You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Nero Ansfield

Real Ghost Stories

Nero Ansfield

 

While I am writing this my stomach is getting tight and my throat feels very dry because I am writing this in front of him...

Nero is a guy, or a thing that I have known since I was in the 5th grade. I never got along with him well but he has saved my life so many times. The thing is I never really had to tell anyone about him because of the fact I can talk to him through my mind. I can talk to him out loud but I don't want people to start asking questions and looking at me funny in public.

Nero looks like he's about my age probably a little older but he refuses to tell me his age. He won't tell me why he stalks me and all he does is harass me and save my life.

I told my mom a little bit about him but she is a crazy woman who says I am talking to an evil spirit and because I like playing resident evil games she says they contact me through that "evil" game. I laugh whenever she says that...

I actually find him quite attractive but I'm afraid to even try getting closer to him. I don't know what he is planning to do to me.

I had a dream once and in my dream the nightmare or mare, (a demon that sits on its victim's chest and breaths into the person's nostrils. Their exhaust causes horrible dreams; and if the person awakes while the demon is still present, he or she will be paralyzed under the weight of the monster) sadly I was paralyzed under the weight of the monster.

In my dream however, Nero was right there just stood behind me while some foggy like monster was choking me. Every time I tried to say Jesus' name the monster just tightened its grip. I tried to call Nero but he just stood there and said "I'm sorry".

This happened 3 months ago but I'm just trying to figure out what Nero is and what he wants. Now I'm obsessed with the color black, Nero means black in Italian (I'm not Italian.), Nero's hair is black and I have no clue what that has to do with anything but I'm trying.

PLEASE help me out here. What is he? What is the meaning to the color black?

Other hauntings by Konjou84

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Konjou84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DRDd (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
That is weird, maybe its just an entity or spirit who likes you. And he just stood back because he didn't have the power to do anything. Or its a demon or bad spirit that led the other on to you. I doubt it though if hes saved your life like you said, he actually seems pretty nice
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
i tried that. I used to have a cross on the wall above my bed. I also used to have a bad habbit of saying the lords name in vain. Unfortunatly it didn't affect him whatsoever... But yes something really really strange happened to me this morning around 3am I think.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-03)
There were quite a few comments on your second story of folks who were worried about why you had not commented in a while, I was one of them, are you OK? Like Preacher said, say "Jesus" around NA a lot, even ask him to say it, see if he like crosses. I hope all is OK with you. Post on your second story so folks will know that you are OK
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
i tried to write another na story but sadly I got an email saying that it "didnt make sense" and I did this twice. I'll try to make it "make sense" this time...i'll start right now.
ghosthuntermk2 (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
i like resident evil games but as your mum using this as an excuse that's obserd as for nero try get close an see why he didn't save you that time 😁
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
Crystal I was just wondering when you will be posting this second story. I wish to find out more.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
Alrighty I have wrote Nero Ansfield two in case you wanted to know. I will write some other stories later just in case you're interested but yeah just click on my name and you guys know the rest. 😳 and thank you angelfeathers and Mr.Maggie. I'm still trying to get rid of him but I will try something else of course.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
As regards this post, a disclaimer: Those who are offended by Christian tenets, please do not read any further because this will only upset and/or annoy you... But those of you who are interested may find this salient...

Following MrMagee's train of thought: It is held by some liberal, Christian theologians that "the beast" referred to in the Book of Revelation was the emperor Nero. (Personally, I do NOT believe that Nero was THE beast. Although he was obviously anti-Christ, the entirety of the prophesy was not fulfilled; therefore, Nero could NOT have been "the" one who is battled in the end-times.)

The fact that this being calls itself "Nero" is troubling, from a Christian point-of-view, if none else. It is not coincidental that this being has named itself "Nero." It has chosen this name for a reason, and in doing so, it has given us a glimpse of its alliance and intent.

If Crystal's story is true, then MrMagee's advice is spot-on. She would do well to renounce her acquaintance/relationship with "Nero" -- or she may expect to endure consequences from it.

Crystal (if you're reading this), the choice is yours. Choose wisely.

Regards,
A.
MrMagee (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
You must dispose of "Nero". This is a demonic entity and is only going to bring you misery and much worse. Such entities often masquerade as children to seem less threatening.

This is not a joke, this is not amusing to me. I have read extensively about such beings and encounters. I have had my own experiences with such beasts. If "Nero" has saved your life, it is only because he has endangered it to appear as if he is saving it.

These creatures often attach themselves to pubescent children for whatever reason. Do you want this creature to plague you for the rest of your life? I'm worried for your well-being. Try to get ahold of some frankenscence and see how "Nero" likes that.

I don't mean to scare you, but you mustn't take this lightly. Get rid of him. I am 40 years old and I know what "Nero" is and he has many names. WhiteBuffallo is right, AngelFeathers is right and I am right. Trust me.

If my own child came to me with this story, I would take immediate action. You must want to be rid of it and have a firm belief in your ability to vanquish it from your life. I would try reading the 23rd Psalm aloud.

Http://www.alwaysbesideme.com/23rd-psalm.html

If you shy from Christianity, try wearing a Thor's Hammer around your neck, it works for me. Seek help, please.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
I am glad you found the definition. I saw something in a book I have recently read. It was written by a famous Catholic Preist. His definition of a "familiar" is, "a sprit that seeks the person in question's consent to total sharing of his or her consciousness and personal life with the spirit". The spirit has unique experience in how to approach human beings and gain their trust and knows personal info about the person that only the person would know. When the person has consented to large amounts of personal information to the familiar, or it has engraciated itself to the person by providing psychic infromation to the persons's liking, the familiar starts to press for some sort of permanent committment from the person of it's obsession. Of course I am not really positive that this is the case with you but it did strike me similar.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
it's just something my grandma was talking about. My mom told me that the dog I was chasing was probably leading me to someone who was trying to talk to me. I just woke up though I was watching a movie then all of a sudden some girl that has been haunting me in my dreams since I was 4 popped up on my tv and I passed out. What's worse is I'm home alone right now and I'm hoping she doesn't pop out of my computer screen. I haven't seen her since I was 11. I wonder what she wants now... πŸ˜•
SilentOrchestra (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
I...found nothing.
Dog's in ones dream usually means something about the persons loyalty and stuff, and there was nothing I could find on chasing a dog.
If a dog were to chase you though, it'd mean well,
Someone was after you apparently πŸ˜•
Sorry, I'm such a noob to anything paranormal.
Could you explain the angel thing? I didn't quite get that.
SilentOrchestra (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
Oh its ok, and thank you for the answers.
Nero sounds so strange, what an odd character. And I'd be annoyed to, man πŸ˜•
Those dreams... Maybe you should get them checked out by a dream interpreter. But I have a feeling access to one would be hard. Did you try going online and looking for websites that can interpret things in your dreams? Like you could even find out what chasing that dog in your dream meant.
In fact, let me go check it out for you
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
THANK YOU JITOW I got this definition.

Any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings

Wait! Last night I had a dream with a dog that kept running away from me and when I tried to catch it. The dog was always running to the same spot barking but surprisingly nero wasn't in the dream until the dog ran away the 4th time. Was it him?

P.S- I didn't follow the dog into the allyway it was leading me to.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
right now I can't write a second story because story posting is temperarily unavalible. So I'm just posting some comments saying some extra stuff before I post the next story which I will probably do tomorrow or the day after. Nero irritates me I can't stand having him near having more weird dreams ever since. He was in all of them but, he never does anything... And yes I know whitebuffalo I did a stupid thing but nero is just more annoying than my little brother. My little brother screams ALL the time for no reason and can't say "good morning" without saying it like "GOOD MORNING!" 😨
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
Look up the noun form of "familiar" in a paranormal context. You need to look this up soon.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Sooo...
Let me get this straight.
You have a GHOST that has the ability to touch you physically, move you physically, spin you around, pin you to a bed, and basically do anything that he wants to INCLUDING having the ability to HURT YOU, and you chose to "swing at him" as he was smirking.
You can not google him as he will not be found on the Net. You do not know his name, though he goes by the name of Nero (which, thank you Angelfeathers for pointing out THE Nero's attributes- I just hinted at the play for ANYONE to look up). You will post a second story with all the details on how you met this "guy"...
What am I missing, Crystal?
And I THINK you know what I am asking now.
This story just gets more and more incredible the more comments that are made...
Thank you.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
sorry silent orchestra I didn't notice your questionS earlier.
1. Does he always have that blank stare?
A. No, but at least when he does have is blank stare he doesn't start trash talking me as usual. He has a bad mouth...

2. Does he appear solid to you?
A. Yes, when I first met him he only appeared in my dreams now he is everywhere I am but at least I have my privacy in the rest room. πŸ˜†

3. When he pushed you back on the bed and ran towards the door was it like, in a teasing matter?
A. I couldn't tell he was laughing when we were wrestling, but when he pushed me back on my bed he looked serious.

P.S he originally didn't have a last name he made it up himself I tried to google it but he told me I won't find anything about him on google which of course was correct... πŸ˜• 😜
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
😜 I just got done doing what some of you asked me to do. (ask nero about these dreams and what they mean) he said that he refuses to tell me πŸ˜• but he also said that he is surprized that I'm not afraid of some of these dreams. I of course was upset by this so I asked him "What do you mean by your surprized I'm not afraid of some of these dreams?" the guy just won't answer my questions most of the time he answers me back with a question such as "why do you want to know?" or "what do you think it means?" I actually was pretty dumb enough to curse him out... Since I noticed he was smirking I decided to swing at him 😐 but he twisted my arm and pushed me against the wall then he kept me against the wall and said "you're one of the last people I want to hurt right now. Don't think I won't" ever since then (which was only a few minutes ago) I've been trying to stay at least 5 feet away from him. Praying won't get him away either. My grandma said he was probably sent from the lord to make me an angel because ever since I was 3 I've had lots of nightmares she said that's probably so I know what I'll have to deal with if I do become one... I actually doubt it.
SilentOrchestra (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Oh! Mkay, wow, that's pretty interesting 😲
I'm sorry but I really don't know what to say about that new dream of yours.
Do you ask Nero about these dreams?
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
I HAD ANOTHER DREAM WITH HIM IN IT! Kind of scary... So I was watching this woman she looked like she was in her late 40's, I believe she was having an o.b.e because she said to me "my body I need my body!" so she was running away to chase after her body which surprizingly was walking on it's own. When I went to look at her body's face there was a huge hole were the eyes and nose was supposed to be and the mouth was wide open with the tounge hanging out. When I gave a look like πŸ˜• the "thing" smiled and continued walking but the lady went back inside her body and her face was fine but then a car drove by and the man driving the car had the same face problem. Nero was just standing in the corner the whole time I couldn't tell what he was thinking or why he was there.

P.S My last name isn't Ansfield miri chan. ❀
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Well it could be a death sigh, try to see if he is still alive or not. Also, there a posiblity of the Dream effect. If you dream about a person or anything, a spirte can take form of what you dream. E-mail me if you still need help. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com one more thing, did the air changed at all wjen this happen?
miri_chan (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
I also agree with Logan ^^ It would be nice if you could give us some more information and about how he came into your life and such. It would also be nice to hear some more stories of him. I'm also wondering about the Ansfield thing, is it his last name or yours or what...?
(im also thirteen 8D)
SilentOrchestra (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Wow, this is one of the most interesting stories I read today actually.
I agree with logan and hobbyholly also.
And (I read that comment you posted) when he pushed you back on the bed and ran to the door, was is like, in a teasing matter? Or was he ridiculously serious?
Does he always have that blank stare?
Does he appear solid to you?
You should tell him about that dream to see if he has to do with anything of it.
Don't worry my mom would say the same thing, but you gotta respect and know where they're coming from you know? You'd probably get a similar answer from anyone else that doesn't believe in ghosts.
Is Nero's last name 'Ansfeild'?
As for the black thing all I can say is tat it definitely has something to do with Nero.
(I'm 13 too! πŸ˜†) Pleas keep us updated! ❀ ❀
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
I'm with logan on this. Maybe a back story as to how "Nero" came into your life.

While your mother probably didn't handle this situation with the best of words; think about where she is coming from. I'm not saying she is right... But you know. And a lot of parents chalk things up to video games/tv/music

And the black thing... I wouldn't put too much thought into it (just my opinion). I go through color phases all the time. Currently I'm in my gray stage. Besides... Black is slimming (just a little humor)
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Ah, WhiteBuffalo, once again you have proven yourself to be a sage. We are all the richer for your presence. 😁

Crystal8495, I can't add anything as regards your ethereal relationship without being redundant, so I'll focus on the interesting name, "Nero." Notoriously associated with the Roman emperor, who ruled from 54-68 A.D. Not a nice dude. Tyrannical. Executed his mother and half-brother. Persecuted (murdered) Christians. With all due respect, someone naming their kid "Nero" is akin to someone in our age naming their kid "Stalin" or "Hitler." But not to worry -- the emperor Nero was a blond, not a brunette -- so I doubt that your Nero is related. πŸ˜‰ The choice of name gives me pause, however.

As for the color black: Black is an absence of color. It is an absence -- or repulsion -- of light. That, to me, is just as interesting, especially if you consider the metaphorical meaning of "light" -- illumination, insight, clarity (and in Christianity, God's presence in the world). I wouldn't think overmuch of it, really, except that you asked about meaning. Just thought I'd mention it. "Food for thought" that you can chew on for a while.

Regards,
A.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Hi Autumn Sorry to intrude like this did you receive my mail this morning. Apologies crystal.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
i'm going to mention this in my next story which I will post in about 4 more days but... Nero is actually kind of weird, he will sometimes stare at me with a blank face expression and I will ask him "why are you staring at me like that?" then he will answer "because I don't want you to find out what I'm thinking". Sometimes he will do things that get me in trouble. Once I was laying down in bed and my mom called me so I was getting up to go to her than all of a sudden he pushes me back on the bed then ran to the door to prevent me from leaving. After about a minute or two of wrestling and dealing with his stupidity I went to my mom and she yelled at me! 😨 😠
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
I have got to say that the first thought that came to mind when I read the title of this story was Mansfield's Nero (I love the theatre, and Shakespeare. Unfortunately, Mr. Mansfield left this realm for the big stage in the sky MUCH too early).

Sounds as if you have a "love/hate" relationship going on there, crystal8495. You seem to have conflicting emotions running through you at the moment, and I will tell you JUST what I tell MY girls when they are in that same situation with a LIVE boy.
Stay away.
If you Love to Hate him, and Hate to Love him, it is a poisonous relationship and not one to be pursued. All it can do is lead to hardship.
IF you are apprehensive AT ALL about ANY type of relationship/friendship... Do not go forward with it. SOMETHING (some call it intuition, some call it something else0 is telling you NOT to.
By your own admission you state "I actually find him quite attractive but I'm afraid to even try getting closer to him. I don't know what he is planning to do to me." You DON'T know what he is GOING TO DO TO YOU...
You already KNOW.
Thank you.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
ok, read the story. I guess these people can't help with only that much information. But unlike them, I can. Can't go on to long, or people won't read, so give me a e-mail if you have one and tell me if you need help with this. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com by the way, I am happy to help any one, and trust me, I may be younger then most "so called experts" I know what I am talking about. So send me an e-mail.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: