You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Warm Gust Of Air

Real Ghost Stories

Warm Gust Of Air

 

Saturday 4th April 2009 my brother said he would be back to watch some films. 12 midnight, I was still waiting for him. Unable to keep my eyes open any longer, I decided to hit the sack. My boyfriend was up anyway, and if I knew my brother he would turn up around 1am, both my boyfriend and my brother would spend the night or what was left of it watching films and whatever else boys do.

I switched everything off, picked up Inki, kissed my boyfriend goodnight and off I went. I put inki in his basket which is next the radiator and I jumped into bed. I must have been exhausted because I literally passed out.

I woke up very abruptly, I was sweating, it was as if the heating was on full blast. I jumped out of bed, walked in to the living room, I could hear my brother and boyfriend talking, I caught a glimpse of my brother but did not acknowledge them. I checked to see if the timer for the heating was on or off. The heating was on. I turned it off and walked straight back into the bedroom and back into bed. I did not even check on Inki. I lay in bed thinking who put the heating on, but to tired to even entertain the thought, I closed my eyes letting sleep once again take over.

I turned on to my side and started to drift off. I am not sure how long I was lying on my side, but I turned around very suddenly, it was really hot, I mean I was sweating, I shouted "turn the heating off" "it is not on babe". I flung the quilt off, and within seconds I was freezing. I quickly covered myself. It was as if the cold was penetrating my whole body, each thrust was colder. I remember looking out of the window and then at the computer screen, it was at this point I felt a warm gust of air sweep across my face, then into my body and then I felt a tug on my left foot. I moved my foot, passed it of as being overly exhausted, but again the warm gust of air swept across my face, filling my body with warmth and again I felt someone tug at my foot at which point I turned to face the wardrobes in the bedroom grabbed the blanket, pulled it up to my face, curled up and closed my eyes. I can't tell you what was going through my mind only that I was filled with fear, but I did fall asleep.

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-11)
I DID, and interesting...
How did it work? Or did you give it a try yet?
Talk soon!
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Thank you Autumn for that, I will check out the link, and of do the other as advised.

Did you get my Pic?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
According to "Angels and Ghosts", http://www.angelsghosts.com/how_to_get_rid_of_ghosts.html,
Spirit rescue (ghost rescue) is about helping a hurting person on the other side, no matter how detestable they may seem to us. All people deep inside want to be loved, not hurting or lacking, and wish to be accepted by others; for we are social creatures. Most people who have remained as earthbound spirits, are afraid of what they do not understand: what happens next in their life-journey. Ghosts find themselves comfortable with the earthly plane, yet by remaining behind are focused on the past, though seemingly interacting in the present. Instructing negative entities and all ghosts that what they are doing is only hurting themselves by keeping them from loved ones and inner peace is the key to rescuing spirits successfully.

It has long been reported that various addictions will cause a person to become a ghost, due to the person preferring to remain earthbound upon death of the physical body, to continue in the
Preferred lust. Psychics have reported alcoholic ghosts hanging around bars and other places to experience the high through another person drinking in the establishment. The ghost may try and
'attach' to the person or possess the body if possible.

The suggested action in this case would be a smudging, and it encompasses ALL, even those that tend to "hide" when we put these actions into motion.
How's that?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Definitely understand the cord bit with astral projection. Strange because on three occassions, I have almost felt myself coming out of my body to free myself of my attacker the last time being Tuesday or wednesday just gone. So because the heat is so intense there is a very strong bond no! Go ahead my friend, consult your friend, and yes I have no objections to him/her contacting me.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
FOUND IT!
Close, Tammy.
I have been "informed" (as I could not jog the memory MYSELF 😊) that the warmth DOES have to do with more than one entities presence, BUT it is in the "friction" between the realms that CAUSES the warmth.
Look at it as a big ol' game of tug of war.
On the one end of the rope are those on The Other Side who are trying to "pull" on the life force (yes, I DO believe that those who have passed still possess a life force, and THAT is called the soul) of someone who is NOT supposed to be there. That someone is the rope (ask any number of people about their experiences in astral and ethereal travel and MANY of them will describe a rope of sorts. Most generally, and in MY personal experience, it is a silver cord).
YOU are on the other end of the rope, subconsciously pulling AGAINST the others, as YOU belong in THIS realm.
With SO MANY people trying to put one entity "in it's place", there is a warm "breeze", "blast", or "presence" that is felt THROUGHOUT the room, or BODY. Depending on YOUR closeness TO the life impaired.
Sorry it took me so long to gather this information. I was searching on the Internet, and gave up to pick up the phone 😆. Should have done that FIRST.
Would you mind terribly if I were to suggest to a trusted friend that he contact you about this? With ALL of the information that you have given, past and present, you KNOW what my thoughts are on this being. This friend has experience in such "unknowns" and is very knowledgeable about them. I could ALSO ask HIM if YOU could contact HIM. This is just out of my league as I am limited in my knowledge of such things and do NOT want to misdirect you.
Dang e-mail. Lost the ability AGAIN.
Thank you!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Hey Menie! I thought I'd drop you a line in the comment section too.

I was reading that some ghost investigators think that warm spots are like cold spots in the sense that they both indicate the presence of spiris.

And yet, I was told once that "warm spots" differ from cold spots in that they indicate the manifestation of many spirits/ energies at the same time.

To Whitebuffalo: Is that what you were thinking of? You know some say that heat is not the best of energy one should use to manifest but opinions vary!
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
The heating was not on full stop. The thing is I have been waking up for the past 3 weeks literally on fire at exactly the same time. The heating has not been switched on. This particulaar night the heating was not on. But when I checked it was. So someone put it on.

This is becoming a regular thing and at exactly the same time, not the heating but waking up on fire followed by the cold that penertrates my body. This particular, shall I say morning, it was like a really gentle warm gust then followed by the tug at the foot.

This is a first
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
HEY!
Women PERSPIRE, NOT sweat!
(hee, hee, THAT was my past jumping up to make a note!)
Heat. Warm breeze. Heat.
I am missing something, and I think I should know what that is.
What is interesting is that you got up, turned the heat off, and went right back to bed.
Then the HEAT woke you up and you experienced this warm presence (did I get that right? DID it "enter" you?). You say the heat was NOT on the second time?
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Yes he is my little protector, he has been acting starnge on the late, very unsettled at times, but stays close to me.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Oh so sweet I love cats. Maybe next time you should check how he is reacting? Plus I would of checked on him anywayz I am protected of my animals specially my allie (Dog). And she is just protected of me. LOVE YOU ALLIE tehehe
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
inki is my sweet little kitty. He always sleeps next to me. He does make me laugh if he falls asleep in his little cat house and I geo to bed, I will wake up to find him next to me. My Inki
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
First of all who is INKI? At first that wouldn't of scared me however the tugging at my feet would have done it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: