You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Strange Warm Sensation

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Warm Sensation

 

I've had strange experiences every since I was a little girl. On of the strangest experiences happen just last night.

Any regular night, I take a bath and study before I go to sleep. Well last night I was up a little later studying because I had a mid term Exam. I was lying in my bed with my knees in the air and my head relaxed on my pillow it was around 2am I began to doze off. I know this because every time that I would come to, I would look at the clock thinking " 30 more minutes!" So around 2 my eyes got heavy.

I was some where in that state where you're asleep but aware of your surroundings. I felt my feet get cold. I tried to shift around in my bed but I was paralyzed. This woke me up immediately. As I lay there not able to move, I stated to feel this warm sensation in my stomach. It was a nice feeling as well as very enjoyable. Almost like my soul was being touched. This feeling began to move down my thighs and up my torso. The feeling reached my fingertips and toes. My body felt warm all over.

So get this, I'm lying there looking at my ceiling while my body is being warmed to my very core. Almost like an electric feeling began to surge from my fingertips and toes. I remember closing my eyes and instead of seeing darkness, I saw this glow. Almost like the glow of a winter fire.

I let this energy swirl throughout my body and out through my fingers and toes. I can't really describe how it felt, but I must say it felt damn good. I felt like I was somewhere lost in an orgasm. (But 1000 times better).

I want to say it felt like this feeling lasted a lifetime, but I know it only lasted about a minute and a half. The feeling got so intense and so warm like my insides were on fire. But it was extremely enjoyable. The sensation reached a peak than began to subside.

When the feeling began to go away, I felt like my body was floating. When it was finally all over. I was able to sit back up in bed like nothing happened. I looked at the clock. It was only 2:02 Am.

What the heck is happening?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boobyhobbs, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Oh wow that's something did it happin again? I felt that I wouldn't know what to do that's pretty cool I had dream it felt like I was flying into the sky pass the ocean it was coolies dream I ever had wasn't night terror or anything lol 😲
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
That sounds really neat. I know I get a warm sensation all over my body when I relax for meditation. It feels really good. I've never experienced anything as intense as what you described though. 😊
boobyhobbs (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
3nj0y:

I must say it was extremely 3nj0yable LOL! Something that I have never before in my life felt before. It was hard to really explain it the way I felt it though.

Much Love,
Bobbyhobbs ❤
3nj0y (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
Wow that sounds absolutely AMAZING!...
I wish I could get strange but awesome sensations like that. 😁 😲
boobyhobbs (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
CitrineQ:

Thank you for your complimenet. I am glad to know that I am not the only person who has experienced this sort of thing.

Hobbyholly:

LOL our usernames do look similar. To answer your question, I have NEVER experiened anything like this before.

Luvparanormal:

It was an extremely awesome feeling! I had not taken any meds that night and I hadnt eaten anything funny or different then usual... So we can rule out a stang kind of indigestion... LOL And I will keep everyone updated and posted.

Thanks everyone for your interest!
CitrineQ (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
What a fantastic story. You know, this actually sounds like you were experiencing Kundalini Rising/ spiritual awakening. The heat you were feeling, was the sensation of your chakras opening. I've gone through the same thing but only after meditating. I felt this warm energy starting to surge from the bottom of my spine- up. It eventually started flowing all over and at that moment I became fully aware of my surroundings even though I was only partially awake.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
I don't know what could have happened... Have you had any experience like this before?

Hmmm

I do know however your username while not the same, looks like mine at first quick glance... Ha
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
Wow that sounds like an awesome feeling. I would love to experience that! I have no clue what it could be. Did you take any meds before you felt this maybe a new med you had not taken before ever. I would keep a journal of when it happens and how often and if this is something that is happening often and if the feeling is the same.
Keep us posted.

New comments for this story have been disabled