You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Is It Kevin - The Imaginary Friend?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It Kevin - The Imaginary Friend?

 

I live in Ohio in a middle class community. The house that I live in is a duplex. I live upstairs with my two sons. The house is owned by my younger brother. My youngest daughter lived there previously. While she was here she would tell me that my grandchildren had an imaginary playmate by the name of Kevin. Well it turned out that Kevin was not imaginary.

My daughter would say that when the children weren't at home that she would hear the children's ball rolling across the floor and things started to go missing. On one particular day my daughter was in the house preparing dinner and the children were on the third floor playing where their bedrooms are when there was a knock at the door. It was the police telling my daughter that the neighbor across the street had called because my grandson was on the roof. My daughter panicked because the roof was shaped like a pyramid and there was no way he could have stood on the roof by himself.

When she went up stairs, my grandson was on his way back in. My daughter and the police officer asked him how he got on the roof. Both of my grandsons said that Kevin asked them to come on the roof to play. Since my daughter has moved, and I have moved in strange things have been happening.

Three months ago I was lying in my bed. I had fallen off to sleep but every morning between 2 and 3am I get up and go to the bathroom. I woke up and I was trying to move to get up I couldn't move. There was something sucking on my breast. I immediately started struggling with whatever it was. I could feel my breast being released as if being released from someone's mouth. I got up switched all the lights on and could not go back to sleep.

The next day I called a close friend and told her about what happened and she shared a few things with me. I went and purchased some spiritual house cleansing items, items for bathing and went to work. After that everything seemed to have been ok. Until 2 weeks ago.

I went in my room and was watching csi Miami and I was turned on my side all of a sudden I felt something come close to my body. It felt like a cuddle as if someone was putting their arms around me. I got really scared and tried to roll over but it felt like it was rolling over with me this time it didn't want to let go. I almost fell out of my bed trying to fight with it. I shouted leave me alone go away. I thought maybe it was the spirit that my grandchildren had been playing with but this thing felt like an adult not a child. Again I called my friend and she gave me some more items to get to remove it. Again I did the ritual to remove it. It seemed to be calm again as before. It's been two weeks.

Last night 3-30-2009 I was lying in my bed again watching television I fell asleep on my stomach. When I went to turn over on my back I could not turn over it was on top of me and would not let me move. This time I didn't struggle and it finally let me go. At this point I was trying to figure this thing out. I have lost sleep, have had to take sleeping pills, and pain pills that I have from an injury. I just want it to go away if anyone out there can tell me what this is and can help I would appreciate it.

Sekmaati

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sekmaati, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Curiousone34 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
I don't know what to say. It may be an evil spirit. Or a spirit who was lonely and played with children to not feel that way. Then when it spotted you, it fell head over heels in love with you. Its possible for a spirit to fall in love with the living. I sugjest you ask a psychic in case you decide to live with it
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
Wow! I don't even know how to respond to this because you have tried everything that I would have suggested. Find some help fast before this gets out of hand. Do you know any psychics? Maybe they could help? I just don't know and I wish I did! 😢 I'm so sorry and good luck to you! Keep us posted please! ❤
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-31)
Sekmaati, you're going to get differing opinions on what it is. Some people are going to tell you its an incubus/succubus; others are going to say it's a ghost; others, a spirit; others, a demon. We can't really know without deeper study, so at this point, what-it-is is "unwanted paranormal activity." You say you "just want it to go away," so let's focus on that.

You can continue your bi-weekly cleansing ritual -- the problem with that is that the more often this things comes around, the stronger it's going to get. And it has already proven that it will do whatever is necessary to get your attention -- something as benign as rolling a ball across the floor; as dangerous as luring your grandchildren to the roof; as invasive as physical contact. It will take whatever form it believes you will find acceptable -- To kids, it's a playmate. To a parent, it's a child. To you, it's a loving companion -- so that it can gain access to your life and your home. IT'S MANIPULATING YOU INTO THINKING IT'S SOMETHING THAT IT'S NOT.

It is my belief that someone -- before you lived there -- opened a portal in your home. That could've happened in any number of ways -- Ouija boards, seances, any kind of occult practice will allow spirits entry into our world. You need to close that portal; and the first step to closing it is being SERIOUS about closing it. You CANNOT be ambivalent, or it will stick around.

A final word -- you cannot do this on your own. If you try to command it on your own authority, it's going to become enraged and things will get much worse. You will have to rely on The Highest Power to help you rid your home of this thing. I think you know what that means.

May God bless you and bring peace to your home,
A.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: