You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Grave Sighting

Real Ghost Stories

Grave Sighting

 

I've always felt things like ghost and such they really kind of creep me out and all my life I've been told that there was nothing in our house until recently my mom finally admitted that there might be a ghost, but it won't hurt me. Which is true, it hasn't, but still it doesn't like me. When my mom finally admitted I was right I allowed myself to find more things paranormal.

I told a friend about my gift and he decided to test me on it. Around Halloween he took me to a graveyard near town. I know I know cliques about the Halloween thing but anyway when there I kept feeling drawn to these graves when I went near them they were all in this last year. Kind of creepy all on its own, but then I got this tingly feeling and when I went this one spot I felt hostility coming in waves at me. I told my buddy that I wanted to leave that I was getting freaked and finally he agreed after trying to talk to it and me running because the feeling was getting worse.

Then he took me to another gravesite. In this one I found a grave from a few months before. Silly but I prayed over the grave almost like giving them there last rights. Then I felt something drawing me to another grave but at the same time I was getting that bad vibe. I ignored it and went to a grave marker I never had touched one but this time I did. Shockwaves ran through my arm, I jerked my hand off and looked straight ahead. There was a dark figure hovering over a grave. Instantly I knew it was a demon. I started praying and told my friend to run to the car luckily he listened to me and we got away fine but still I didn't want to go back.

The next night he came to my house hyped up and made me listen to a recording he'd made on his phone. The dumbass had gone out there saying "Who's out there? Who are you?" like in a dumb scary movie. The creepy part is he got a reply. I can't remember the name anymore but I haven't been to the graveyard since. I know this probably sounds fake but really it did happen and we were incredibly lucky.

Now I'm finding that since I won't track down the paranormal it's tracking down me I don't know what to do and I need help. This isn't my only story but the others I can't tell because the others involved need to remain hidden for there own good. Geez I sound like some mysterious chick you see on mystery movies UGH. So I'll stop I hope y'all can help me out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, goldenlight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Heyy, guess a lot of mystery is hidden behind this, lucky you get those vibes which tell you to stay out and stuff. Do you know anything about the grave, hidden truths, myths or stories. And heyy be a little careful there are chances for spirits following you guys or any friend of yours with the lowest will power can get possessed. Take two trustworthy friends who are equally interested and strong in mind whenever you do this again. But make some ground work it could be useful. Take Care.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
Maybe you did feel something was not quite right in this situation. Unfortunately this situation is frothed with suggestion and imagination as well. Graveyards in the dark can be creepy and we can easily freak ourselves out. Would be interesting to know the name your friend got on his recorder. I don't hold stock in demons but I do think there are humans that when alive were not the best of people and continue to be such in the the afterlife. Most disembodied spirits hang out where they once lived or died suddenly not where their remains are interred.
goldenlight (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
Last night my friend and I were hanging out nad there is this new graveyard that we found actually is old really old most of the graves were from the 1800's. I have a friend on this site with me and she wrote about what happen to her the story is Graveyard Blackout.
Anyway I had gone out there during the day and all I felt was like the buzzing of bees. It was very calming and charged with energy. That night after what had happened to her we went back with a group. The place didn't hit on the EVP but her boyfriend, my best friend (Nieto) and I had this feeling that it was in the tree line waiting for one of us to go stay in the cemetary alone. Silly but I think it stayed away because of me.

Last night we had a new friend with us and we went back. Instantly we all had a bad vibe. I thought it would back off when I went in, but Nieto felt that it would mess with all of us. So we drove off. We werent even 1/2 a mile away and there was a white SUV sitting in front of us hitting there brakes and as soon as they saw us they sped off full speed. They really scared us because on a country road its really easy to wreck and they were driving like bats outta hell.
We got to the main road and there was a white dog walking behing the SUV very casually staring at us. It stopped on the right side of the car were Teddy was sitting and stared suddenly she screamed and Nieto peeled out. They then told us that they had seen that dog get hit the other day. When I look back on it I thought there were so many strange things about the dog like how he was very calming walking with all theses cars around him. It also looked like it was smiling at us, and the creepyest thing the dogs eyes didn't reflect when our car light hit his eyes. Is there any way you can give some insight Blank. Much apprieciated.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
Sure, just let me know what kind of help you require. Please don't let this power of yours pass away, make the best of it.
goldenlight (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
hey thank you so much you have no idea how great it is hearing that someone believes me. Unfortunately I don't think I have a choice I have to do this. Anyway any help you could give me would me much apperciated.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Hey your blessed, you have very strong extra sensory powers. It depends on each persons sense like some can see paranormal things some can hear whispers some can smell their lost ones some can sense. Guess your of the later kind. Thats really good news. Do well, just overcome your fear, you have a nice career ahead of you if you only choose to be one. Take Care.
goldenlight (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Your right kinda. The thing is I'm just now starting to discover all this and that thing in the graveyard maybe it wasn't a demon but it was something dark something evil. Some souls get trapped on this earth and evil takes them over I don't know, this is all strange to me and I'm just trying to figure it out.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
I don't know about this story, but if you have a recording it could happen. Sometimes I hear strange crap in my recorder when I'm investigating haunted houses. A demon in a graveyard though. Not likely! Because a graveyard is a sacred place. A demon knows not too bother the dead, that's why most of them bother the living. But once a person is dead, demons have no use for them. Their souls already have a place to go, you know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: