You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Kid Playing In The Training Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Kid Playing In The Training Room

 

This is a very odd story. It was during the first weeks of our training and everyone seemed to be excited with the new environment that we have. Some of us are first time in this line of business so were both anxious and excited because we didn't know what to expect; others however were not call center virgins and they were not as anxious as we were yet they were excited since the environment was new to them.

It was fun on the first few days however me and one of my buddies were feeling a bit awkward regarding the training room that we were using. It seemed that every time from around eleven until two in the morning we felt something unusual and we were hearing some playful bursts of laughter that made us turn our heads to the corner of the room. I thought I was the only one noticing it not until when one time I gazed into that lone seat in the corner I noticed that he gave a glace as well. We had a chance to talk about it during our break and indeed it was not only who was aware of the unusual things that were happening. On the second week of our training we decided to sit nearest to that corner. It was fine at first but in the middle of the class I noticed that my buddy seemed to be annoyed and though the HVAC was set to 18 degrees centigrade he was perspiring and it was then that I noticed that there seemed to appear a small figure of a kid around five or seven and it was playing right in front of him and the figure stared at him for almost five seconds which terrified him the most.

It was then that our trainer noticed that something was bothering us and we informed him that we were fine. We did everything we know to cast away spirits but the kid just went on playing and running around the room. Lunchtime came and it was then that we asked our trainer about the history of the place. W learned that the place used to be an apartment building before it was converted to an office building. He asked us if we felt anything unusual and we said yes, he told us that we are not the first to give that information and there had been, at most waves that they handled before instances and reports regarding that kid. He told us to beware since the kid is kind of playful and that he might play some tricks on us like hiding our stuff and the likes but in general he is friendly.

Well they say that until now he is there even though renovations had been made however he is still the same friendly kid that plays around while everyone is busy with the training. Hopefully he will find eternal rest once he finds the spirit of his mom and dad; actually they are there still there since the day they moved in until the day they got murdered and until now as spirits loitering around the training departments' haven which used to be the place they called home.

Other hauntings by DeathKnight12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeathKnight12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Chic (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-14)
My wavemate also felt that there were kids playing in our training room, she heard it during the class I was beside her that time when she asked me if I heard some kids laughing. We also tried to check on the window but its really impossible because were on the 5th floor!
KenMikaze (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-28)
Funny thing, this kind of story is shared by multiple call center? I don't know if this is a conspiracy, but hey, we do have a ghost kid in our office. And an IT Wanna-Be, one of our camera shown him in the server room playing.
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-03)
thanks...

Well actually the boy was a bit translucent though he has a clear face no unwanted marks the only thing bothering was the injury at the back of his head well aside from that everything was perfect and his clothes seems to be like those of kids in the late 80's early 90's fashion and it might be that the ghost of his parents are those that are upstairs...
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
DeathKnight12 -
Thanks for sharing your story here.

It is too bad the boy can't find his parents. We had something similar happen in our home (see my story Little Boy on the Stairs), and the boy eventually found his parents with our encouragement.

It sounds like the boy was so tied to that building in life that he remains there in death. If you try to talk with him, he may talk back to you and tell you his story. Maybe you can help set his spirit free!
TKDJamie (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Thankx for sharing. Very interesting. Was the boy who you saw like a normal boy or did he have a scar or something? Just wondered:D
IkeArrumba (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
When you saw the child, was it a whole body, or only part of a body? Was it solid or transparent? Did it cast a shadow? Were the features distinct or were they blurry? What color (s) was the figure?
Just curious. Thanks for sharing your stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: