You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl and the Three Men

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl and the Three Men

 

Hi my name is Kim and I'm from New Sudbury. I am a young girl being haunted by more then one ghost, but this one little girl is still trying to contact me. When I first started living in this house, I have noticed an uncomfortable feeling in the room upstairs as well in the bathroom, like being watched...

A few weeks later it had gotten a lot stronger and I was able to see flashes of this little girl that had a pale white face, black long hair and black around its eyes with big pupils and about 5 or 6 years of age, maybe younger... A few days after I was in the bedroom laying on the bed alone and all of a sudden, the bed started to vibrate and shake for a few minutes straight, I had gotten up instantly shocked and ran out the bedroom.

I had told my boyfriend and he didn't believe my story. A week had gone by, me and my boyfriend were laying on the bed making love and I saw a little girl's face right beside me as I through him off. A few months later I was still feeling bothered, I just didn't say anything because I didn't want them to think I'm going crazy. A few months later I had made love to my boyfriend and afterwards I had noticed a bite mark from a little girl, like three little teeth marks. I asked my boyfriend "did you bite me?" and he said "no, how could I?" and I hadn't bit my own wrist. I had written a number on my wrist before I went to bed to remember a channel on TV for my show 615 and the teeth marks were under the six. We also noticed the clock needle was set at 3:00 am. We took pictures of the room, the mirror and the closets as well the basement and put them on the computer and saw the little girl's face in the bedroom and the basement, we saw two men in the mirror as well, a heart engraved in the basement wall with children's faces but when you look at it in person, it doesn't show, it only shows in the picture.

There was more but I would appreciate messages from someone who has already been through this and who can help me understand.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

cindy lou (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
I think we shouldn't disregard someone because we don't agree. Yvette just didn't realize how to post here. Oh well I think you should honestly cleanse your home just like Shane said.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Dear Martin, Thank you for the explanation, now I understand. I hope Yvette "will" drop by the correct way. :) Staying neutral I guess is the best way, but sometimes hard to do eh? Ha! Ha! Thanks again for everything.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Hi Athena, thanks for the kind words :D it's appreciated. No, I have no opinion on that matter, just that in all fairness, yvette didn't post it herself, she sent me an email about this story, and since I am not the author of this story, I just copied it back here, telling yvette to come here to post her opinion instead of sending me emails. But some people are very new to the web, so she may not understands it and reply to any other posts here.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Dear Martin, Forgive me for being slow, but do you mean you do not agree with her prediction and/or story in regards to this story too? Is this due to the way she posted?

By the way, did I say how grateful I am to you for this site, well, once again, thank you. Thank you for cleaning up the messes here too.

With Love and Appreciation, Athena
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Athena, just for the record, yvette sent me this by the contact page, I reposted it here and directed her to post to the right place, but she may never find her way in here ;)
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
Dear Yvette, Sorry, in my opinion, I disagree, I do not and did not sense that at all.
yvette (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
wow what an experience. First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is yvette moglia I live in orlando florida . I have been a medium for several years.

The 3 men that you see where murdered along time ago. They were I believe a father and 2 sons . Now the little girl is not a part of there family I am getting the impression that she was a neighbor who came to the house the night they were murdered and when she ran outside to get help she was run over by a car and killed instantly. Do the work go to the court house find out who has lived in that house . So if you can find the name foster or floyd something like that. That is the name of the man who was the father of the boys who was also killed.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
Hello Everybody,
I was hoping to see those photos on here today too. I sure hope Kim will put them on here.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
Oh, how I would love to see those photos. I hope she does reply to you Martin.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
The email provided with this story was invalid so I couldn't ask for her pictures, but kim, if you read this, please try to update your current email address by using our contact page. I would be interested in publishing your ghost photos next to your story. Thanks.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
Kim, each individuals experience will differ in how they are percieved by that person. You may have some who say they have experienced the same as you, but if you go into greater detail they will not be the same. I think in this case you should do some investigating on your home and find out a little about it. Did a little girl die there and how, things like that. Maybe she has something to show you before she can rest. Maybe she just needs you to tell her to move to the light. There are other things you can try. 1. Have your local clergy bless the home. 2. Perform a cleansing ceremony. 3. Move from the home

Peace, Love and Luck be with you.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
Kim, read my story and see similarities, the thing is, that my ghost of the little girl was not a threat, but read and catch on. Read other stories and see its similarities. Then you will understand what this is all about.

P.S. You are a medium.

Click on From: rose
Take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: