You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Beautiful Unknown Voice

Real Ghost Stories

The Beautiful Unknown Voice

 

When I was around 6 or 7, me and my family were up in Texas visiting our relatives. We were staying with at our grandparent's house during our visit with them. We would all stay in my grandma's room because she had a huge king-sized bed. I was the one who slept next to the window and well, at that time, I wasn't scared to sleep next to the window.

I was laying there waiting to fall asleep. I fell asleep eventually and then I was awoken by a unfamiliar voice. The voice was calling my middle name which was odd because no one really called me by my middle name at that time. The voice sounded like a young woman. Her voice sounded so gentle and heartwarming that to this day I cannot even forget her lovely voice. She was saying my name like if it was a lullaby.

I got up from the bed and walked over to where I thought the voice was coming from. The voice was leading me to the a mirror my grandma had in her room. I looked in the mirror and I saw a young girl standing there looking back at me. She was so beautiful. She had a white sparkling dress and beautiful brown hair. When I first saw her I got scared and I ran back to the bed and, as I jumped on the bed, I felt something scratch my elbow and I realized that it was a nail that was poking out of the windowsill.

I woke my mom up and told her about the young girl. She just told me that there was nothing to be scared of cause it was all all a dream. So I just listened to my wise mother and went back to sleep. The next day I woke up and noticed that everyone had already woken up and was already in the kitchen eating breakfast. I got out of the bed and walked to the mirror again. When I looked in the mirror, I remembered about my elbow being scratched with the nail. I looked down at my elbow and there it was, the scratch from the night before. Till this day, I still remember the girl and this story, but I kind of kept the story to myself, now afraid that no one would believe me.

But I know what I saw that night and I will never forget that beautiful lady.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

lovedaniel (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-28)
wow that was nice, it sounds like it was maybe your guardian angel, how sweet to hear a nice voice,, I bet it was scary though...

good luck... I think you have someone watching over you... In a good way ❤
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
Greetings,

Hello Ali Luna, that was a very touching story. I believe that spirit needed your help for reasons unknown.

Maybe, I am not trying to jump to conclusions, you maybe encountered your guardian angel. Who knows?

Thank you for posting your wonderful story for us to read. If you have more experiences, I am always happy to read more ghostly stories. God bless, deus vobiscum and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Interesting story, if you see the girl again try talking to her. She may need your help.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-20)
cool,
did you ever talk to your grandmother? Maybe she knew who the girl was
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
anna what that had to do with the story is that if it was a dream the scratch wouldn't be there so it was proof that it happened
anna (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
your story was cool but I didn't understand the part about the nail in your elbow what did that have to do with the story you should have left that part out.
HannahE (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
Wow. That's very cool. I don't think you should be ashamed of telling anybody, since I believe you. I mean, what people see (that is non-human) should be talked about. Not kept to one person, since that may cause you to hold in other secrets. Which is bad. And I thank you for sharing this story with all of us. It's very interesting!
~Hannah~
katie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-02)
that is a very cool story. If you have any other cool stories like that, please post them!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: