You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - A Ghostly Mimic?

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - A Ghostly Mimic?

 

This account takes place in a small / medium sized cemetery. This is the same cemetery that I recorded the "I Killed' Em" EVP several months ago. On 03-26-2009 (9:20 PM) I arrived at the cemetery intent on trying the next phase of my modified equipment experiment. I stationed the experimental equipment on a tombstone that had books carved on the top. I was alone during this experiment and investigation. I started the experimental equipment and grabbed a second recorder and left the area to investigate and record. The clip that you are about to hear was captured on the digital recorder in my hand. Not the experimental equipment. That yielded a great EVP that I will share another time. The recorder in my hand was a digital RCA. I have used it for several years. I have NEVER heard anything like this happening before. You will hear me talking than you will hear a voice talk very loudly over mine. You can tell that I kept talking. The perplexing thing to me is that the anomaly sounds like my voice! Can spirits mimic our voices? I have never had that happen before. As I said, I was alone and talking at the time. I couldn't physically do how this sounds. Check it out...

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

newviewonlife (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-16)
I just submitted a post of my own to this site, with the same bases. We were conducting an investigation at a graveyard, and at one point in our investigation we capture three distinct EVPS that sound just like me, and they repeat a statement I made a few minutes prior. I have been searching online to find out what type of spirits can or tend to mimic the living, but I have yet to get any substantial answers. So far in my online research I've found claims that mimicking spirits are Demons, or some say they are Elemental spirits, and others say could be our voices from a parallel universe. I did find a site with an interesting read though in regards to graveyards it you want to check it out...

Http://www.pinellaspascoparanormal.com/cemeteryspirits.htm
dawnowen (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
I am so glad I came across this EVP.
I have had several EVP's that sound like my voice even though I was not talking. We have had discussions in our group about if the dead can mimic our voices.
Now that I see it has happened to you, I think they can.

Dawnowen200 [at] msn.com
megster717 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
wow.
Your evps are amazing! You have an account on youtube? I will subscribe!
MissAnimeOtaku (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
That's so weird, yet amazing at the same time. It really does sound like you! 😲
October (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
Wow, that's strange. I wonder if they can mimic our voices. It hard to determine what you're saying. But I can clearing hear the "Lets start this again".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: