You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Trailer Park Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Trailer Park Ghosts

 

When I was 6 or 7, I lived in a trailer park in Sunnydale WI. It was a small trailer but that's all my parents could afford. It had a small kitchen and small living room and only three bedrooms. A hallway was connected to all three bedrooms. I had to share a bedroom with my sister. We shared a bed also.

One night when I was asleep, I woke up with my bedroom door open and when I looked out, there was a small girl outside my bedroom door. I thought it was my sister at first and was going to go tell her it was bedtime, when I accidentally bumped into my sister, I realized it was not my sister outside the door. I sat there staring at her and she stared at me. I screamed and the little girl disappeared. I woke up the whole house, my parents came into the room to see what was wrong, I told them that there was a little girl outside of my door. They did not believe me and told me it was just a dream. I believed them. I went back to sleep eventually.

Another time I saw a ghost is when I was in my parents room sleeping with my mom and sister. I was looking out in the hallway when a man materialized before my eyes and appeared to be floating forward, but he didn't move. I just stared hoping he would go away, I put my head in the pillows and then eventually fell asleep. I didn't tell anyone about that, afraid they would say it was another dream or seeing things.

The last time I saw a ghost was when my mom was in the room. A women was watering a plant. But there was no plant there, just a large piece of wood. I could almost see the plant. I told my mom to look by the piece of wood to amuse me, she did and she also saw the ghost. My mom freaked out and took me, my sister and my brother out of the house and went to a neighbors. She told my neighbors what happened and the neighbor lived their all of her life and told us that a couple of years ago, a stranger came to their house asking to use the phone and they let him. Then he pulled out a gun and shot everyone there and was going to use their house as a hideout because he was a convicted killer. They never found the bodies to the family that used to live their.

I think that's why they hung around. We moved ou immediately after words.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

snowflake (5 stories) (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
Ok,I understand the part of the mother talking to the neighbor. Cordelia just didn't put " in the sentences,lol. As for how would anyone know about the family getting shot, probably because the residents heard gunshots? Where the bodies are, I don't have an answer to that,lol.
gHosTmAgneT_03 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
I'M SORRY the last part of your story is quite confusing I do believe you but I'm just too confused... Your neighbor said that the stranger came in their house and shot everyone including your neighbor?... Then what about your house? It's the one haunted not your neighbor's? I don't get it... I'm confused... 😕
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-03)
Yes [at] rhodes68 I think it's kind of confusing to me me this story too. Just don't make a lot of sense to me either.

"the neighbor lived their all of her life and told us that a couple of years ago, a stranger came to their house asking to use the phone and they let him. Then he pulled out a gun and shot everyone there and was going to use their house as a hideout because he was a convicted killer. They never found the bodies to the family that used to live their..." Did the stranger come to your neighbors house or the one you lived in? If they were all shot and killed, how would your neighbor know? Was she there when this took place? If so how did she get out alive and no one else did?
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-19)
Sorry but I'm terribly confused as to who the neighbour telling the story was and who the dead family is. More, I don't understand if they never found any bodies how do they know that the family living there was shot to death? Did the killer confess he had killed them? Why would he do that? And if the family has disappeared, who knew about the events of that particular night, that a stranger lied about needing to make a call etc? Now I'm more confused...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: