You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Struggle & Two People Fighting

Real Ghost Stories

The Struggle & Two People Fighting

 

I grew up believing in ghost and the paranormal. I've never had anything happen to me. Nevertheless, ghosts have been a big part of my life. I have gotten few EVPs that is about it.

I lay in bed last night as I normally would have. I was on my stomach when I heard a noise. As I went to roll over I found that I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. When I tried to blink I could no longer open them. I could hear what sounded to be two people fighting a male and female. I couldn't make out what was said, but I know I could hear the male louder than the female's voice.

After about ten to fifteen minutes of struggling to move and open my eyes it just stopped. I rolled over turned my television on at which point I saw a woman standing in my door away. She didn't say anything and I didn't either; I was really scared by now. I stared at her until I looked back at my television and she was gone.

I never had any trouble breathing while all this took place. That is one thing that shocked me the most. I've heard about the old hag attacks but this didn't seem like that. I feel that something was after me. I have seen the female before even heard her. I can't understand why this would all of a sudden just happen.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cjkint, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

shadowman (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
i think the women was protecting you and the fight was over you she won so you could moive agen
cjkint (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
ok the history of they house is hard cause its a mobile home and for the neighbors I can't do that either we are longest one here so that wouldn't help and for the person saying you can't control what you let in you don't know what it must feel like to be in the presents evil cause I have been and it does happen a lot so you figure it out and yes I can feel them around me everyone could if they would be open. Here is a sayin if you can't open your mind then shut up
cjkint (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
ok sleep paralysis is out cause I was never asleep I was awake the whole time so you can count that out
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
I would say do some investigation regarding the house and the property. Find out if anything ever happened in the house. Talk to the neighbors that have lived there the longest if you can.
Do you remember what she looked like, what she was wearing maybe you can place her by what she looked like.
Thanks for sharing
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
A couple of different ideas about this:

At this time, is there something in your life that requires you to make a "big" decision? This could be one of those scenarios like you see in television skits -- an angel standing on one shoulder; a guy in a red suit with horns and a pitchfork on the other shoulder... I'm not saying that this literally happened. It was figurative. If you were in a dreamlike state, then it would seem that you have a big choice to make; and that "unsettled-ness" is affecting your sleep-life.

OR... Your E.V.P forrays have attracted entities to you; and the "light" and the "dark" forces are fighting to gain a foothold in your life. (In my opinion, when you show an interest in communicating with the spirit world, you open a door that may be breached by "good" or "evil" entities. You have no control over who may choose to walk through that door. The only way you can guarantee that negative/malicious entities won't enter is by slamming shut and sealing that door forever. That, by the way, also requires a "big" decision.)

Just a thought. You can take it with a grain of salt (or a circle of salt, if appropriate). 😉

Regards,
A.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-18)
I was thinking sleep paralysis as well. Also our mind can wake up before our body catches up. I think they call it lucid dreaming or waking dreams. You are still in dream mode but it seems like you are awake.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Okay, you state you have seen the female before...when? How long ago? Was the other times you seen her under the same type of circumstance?

Up until you mention seeing the woman, I was thinking sleep paralysis, now with her being there, I am not sure.

What make you feel as if she is a threat to you or wishes you any harm?

God Bless!
gravegirl114460 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
hello, I loved that story. I think the reason for that happening was that your house may have some story and the ghost may be trying to tell you, warn you, or ask for help. I think going to a library near you and looking in the newspaper stories or even going to the agent company that sold you your house it might give you some information on your house. I know it help me. Even though my history was kind of creep. It was the court hanging house! 😨 try it it might help.
Gravegirl114460
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
This is a sign of some sort from your protectors. Try looking at the house history.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
Weird experience, maybe this would be the case of a group suicide, maybe family or some other relationship. Anyone no matter what the problem is will struggle for life after they had attempted. I've heard this kind of an incident previously. Start doing some ground work and you'll know who this woman is and what she is up to. Take Care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: