You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: She Said She Would Come Back

Real Ghost Stories

She Said She Would Come Back

 

I was visiting my aunt back before she died. She lived in one of those old two storey Victorian houses down south. She was a sweet old lady, but she had a lot of health problems. On her death bed she told me and my brother if there was any way to come back after death, she would.

A few weeks after her funeral we started hearing strange noises all over her old house. When we thought we would hear a noise in a certain room. We would go in there to check it out, and the noise sounded like it had moved into a different room. Not only were we hearing noises, we were also smelling certain lotion that she used when she was alive. With all these happenings, we figured she must have found a way to come back from the other side.

One evening I walked in the kitchen, standing there at the kitchen sink was two full bodied apparitions. I watched them just float out the back door. It was just one thing after another. My aunt had a musical angel figurine that was set on her dresser. It had been broken for years, but she always collected angel items. At certain times of the day the angel figurine would start playing music. You got to remember this thing had been broke for years. My brother would pick it up on numerous occasions to see if he could figure out what would cause it to play.

We never did find out how that happened. I guess you could say we weren't ever really scared that much because this was her houses for many years.

Other hauntings by princess2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hardcoregeneral (9 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-09-22)
JessOx/ You don't say! I think the story teller worked this one out! 😕 😕 😕
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Thats cool guess she got her way! LOL I hope she was satisfied with her last moments God Bless~Katherine~ ❤
IfriendJinx (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
Geez!
Lol, it doesn't scare me, it was probley your gandma just finishing things she didn't get to do before she died.
Like moisterise in peace.
But I also think she still cares and is trying to show you the right things in life, cause ghost's have many strange ways of communication ❤
JessOx (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
ThisMaybe her trying to communicate with you and sharee her last moments with you. And the things that were happening around her house may have been a way of telling you shes there.

I enjoyed reading your story. X
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Princess2

The thing is, maybe she went with what she aid to you, you kept the promise, she kept the promise, so she gave her last moments WITH YOU (Maybe your brother too). If you don't know what I mean -

Your Aunty said to you, come back after her DEATH. You DID. So she knew you WOULD. So she shared her last moments with you together in the house, and maybe the 'Things' happening around her house, was her communication with you, someway to help you know she's there on your side with you, after a while, when she's happy, she'll be in a better place (heaven).

❤ WIckedWitch2000,
Have a happy, nice, Easter!
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Maybe she is back. What I don't understand is, wouldn't she prefer to be in heaven or whatever is her heaven. Maybe she wasn't ready to leave? ❤ Jasmin
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
princess2 -
Thanks for sharing your story with us. It sounds to me like your aunt found a way to come back, and let you know that with a sense of humor!
Blessed be,
ParaTam

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: