You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Strange Things All My Life

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things All My Life

 

Since I was little I've always seen strange things.

When I was little I must have been about 5 or 6, I Thought my mother couldn't sleep and it was her walking up and down the stairs but when I went to look it was a tall woman in a long white nightgown with long black hair. She saw me and brought me back to bed and gave me a light kiss on my head. When I told my mother she thought I was just lying.

A few years later when I was 14 I was out with my best mate and my brothers on Halloween night and we thought it would be a great idea to see ghosts in an old cemetery just up the road from us. When my mate and me where looking over the wall we saw a little girl in a pink dress walking around we were convinced that she got locked in there.

I tried calling her while my mate went to get help. The little girl was crying and I remember her saying I miss them all so much how come they don't hear me?

When help came the girl was gone? (No one believed me again,)

Now I'm 21 married and living in an apartment. My father built it for me. The place used to be an old house but before it was built into my new home my father used my part of it as his pigeon house. (But as far as I know no one has ever died here?)

But on Halloween two years ago my partner came out of the shower with numbers on his foot. It was completely messed up. But after that we kept seen a tall man sitting on our couch which looks straight into our bedroom.

But things have quieted down or so I thought? When I was out with my mother shopping I came home and my TV was on my favorite program and my gas heater was on full blast and this part really freaked me out all my washing in the sink was done?

I thought my partner came home and did it, I asked him when he got home from work he told me he was in work all day he even rang his boss to prove it. Doors are opening and closing and even knocking. I've got a priest to bless the place but nothing has changed. So is anyone else out there having the same strange things as me?

Other hauntings by wicca

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wicca, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luci_aka_me (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
well to me it sounds like you have a ghost attached to you and a very helpful 1 at that 😊 I think you should find out who he is an make contact with him as he might have a message for you or a family member an to not fear him as fear is what they feed on
Darklight (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
The tall man seems to be friendly. Try to communicate wit him and found out how he died if you can.
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
I just want to say don't try to be curious in seeking out ghost. Most likey thing will turn out very wrong in most parts. But this tall man you talk about seem to be freindly. I think of it as a neatly freak g.host. At least he doesn't try to harm you or your hubby. If you can see him try talking to him. Casper the friendly ghost right.
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
It could be that these spirits attach themselves to you because you can see them. Are these encounters scaring either you or your husband? If not then investigate. Good luck! ❤
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
Sounds like a helpful kind of spirit to me. Might be nice to have it around.
geekonme239 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
Man, that's a pretty scary thing about the tall man. But at least, you've got some kind of "help" with them doing the washing the dishes thing...
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
Wow, My mother don't believe me either when I tell her About my experience. I know that feeling. That sure is kind of spooky but one or two about the woman in white gown and little girl in pink dress both seem nice but one a man in your house kind creepy to watch ya'll. The little girl She most had died along time ago before you were born. Maybe the woman in white dress may had been someone your family know or belong the house before your family move in.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: