that "blue" boy and the man pointing straight at you. I'm glad nothing bothers you now.
peacemakerJohn (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
hmmmm...that scary.
I usually experience suff like this as well but this one seems out of the ordinary.
Great story by the way!
WinkycatOfGhosts (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
I heard that when we are kids usually we can see and sense spirits. Do we keep these powwers when we grow up? Some do and some don't! Anyway nice story!

Ghostly yours,

Winky ❤
ilovearcher (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
maybe he wants to be around you... Like a friend,maybe.

Kinda weird,i've had the same experience when I was 4.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: