You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Cat Sees Them

Real Ghost Stories

My Cat Sees Them

 

Ever since I saved this cat... I have seen ghosts. The cat's name is Kelly. The first weird thing happened when she sits and relaxes. She always focuses on the kitchen. My other cat doesn't but she does. She stares at it for hours, watching something. My mom says that she's looking at the window shadow as the wind blows the wind chimes. But every time I look I don't see any shadow or movement. I noticed, too, that she walks in this one pattern. Like she's following something. And the strange thing is when I follow her the temperature seems colder. But she's not the only one seeing ghosts.

One day I was sitting in the living room, watching television. I got up for a drink and noticed a child head move out side my window. I walked to the window and no one was there. Strange, I thought. Also ,at night time, you can hear creaks on the floor. Like someone was running through the hall. In the house and outside you can see black figures. And they're not the ones who appear in the corner of your eyes. They show up in front of you in a flash.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Hi I have a cat and she see spirts too expect I didn't know what she looking at, so that why animals do to see spirts or stuff.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-22)
inttteerreessting
= interesting
but very strange! Sorry I don't have any advice for this it's very strange x x! GOOD LUCK!
etodaj (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-01)
I'll say that the cat belongs, or belonged to someone else. Maybe the person wants it back? Get a camera to view the activities of your cat. See through it's eyes what exactly is going on. You may come up with something. Or if you think the cat is the course of everything, why not get a friend to look after it elsewhere? Give it a shot and give me the feedback yeah.
Best of regards,EJ.
lindamichelle1 (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-23)
freaky

i hate it when my cat stares at things. Especially behind me lol. It freaks me out. Like he'll stop and just stare at the wall behind me and his eyes would start going wide. And id turn around because I was scared lol. And there's nothing there.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Animals are very sensitive to engerys of sorts. I know my animals are and when something is about to happen they act weird. Later on when something does happen they are back to theirselves being lazy and such.
For an example. My housemate Denny every time he went to the bathroom my big white shepard would go and sit on his feet. The dog didn't do it the two years he was here only the last couple of months Denny was here.
He would not stay away from Denny even though before this time he would be away from him. Denny often asked why the dog would not leave him alone always laying on his feet.
Then Denny had a heart attacked and died in this home the dog was near him and barked and barked.
So I do know that animals can sense things we can't explaine and feel and see stuff we can't.
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-09)
now the cult thing is sorta creepy, but. I don't know. My cat Madden does the same thing, but Mystique doesn't, but I think she's just too fat and LAZY lol.
LISa (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
i have a cat and a dog. Its not so much my cat that sees things. I got a dog about 2 months ago, so its still a baby but when ever I play with it in my living room it would suddenly stop and bark into thin air. I look around and there is nothing there. She also barks at my atic door in the spare bedroom that me and my brother have always been scared of, and from this door I always hear creaks and noise. I had an experiance myself when me and my family moved into the house. I was playing on the computer o ne ngiht and I looked up to see a woman all dressed in a white gown, just walk past the window. And I use to see a woman stand at the top of my staircase with a black skirt and knee high boots. And just last week when I was playing with my puppy I chucked the ball in a huddle of trees (it was night time) and I told her to get the ball. She would approch the trees but run back to me, so I went to the trees, witch has a well under it. I then saw a black figure standing beside the well! I got freaked out and ran inside. I have an really really old house and in conviced its haunted. There is a house a couople doors down that is also really old and they had a cult leader in it many years ago that toucherd people.
katie and dakota (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-03)
freaky my cats do the same thing and my dog barks at the door every night when my mom is the only one awake. But my cats look at the ceiling like there's some thing there.
dakota
my cat jojo used to scratch at the wall in the bacement my old room like she was scared of something that was there or in the room with her. Kind of creepy
katie
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
When seeing what seems to be human forms, is actually, the entity wants you to be aware of its presence. The cat belonged to someone, very attached to, something happened to its owner, why was it left outside? What happened to the owner?

Its the same, like as when someone you gives you an object, buy an item, or find something, and you don't know to whom it belonged. What kind of people were they that the object belonged to.

As well as living places. Who were the people and what kind of people were they?

As I always stated one thing has to do with the other.

Follow good advice from others who will comment and knows a lot about this occurances.

Take care
Rossana

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: