You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: In Bed With A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

In Bed With A Ghost

 

I have written previously about how I am visited by wordless apparitions that tend to appear in the corner of my room and say nothing. But this experience is far different than the last ones, and one of the few times where I felt in danger.

Yet again, this takes place in a home that I had only lived in for about 2 years, at that point, maybe not even that. I was deep in slumber, and found myself waking up. Yet again, I felt like I was not alone. But instead of the feeling of someone else just being in my room, the presence felt very... Strange. I opened my eyes, and much to my surprise, and horror, there was someone else in my bed.

I was lying on my side, facing my wall, and the person was jammed between my wall and me. In what little space there was there. My bed isn't very wide, so there wasn't a lot of space for two people... Their face had to be mere inches from my own.

He had to been about 14 or so years old, jet back hair, completely black eyes and mouth. He looked like he was smirking, but it was hard to tell as I scrambled out of the bed faster than I could even register completely what exactly was beside me. Even then, as scared as I was, I still managed to stammer out a, "Can I help you?"

He slowly pushed himself up by his arms, only slightly, and continued to look at me. I noticed how he was clothed. All black, but the clothes could be somewhat similar to say, how a boy's Japanese school uniform looks. That's the best description I can give. His skin was very pale, and I'm sure it would be almost grey-white if the light were to shine on him.

It was the first time one of the apparitions had appeared elsewhere than a corner of my room, and the first time one of them had actually done more than just a turn of their head to follow me with their gaze.

I stuttered out again, I was rather terrified. "I... I can help... But... I'll turn on the light first." Like always, I went to switch on the light, however this time, I ran and switched on the light as fast as I could, I was too afraid to look behind me at that time. It took me a few seconds to regain my nerves.

When I looked back the strange boy was gone out of my bed, and I felt myself to be very weak and shaky, and I had broken out in a cold sweat. I couldn't think straight, and I was afraid of stepping farther into my room.

After a few moments, I managed to contain myself, but... I didn't want to switch off that light again, and it took me a long time before I even thought of trying to lying back down in bed.

It was an hour later before I managed to fall asleep, as far away from the side of the bed, that was pressed against the wall, as I could, and the lights were on.

Never had I experienced something so creepy and strange or something that was so close to my face.

When I think back on it, I get mixed feelings. Sometimes I think I was justly scared, other times I think that he didn't deserve it, and I wonder if I managed to offend him somehow. What if he was honestly trying to just get help?

I remain uncertain today; but, if he ever DOES come back, and he DOES want help, then I'd prefer if he'd appear in the corner of my room. However, I'm also very frightened that he's not there for that reason, and he'll appear in my bed again one day with an entirely different purpose.

Other hauntings by Azumizai

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Azumizai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
Azumizai--Want you to know as your story drops out of sight, you're not out of mind. Sometimes we have only to get a bead on a viewpoint and intention, and the actuating of them is, well not easy perhaps, but easier. I think it's acting upon our own will that gives us the power we need, don't you?
Beinteresting to hear from you as time goes on.
God be with you.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Ok I never new you like sleeping with little kids, just kidding. Anyways the light switch I would advise for you to hve a clap type so you can jut clap to turn it on. Now this is not anything bad but, did it feel like you were hurting any where? The kid may of been an Incubuc. Have an exocism done and did you ever use a ouija board or pratice the dark arts? Anyways if you need to talk send an e-mail. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
tkkchang (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
That is just freaky! I don't know what I'd do if I had seen something like that. It kind of reminds me of the little boy on the grudge... Now that is some scary stuff. My prayers are with you 😭
dazram (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
Azumizai Your confrontation with a 14 year old ghost boy sounds really frightening. It would scare the $#*% out of me, especially me being a male and all. 😉
Azumizai (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
[at] JamesRobiscoe: The beginning of your comment made me seriously laugh. 😆

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my stories and to comment. I think I have a much clearer idea of what may actually be going on, and what I should do if this ever happens again.

Thank you VERY much again, and I appreciate every word of your advice.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Azumizai--What 14 year old boy wouldn't smirk if he was in bed with a nubile young woman only slightly older?
Whew! A serious apparition, young lady. It would scare the bejesus out of anyone, just as the light scared him out of his features.
Was he real or a figment, that is the question. The fact that you've seen the children many times before kind of precludes that they were all paralytic horror dreams, but it doesn't mean this one wasn't. Only you can say. But in my own experience, pasralytic horrow dreams have impelled me out of bed in a room I recognized--indeed woke into--and while some dreams were complete with meancing creatures, I learned to separate the dream visits from real ghost visits.
No one can doubt your terror over this one, but consider that you were able to simply scoot to one side of the bed and return to sleep (albeit once you calmed down). If this were a real visitation, a few inches of mattress is not going to stop it.
It may be tough to face, but I think the time has come for you to clarify both your mind and your intentions in case this happen again. I am glad now you have the light switch for instant relief, anyway. God bless and protect you.
Azumizai (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
[at] Jitow: I beleived that I maybe offended him because this is not the first time something has appeared in my room. I have another story called "The Wordless Children" that outlines who they are. And they aren't a negative force (as far as I am aware).

But thank you for the advice.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
How do you offend someone that just shows up in your bed in your house all of the sudden? He is not there for a good reason, you must realize that. Next time you see one anywhere just say get out in the name of Jesus, because they are offending you. Please don't talk to it again. This is how it becomes what it is, prolonged intrigue, you speak to it, finally it speaks back, seems harmless, then bam you can't get rid of it. Leave it and pray-it will not like that.
lupitabejarvera (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
i believe this is true...
I know there is someone in my house too always sleeping on my bed but I can't see him/her
Im so used to it that I'm not scared anymore because it does not harm me.

Anyways,
Take care
❤ lupita
Azumizai (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
[at] shobha: I am sure it isn't a nightmare. My dreams don't feel quite so real, nor do they have such an accurate representation of my room or sensations.

A big hint I wasn't asleep was the fact that I got OUT of bed and looked and STILL saw him. If it were a fabrication, I am sure he'd have dissapeared right then.

But it is true that in a half-asleep state that it can happen, but it felt a little to real to be that.

Thank you for the comment
shobha (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
really scary. Are you sure you did not have a nightmare? Sometimes in a half asleep state we might make a possiblemistake between dreams and reality. It sounded really terifying though. God bless and take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: