You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Not Sure If It Was An Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Not Sure If It Was An Incubus

 

My occurrence happened a few years ago. I was just about to go sleep when all of a sudden out of nowhere I felt this most tranquil state of mind, wishing for world peace and goodness for all mankind.

After that things started to get a little weird, I fell asleep with the lights on. I felt heaviness on my legs. I woke up to see what it was, maybe a pillow on my legs or something. I saw that there was nothing there and I went back to sleep. Then I felt something separating my legs apart and someone in between them. So I changed my position and started to sleep on my stomach, something I never do, and then I felt some heaviness on my buttocks. I felt someone lifting me into different positions all night and I kept waking up in between them but never fully believing if it was really happening or not... But needless to say the next morning I woke up I was sore. I thought I dreamt all of it but when I went to go take a shower I had bruises on my waist that weren't there the other day.

I don't know if this means anything but the day after was Valentine's Day... I don't think it's an incubus because I wasn't paralyzed and I felt peaceful before the whole thing happened but I don't know what it was... If someone could help me with this, that would be great!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mysticalwoman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
I'm sure - it was. Command it to leave in Jesus' name, use Catholic Holy water, blessed salt, the Rosary and prayer to Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. Email me at Dukes2352At AOL.com, if you like.
xxXEllaXxx (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-20)
Im not sure if it was or it it wasn't maybe it was a ghost playing tricks on you trying to annoy you but the bruises part scared me I hope you find out what it was

Much Love Ella <3 xoxo 😕
Mysticalwoman (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Well this happened 2 years ago so I doubt he will come back but thank you so much guys for the feedback! I told my ex who was my boyfriend at the time what happened and he didn't really believe me lol. Other descriptions I would give about that night is that my room smelled like sex when I woke up, I had a certain distinct taste in my mouth, and one position I was in, I could feel hands roughly tugging on my head as my mouth was wide open. It still feels pretty awkward just writing and thinking about it.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Thank you for sharing that account. It definetly has hints of incubis.

These kinds of spirits have different personalities one to another. One might be kind, gentle and thoughtful while others not so much.
If it was incubis it's likely he wasn't aware that he was bruising you. Hurting people and and causing trouble isn't their interest.

Your suitor may or may not return.
bluegirl0506 (3 stories) (43 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
I hate to hear about these experiences. It's like rape. It's absolutely terrible and I'd be completely pissed if it happened to me!
cracklepaint (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
i don't think this was an incubus.
Sounds far more sinister than that.

My ex girlfriend had a similar experience.
She thought it was me.

But it wasn't
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
It was possible it was an incubus because they can sometimes be gentle with their
Victims. Is there any other discriptions
Of that night like something touching you
Somewhere.

New comments for this story have been disabled