You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Possible Incubi

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Incubi

 

(Please excuse my grammar mistakes; I know I might have made a few)

My name is Lisa, and I'm 22 years old and I've been having some weird experiences while I sleep. I've had more than one, but I'll focus on just one for this story. Let me give you some history of my house I've been living in for more than 2 decades. The house was built in the early 80s or 70s, and the elder woman next door owned the house, her house and the house across the street. She died, but I'm not entirely sure where, but it was rumored in one of my neighbor's bedrooms. Her daughter was born in my house, and my room has three doors, which I can't figure out why. My room is the only room that has 3 doors; I believe it might have been a nursery at one point in history.

Well my bedroom door has a lock, which was recently installed due to some strange things occurring, and I didn't feel safe, so I asked my father to put in a deadbolt lock. Afterward I still had the experiences, I knew it couldn't have been anyone in my house because my third door is my closet which I put my bed up against and my dresser that has my television set on is blocking the 2nd door. My windows are all locked, and junk is blocking the entrance through the windows anyways.

One night I had been having difficulty falling asleep, so I eventually decided to meditate facing my bedroom wall, which my bed is pushed up against. At some point while I was meditating I could hear my music playing in the background, my brother stays up at god awful hours, so he normally walks down his bedroom stairs that cause quite a ruckus in my room.

As I was meditating, I felt something make my bed sag but I ignored it thinking it was just my overactive imagination. The movement stopped, so I continued concentrating on meditating when I felt the movement begin again. It was slowly crawling up on my bed, I knew it couldn't be anyone in my house so I was certain it was "it" (whatever has been touching me while I sleep), I continued pretending I was asleep. "It" moved up until it was completely on top of me, I waited for a few seconds before I felt something bump up against my cheek. The sensation I got was a snout, like a dog's snout, which scared me because I have no pets (both are deceased).

I tried my hardest not to open my eyes, but it was getting extremely difficult because whatever it was began to sniff my face. I can't be entirely sure why it was doing it, but it felt like it was making sure I was sleep. A few seconds past before it growled and began kissing my face (like a human would). It seemed to me like it was going to continue to do whatever it wanted to me, but my brother came running down his stairs causing a lot of ruckus which startled me enough to make me jerk, I opened my eyes to see whatever it was-was now gone.

This was the third experience I can remember extremely well; the others are quite unique and frightening in their own way. I will explain them in small details so you can understand them.

One night while I was sleeping I heard growling in my room somewhere, and I noticed my bed was once again in a different location. It seems like whatever this thing is likes to move my bed around in my dreams, I never had my bed in that particular location. With the growling I felt bony hands (like skeleton hands) touching my legs and touching me intimately in places I don't particularly like being touched. With the touching there will be growling, and weird noises I can't describe, it'll sound like slurping or something in between slurping and growling. Right now I hope whatever this is-is just a dream, because I'm kind of freaked out about it all.

If you have any information, please email me at niriarraravencroft[at]yahoo.com. I hope this isn't anything demonic, because I don't have a religion to fight it with. I haven't told my parents' about my experiences due to the fact I think it was all a dream or I wish it were.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lisa_Raven22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-04)
The first thing I would do it TELL YOU PARENTS! They need to help you! If they don't, then you might just have to find help yourseld! Even though you don't have a paticular religion, try finding a priest who could bless your room. Sorry that this "thing" is scaring you!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
lol, I mean don't be offended of my comments. I blame the early morning for that comment and typos. But a priest can help, but treat demons like crap and like real people and I bet they'll leave without saying one word of god. If they still don't leave then ask the cavalry of God to help you out, but for the most part is that what you feel comfortable of doing. A person that doesn't believe in god, but says sciptures from the bible to cast a demon out does not work. You have to be a true Christian to cast demons out. A demon knows right off the back who there dealing with. They know you could be weak or strong. They measure there victims constanly like hunters eyeing of their prey. Don't mean to spook you, but that's the truth. Crosses don't work, they just flip upside down and if your holding one, they'll flip you upside down. Holy water does work, that's your best bet.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Im a christian, so be offended by my comments, but demons are not cowards just my few words from the biblr. They know the bible inside and out better than any other christians, but go ahead and try casting it out, becuase there's always going to be more coming after that.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
You don't need a religion to fight it with. Treat the spirit like if it was a real human, then maybe it will understand. Pray it does!
aja (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
contact a catholic priest and avoid meditation, emptying your mind completely or trying to go into a trance state can open you up
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
I don't think this is an incubus, that's all I can say. Probably a demon of some sort. I have never heard of sex spirits behaving like that, all I can say is just get rid of it fast, it doesn't seem to act like an incubus would and seems to be trying to get at you through sexual touches.
sharondipalma (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-11)
lisa sounds like what I wrote about in my story "not just a dream" only mine was not a dog, I had walk away from God but He still answered my prayer, just ask that He (God) send down His battling Angel to fight this thing.
Lisa_Raven22 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
This was only one experience I've had several that were quite different from this one. The others were quite friendly and comforting, but there are others that were frightening. This particular experience was frightening, so I have a gut feeling it wasn't the same incubus or the same one I'm not quite certain. Thank you everyone for your advice, when the activity starts up again I shall use your advice. Hopefully I can get these things to leave me alone. Thanks again, Lisa_Raven. 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Lisa, there are a couple things you can do. Raingrl is right in that it is never too late to pray, if you ask God to help, He can and will help you with this sort of thing. For prayers to have a lasting effect, I suggest they be made at least once a day.

Also, if you talk out loud to this spirit it can most likely hear you, especially if you sense its presence near at a particular time. Tell it to leave you alone, that it is not welcome to be near you or in your home. Tell it that you reject it and any contact with it. When you sense its presences near, say all that to it in a clear, respectful tone and then ask for God to make it go away for you.

It may take quite a few iterations of this, but this is about as good of a way to stop this thing from gaining a foothold as I know of. If you allow this thing to continue touching you unabated, it will most likely start to acclimate to you and a bond of sorts will most likely form between you and it. If this bond forms between you, it will allow the thing to more freely interact with you over time. Once such a bond forms, getting rid of it becomes MUCH harder if not impossible.

Incubi is the plural of incubus. From the title of this thread, do you think that there is more than one incubus at work? From what you described in your explanation, it sounded like only one spirit was at work here.
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
There is really no guideline for praying. You can start with dear Lord/God, or anything like that and then just speak from your heart. Ask God to protect you from this thing and to let you sleep peacefully. Things like that. The just end it with Amen. Good luck! 😆 ❤ ❤
ghostaric (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
wow I'm new I have no stories yet but I can help my adress is aricthepoop [at] yahoo.com send me a messege 😐
Lisa_Raven22 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
It seems to have settled down, I have no idea why. But at times I do feel extremely uncomfortable when I'm lying down in bed. So I turn on my television with the timer so it'll turn off by itself, I like having the television to provide enough light so I could feel comfortable enough with closing my eyes. I'll try the praying (but I have no idea how) and the light incenses. Thank you for your advice, raingrl. 😁
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
I don't know much about incubus. But I do know that if you burn sandlewood incense (pure sandlewood works best) it is supposed to help keep the spirits away. Also, it is NEVER too late to pray. If you are comfortable with that. Try wearing a necklace with a cross on it. Wear it at all times. I would tell my parents. Are they the type that would believe you? I hope so. There ARE people on this site that have dealt with this same problem. Try to find them and e mail them. Good luck! Has anything else happened? Lots of luck ❤ ❤ ❤

New comments for this story have been disabled