You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Phantom of Fanfiction

Real Ghost Stories

Phantom of Fanfiction

 

One night, I was up reading Fanfiction of Danny Phantom. Eventually, dawn came, but I still continued to read. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some movement. I brushed it off as nothing, but it continued to persist. When I finally did look, the glass door cabinet, the one on the TV stands, had someone in it. I was seriously spooked.

But being me, I could've just over reacted. Either way, I thought I saw a man dressed in what looked liked winter clothing. That's a bit unnatural considering it was summer vacation. Well, I hightailed out of the computer room and ran to the room I shared with my little sister.

I climbed into bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Usually, I tend to stay up really late if I encountered something on the internet I developed a fear for. Resident Evil, The Clock Tower, and Dead Rising were to name a few. I keep imagining something from those universes would come and attack me. So, I could've just been a little crazy. That could be supported by my friends, who think I'm way too hyper and aggressive.

Yet still, I could've sworn I saw the winter clothed ghost move. It seemed to adjust the hat or scarf it was wearing. Maybe it was the dawn light shining past the trees that caused the apparition to appear? Who knows? Fortunately, for my mental health, I never saw it again.

Not like I want to see it again... I'm already scared of the Pokemon glitch, MISSINGNO.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Evarin (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
I would chalk it up to your imagination running wild on you> It happens to all of us from time to time. Fear not the Pokemon glitch he will give you presents! Stay strong.
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-08)
Perhaps its just your imagination happens to me a lot too or it could be something I'm not sure...
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
I possibly think its a dead man's spirit wanting to tell (or warn you about an accident) what is going to happen 😢.
puppy_posses_me96 (14 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-05)
sweet story but since you say you overreact and are hyper and aggressive... It more than likly was your imagination. 😨 ahh!?!?!?!
zahowy (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-05)
*gulps* that is freaky 😲i would not go near the cabnet again during the night
TylerDurden (3 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
What happened to my other post? 😕 I am absolutely convinced I said something really brilliant. Or funny. Or both, more likely. Brilliant and funny, that's me.
Mesataki (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
Fran, I'm sorry if you're confused. The author is not a little kid. If I was, what exceptional grammar. Well, that is, if that refers to the height then yes. The author is a short thirteen year old.

The commenter(s), I'm not so sure...
Fran (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
is this a joke? Are these all little kids responding to this story? Was the person who wrote it a little kid? I'm confused!
Mesataki (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-01)
The man did seem life size... He was standing in the middle of the room. When I turned from the glass (I stared at it for a few seconds, doubting my sanity at that point), it wasn't there anymore. It was like... Hiding or something...

And, I didn't speak about it to Mom and Dad, I don't want to get in trouble for staying up late. I can remember I stayed up from 1 in the morning all the way up to 6 playing Dragon Quest VIII around the Ruined Abbey... I was in serious trouble.

Plus, I'm not that close to them. I'd rather talk it out with my dependable (but a suck up) younger sister or my close friends.

PS: I have a tendency to write long responses... Don't reply if you don't want to give out personal information... But... How exactly old are you guys? To be a little more broad, older than thirteen? I was just wondering about the grammar(yet again) that offended me so. I thought this was a place for mature comments? And again, sorry if I'm being offensive.
look sorry (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-31)
Listen we are all just having fun fraz livi meg and tam. We do believe you though we don't rekon you imajined it I mean when your tired you always imagine this stuff but not a ghost! Was it lifesize? Like a man size? Why didn't you tell your mum? We all said we would run straight to our mum and dad! But then again they wouldn't believe us! Sorry if we spelt anything wrong! From your new concerned friends. Fraz livi meg and tami
Mesataki (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-31)
Well... No, as far as I'm concerned, it appeared entirely at random. I live a relatively safe life, occasionally getting lost at malls (this means I have lost sight of my parents or family member). No one died that I know of, was close to me. Like I mentioned I could've just imagined it up. I thought it was just worth mentioning... That's all.

And, when typing, double check your grammar in order to appear literate. If I'm offending, then I apologize, it's just a suggestion.
hello mental girl (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-31)
i just wanted to say me and my friends are very sad for you and your health HOW FREAKY WOULD THAT BE!? We are scarred for life now because we belivew you. ...do you know anyone who has died close to you, like a family or friend member? Should mankind be afraid?

signed, the x files

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: