You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Third Eye And Ouiji Board

Real Ghost Stories

Third Eye And Ouiji Board

 

Yes this is another Ouija board story, but it is not terrifying, but just interesting.

In Feb. 2008 I bought an Ouija board from carnivalia.com because I liked the artwork and it was handmade and wasn't just an ordinary parker brother Ouija board. Anyway I have used an Ouija board before and have posted my story on this site, which as terrifying by the was so I wasn't sure if I was going to use the board when I got it.

I got the board and a few nights after I received it I used it in my room. I was very direct and asked for a demon or spirit to show itself but who was not going to hurt me or scare me. I was on the Ouija board for about an hour. I got a few questions answered but I don't remember what I asked it.

Later that day I was going to sleep and I was lying in bed, the lights in my room were on, bright as day in my room. I was setting my alarm clock which was on a shelf on the left side of me. I finished setting my alarm clock and for some reason I turned to my right and that's when I saw it walk through my room. I saw this being walk across my room about 6ft. A red see-through mist and it had a humanoid shape. But the strangest thing is that I saw it outside my head but without my eyes. It was as if I was looking through a third eye. I saw it walk across from almost the beginning of the room to almost the ending of my room. That's right it wasn't a still image it was in motion. It made very sharp body movements. It almost looked like it was in a hurry.

I don't know what it was but I think it was an elemental and I did not feel threatened at all by it. I do not play with my Ouija board anymore for fear of having an infestation of ghosts and demons in my house.

I do have another experience with that particular board but it was not that interesting. I saw an orb come out of the wall and then go back into the wall really fast through my third eye (same way I saw the red mist thing).

The third eye thing really freaks me out, I always thought the third eye was something abstract but I guess it is actually real and concrete.

Any thoughts on my story or opinions will be appreciated.

Other hauntings by marcink125

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, marcink125, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Cliche story! Why did this story get published. All this talk about the ouija board and shiat. People don't learn that it's actally a tool to bring destruction into the earth. I disregard anything to do with ouija boards, because it's co cliche. A person know that happens when you contact a spirit. So, why bother toying with it.
LilyDaisy513 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
I am glad that you weren't hurt because of your request to speak to a demon. Which is not good to do. I have been all my life surrounded by Good entities and Evil demons/ entities. Because of it, I only remember about 5% to 15% of my childhood and I would really like to remember more. I myself can see the demons only with my eyes closed or in my mind's eye. They are not as active as they had been. Please don't request to speak to a demon again it could turn and attack either mentally or physically or both. Take Care.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-19)
Could this be just another word for being sensitive? If it's something that you didn't train yourself to do but just happened naturally maybe it's just a case of being sensitive. I don't know if ouija boards have anything to do with the opening of the 3d eye. To my knowledge it takes meditation and breathing exercises to open it up. Some people are born with a 6th sense and others have to learn it if they want it but all seem capable of achieving it with discipline.
I can understand asking a spirit to communicate but why a demon? Not that I believe in demons but I am curious as to why you would request one with the condition that it not scare you. Kind of redundant don't you think? I do know that people that have put up with spirits who are pests have to grow bold and demand they cease to persist. Oddly enough it always seems to work once there is no more fear but just annoyance.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
The Chakras, if the are dormant can be activated. Mediation, Yoga can activate all chakras. The third eye is associated with the spiritual side as well as other associations in the body.
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
(to surya) I don't know much about the third eye, these experiences have really been buging me and I just had to tell someone so that's why I Sent my story. I don't consider myself very spiritual or religious but I am very sentimental and do blieve in the paranormal, of course this wasn't always the case. I plan on researching the third eye and then maybe trying to see through it again without the use of my ouija board.
(To zoajet) That is exactly how it hapenned, it is very strange experience. Do you think it is possible that that red mist being did not know that I even saw it? Does the trhird eye automatically activate when a spirit/ or being walks by me or is in my presence?
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
ah, third eyes, only 1 out of every 3000 people (not sure if its 3000 or 5000) awaken their 3rd eye. That's basicly your spirte sight follow awaken. Its whenyour able to see things with your eyes close, so its like having your eyes open but also closed. You should be lucky to have awaken it... But look forward to seeing good enough of ghostes. E-mail me if you need more of an explanation. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
[at] bldfalcon - That is not a nice thing to say, saying someone is on crack. As for the Third Eye, it does exist.

[at]marcink125 - so what exactly do you know about the third eye, am I to understand that you have awakened you third eye chakra.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: