You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Harrassing My Sister

Real Ghost Stories

Something Harrassing My Sister

 

First of all I want to start this story saying by saying that I am a Christian and so is my family.

This story started when my sister and me came back from a spiritual retirement, we both returned blessed and closer to God.

I am currently 15 and my sister is 12. During the camp, my sister was blessed with the power of speaking in any language so her faith was stronger than ever, she would read the bible everyday and pray and study the Lords word.

One day, she came to me while I was watching TV; she appeared to be very shocked. I asked her what had happened, she hesitated to tell me but I asked again, she was hugging my dog, Ricky, and scared. She said I had GAOUI (means a ghost touched her and she couldn't move when she woke up). I was surprised but did tell her to relax that it was probably due to being very tired (sometimes when you are very tired it happens).

Two days after that, it happened again, so we told our church teacher what was going on, and she told my sister that when a persons faith is very strong, the devil tries to make you fall, and that you should just ignore the ghosts and keep reading the bible.

So my sister decided to that, but a week after that she told me that when she finished reading the bible and went to sleep, she dreamt of scary stuff, like suicide and abandonment from her friends. This happened twice. She continued reading the bible, until one day when she was reading the bible she heard a voice, she said it wasn't a human voice, calling her name, she was really scared, almost petrified by fear, but the most weird thing is that one night she saw something in her bedroom, something with no shape, right then she stopped reading the bible and stuff like that stopped happening, but I don't want my sister to get farther from God.

Please, if somebody has a solution, comment. I will be thankful.

God Bless.

PS: oh yeah I forgot, she told me that sometimes the dreams and GAOUI happened both in the 31st day of a month.

Other hauntings by amkoreann

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amkoreann, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

manga_boy98 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
Be strong, reading the bible and being a true Christian is great, but being spiritually strong in mind and in body is important, or else negative energy can get inside her body or mind. You must have a strong body and a mind, not a tired one:)
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
GAOUI (means a ghost touched her and she couldn't move when she woke up)...Sounds like your sister had a bout of sleep paralysis which occurs exactly the same, Sleep paralysis is a medical condition that affects thousands and thousands of people every night all over the world... For 1000's and 1000's of years different cultures and religions have used Sleep paralysis for political advantage amongst their congregation as a means of convincing people that the devil is real and yes it does give you one hell of a fright, but it has nothing to do with a ghost or satan, it is fuelled by ones own fearful mind or sometimes continues on from your nightmares, I have had a few bouts of Sleep Paralysis over the years and have found myself snapping out of it by using mind of matter, during these accounts your concious state of mind is held hostage by your sub conscious who acts out like a separate entity during the attack... I know with some faiths they spend a lot of time reading up on the devil and he's influence over people etc... If these experiences keep up, tell your sister to give those classes a miss... It may continue these bouts of S/P.

Regards,

Daz
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
OH NO! SATIN is looking for the O/P WHO MOVED...COUNTRIES... 2 YEARS AGO (give or take)...

What is it about Religious Holidays that brings out the 'Demon' stories?

For the Record it's SATAN... Not SATIN (a smooth silky cloth) that rules the Abyss and was Cast out by Heavenly Father (At that time his name was Lucifer).

Respectfully,

Rook
Cocoa (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
It's a demonic figure, maybe even Satin himself, calling her to join him. Get your house blessed by a priest NOW!
sihgusa (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
talk to your sister and help her understand that its not worth giving up.
If you are chosen to have a strong power don't give up.
It might be part of the strong power your sister has help her come to a solution and go to church and get blessed again. 😊
SoulSeeker (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
I Don't know about other people but I've experienced paranormal activity since I was 5 years old and my family is christian so I went to church every Sunday and midweek events and read my bible everyday and got baptized and I noticed, for me, that the more spiritual I was, the more spirits I connected with. It's been probably a year since I've read my bible (which I know I got to get back on that) and I haven't had much paranormal experiences at all.

I'm not saying you should stop your spiritual practices to try to run away from such paranormal activity, I'm just saying if you plan on connecting with a spiritual being like Jesus or God, you're also going to have to prepare for angels and other spiritual beings as well.

The spirit world isn't all goody goody gumdrops though. The bible also talks about the biggest battle of all time between angels and demons so connecting with the spirit world will also challenge you against Satan's actions. Does that make any sense?
GotGinju (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
You need to watch out for YOU and YOUR SISTER! I'm warning you now, it is not good that she talks to this "figure"...be with her and ignore it. This is a serious warning. If she is talking in tongue with it itll only make it worse, the bible has nothing to do with it, its only her faith in god that the "figure" is worried about. If you want my email address ill give it to you.
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
i am ot living in kroea, am in argentina now, she doesn't have this gaui things a ot now, only soemtims, but its okay:D.
Gary (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
Amkoreann,

Sounds like too many hakwons! Now, I have a question for you. Where do you live? Don't need an address, but what city do you live in? I heard this story many times. Mostly from the Kyongsanamdo area. Shoot me an email and I can help you with this. My email is impk9002 at yahoo dot com. Gary
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
go figured the thing is smart. It doesn't want you to read the bible so it haunts her. So after she stops it also stops haunting her. Smart move by the thing, it must've not believed in God when it was alive or maybe it was never alive.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
When I was a Christian, I was NOT given the ability to speak in ANY language, just in one I did not know. The book of Acts is very clear that speaking in *tongues* is real... Even though I am NOT a Christian now, I do not say that was all fake. But I will say that if you are having problems, it is from your own understanding or from confusion from confused spirit beings. The spiritual realm is not very clear to everybody... So her experiences could be partly fake, partly real.
walkinlove (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
amkoreann, If your sister has invited Christ into her life, she has been given the authority of God over principalites and powers of darkness. (Eph 6) God spirit lives in her (1Cor 3:16) All your sister has to do is say "in the name of Jesus Depart!" and evil has to go! The Word says "Every knee shall bow and every toung will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord." Satan has already lost the war. Just pray for a hedge of protection and you will have protection. If you do all this and you still have a visitation, it is probably an angel not a demon. Any visitation form the spiritual realm can be scary at first. Just remember we as Christians DO NOT HAVE TO BE SCARED OF SATAN, HE HAS ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED! Take the authority Jesus has given you!
kezARGH (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
❤ I don't really have any answers to this unfortunattely, other than for her to keep her faith in God and hopefully soon enough God will re-pay her by making it all stop. ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
I'm sorry I don't have anything that insightful to the story or the OP.

But Awsomeghoststoriesman (whew that is a long name to type): I know what you mean about "speaking in tongues". My mother's side of the family is baptist. Some are even "Holy Rollers" (if anyone reading this is, please don't take offense. I mean NO judgment or anything rude). She has oftern recalled going to certain services as a child and grown men "speaking in tongues" at some point. My mother's theory, is that some of these men were so emtionally overcome (by all sorts of things) they were unable to form sentences/make sense. Basically just "Excited babble".
That is my view on "speaking in tongues". We could be wrong... But just thought I'd share.

I apologize for the long comment
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
I am not a person who take notice to god stuff nor the devils stuff. But spirtes have been known to be good and evil. Your sister must of got an evil spirte. Most people believe holding faith in god will help them... But at times holding god close will atract some very hateful spirtes. I am not saying to stop beliving in god. The portol to the spirte world can be open any time of the day for a person. Now let me explain a few things, when awake (your in the real world) When sleeping (your in a dream world) now the 3rd one is a little tricky to understand. The terms "sleep paralysis" has difrent meaning to many. Now, sleep paralysis is a state when your awake but also sleeping. This is also known as the spirte world. Your awake in your dreams (if that makes sense) This is the stat that is when incubus usaly strick. In any of those three stats you could die in. Becareful. Have a prist do a exocism if this dosn't work, then find some one to try a sealing cerimony. Also look up your house past history. If you need to ask me somthing send me an e-mail I would be glad to help. I can tell you much more if you would like. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
whitewolf1234321 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
i agree if she is talking in toungues then yeah she could be compuncating to it. On the other hand what ever it is she eather upseat it cuause it probley is trying to tell her something and when she stopped reading the bible they stoped buy all means tell her to keep reading the bible but keep it opend on the side of her bed and turn a page each day and read it. And when she sees it again she needs to ask it what it wants.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
Power of Prayer. This is where strength comes from. I am VERY Strong in my belief of God. I am attacked by the other worldly BECAUSE of the gifts GOD gave me at birth. I see the other worldly, I hear them, I experience their attempts to hurt humanity. It is a way to try to weaken our faith. It cannot work IF you don't let it. Encourage her to read the bible. Stay strong, she needs you. NOTHING can take away your faith UNLESS you stop believing. Remember this, you are a child of GOD, nothing else matters. How do your parent's feel about what she is experiencing?. She needs to go to them, YOU need to go to them... There is power in the family. Love and support, this is key...Blessings, Ghostseer.
erin12 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
just keep your faith in God. God is stronger than the devil or any demon. Ask for his protection.
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
you know not in tongues like in other languages, you know when the holy spirit descended upon Jeusus s disciples.
Awsomeghoststoriesman (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
First off are you saying she was talking in tongues. If she is than she could be communicating (not purposley to a demon. I'm christian to but I don't believe in talking in tongues. It's crazy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: