You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Watched By A Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Watched By A Presence

 

I'm always feeling a presence around me like there's someone behind me just watching me and it doesn't feel kind, there's always this feeling of evil and when I'm alone, their energy is so strong that I just expect to see them.

When I'm sleeping and my lights are off, a bit of moonlight comes in through the shutters I see a silhouette of a person in my mirror holding their hand out but they never feel friendly.

Please explain what this means, I feel as though bad things have happened in my house before we moved in. Also I hear knocking on my door and I wake up covered in sweat but I don't remember dreaming anything before that but I know that I'm scared of something when I wake.

Sometimes I can feel the dog's spirit here and I feel safe but I can tell the difference when there's other spirits around. I hardly feel that they are safe and I feel that they're watching me and that they're waiting for something.

I really can't sleep by myself anymore and I need help trying to figure out what is going on.

Is it my house or is it just me that's attracting spirits or if I brought one home with me from somewhere. Why do I always see the numbers 11:11 on my clock, it can't be a coincidence because it will only show up twice a day and I see it at least once a day

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pheebence, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cracklepaint (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
if the problems were there before you moved in then it's probably an entity that is targeting you directly.
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Interesting story, I say... So, just keep praying and go to church on SUNDAYS... I think the time which is 11:11, is the time the spirits or ghosts on your house shows presence to you... I think they like you... I will say that if you read this comment, you will freak out... Sorry... Just an opinion, if I were you, I will move out of that house and find another... GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY! 😁 ❤ 😁
iseethings (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
have to tryed talking to them just letting them talk I know they come to me and it is not something you can bring home just have to talk and if you feel like they are bad just say you are not wilcome and that you are not scared of them and they need to leave this is your home not there's that they need to leave now try that it should help
From
Iseethings
ForeverHoldUrPeace (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Wow! I feel bad for you! But, I've had a lot of experiences like those! Every night, I wake up at the same time! I don't have a clock, but I KNOW it's the same time!
I feel a bad presence, like nothing I've ever felt! When I'm alone, I feel as if something's trying to tell me something, but there's a bad connection! I have to sleep with these little dim lights on, because I can't help feeling that way! My dog will wake me up in the night, so I look out at the window to see what he's barking at, and nothing's there! Nothing at all! No squirrel, cat, bird, NOTHING! 😨
ghostchaser489 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
I've had the same problems in the past, and since recently moving into a rental house to have room for a baby I'll be having soon, I've been feeling horribly watched. Take the mirror out of your bedroom and... What works for me, anyway, is locking your bedroom door, closing your blinds and curtains, opening one window, turning a fan on and listening to some sort of music while you sleep. It drowns out most of the background noise and when things really start happening (my bed shakes like somebody's sitting on the edge of it kicking their feet and letting their heels hit the side), you have something to focus on. I've found that, even when I have things going on (waking up after nightmares of things going on in the house, being half-asleep and hearing things, hearing voices, etc), the fan and music, and keeping my eyes closed no matter how bad it gets, helps reduce the length of the spirit's 'stay.' I'd encourage you to try this if nothing else is working.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Sounds like it could be a few things. The spirte could be trying to harm you, It could be a warning of death for some one in the house, It could be an Incubus waiting for its move. Or a protector and the evil you feel could be somthing to come. Its proboly the house but find out the house history. Now here is a good thing to do. Have somthing that can recode and when you see or sense somthing there, recode it and after its gone, replay it to see if any hidden words can be heard.
TKDJamie (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
Firstly do you ever feel you are being whatched outside the house? If not them it is obviouse the spirit only stays in the house.

Also, do you feel anything eles at all apart from being whatched?

And what does the ghost look like in the mirror?

Keep posting
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
First I'd like to offer you the occams razor approach, check your house for exposed electrical wiring this can attribute the feelings of being watched. Now assuming this is not the case there is not enough info to give a clear cut answer. If it is evil there usually will be more signs of this (feeling a presence and having great fear is defiantly one) but there should be moor such as freezing temperatures, maybe more violent behavior such as bed shaking, or objects breaking (especially religious objects), strange whispers that seem to (especially ones that give that are negative in nature), foul odors, animals or children acting strange. It could also be an earth bound sprit needing help or wanting to tell you something. But if it making you feel uncomfortable then there are steps you can do to make it go away but you will need the help of a professional such as a priest
ElectricTNT (1 stories) (45 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
Hi Pheebence - There is a lot that you have left out. Do you own the house or do you rent? Did you have any of these problems before moving in? Do you have the feeling of being watched when you are not in the house?

If you don't own the house and are ok when not at home, then the simple solution would be to move out. But if you are going to stay, then you need to do a little research and try to establish who lived there prior to your moving in and what if anything happened to the people that lived there before you moved in. Try to determine if anyone died in the house or if there is any trauma that occurred there. These are questions that may be able to give you a direction to go in. The last thing I'll add is this. If there are negative spirit entities attached to the house, the one thing that will make them stronger is your fear. Try to get a hold and not show your fear. Nothing has happened to you because if they exist, they really don't have any power over you except to cause you to be afraid.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
Well you certainly are going through a tough time. Can you please first explain the spirit of the Dog. You say when you sense the dog spirit you feel safe, was this a pet?

What I will ask you to try is to remove the mirror from your bedroom, if this is not possible then cover it when you go to sleep. Please do try this and let us know how you get on. Mirrors in a bedroom are really a no no. Where exactly is the mirror placed in your bedroom?

The knocking on the door, I wonder if it is knocking on your door or knocking somewhere in your room close to your door.

Do you burn incense at all, I like many others will recommend buring some pure sandlewood, burn it after you have cleansed your space, morning and evening. If you are having trouble sleeping, burn some lavender, it will calm you as well as your space.

Keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: