You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Could This Be?

Real Ghost Stories

What Could This Be?

 

Here are a few paranormal experiences I have had.

When I was a child, I lived in a very small house with my older brother, and my parents. Whenever you would walk into the dining room, (which was close to the garage) it felt like underneath was hollow... It was so creepy.

I would lie in bed at night, and hear people talking, for so long I thought that it was my parents talking. After years of this went by, I finally asked them, why do you guys stay up and talk so late?

And they said it was not them. Yet, I was informed when I was a new born; my mom had come home from taking my older brother to school, and laid me down in my baby bed, only minutes later hearing this evil hiss coming from the room. Immediately, my mom got me out of the bed and said there was just one spot, by bed that was so cold. Creepy huh?

Well when my younger brother was a baby, me and my dad were sitting in the living room, and heard the most horrible noise come from my baby brother's bed, and same cold spot. What could that be?

Here is another incident - My ex fiancée's mom had a miscarriage, and when my ex was a child, his mom told me that she would go in his room and he would be talking to himself. She asked him why, and he said that he wasn't, he was playing with his kid sister. This was about 2 years ago, we were on our way home from prom, very late on the back roads, and he swerved almost going into the ditch, I said what are you doing! He said, I just almost hit a little girl, playing in the road. We turned around and nothing was there.

We were lying in bed one night, and all of a sudden, he grabs me and is just holding me as closely as he can, I saw tears in his eyes. Later that night, he told me there was a man killed in that house and that he was a construction worker. He said the man standing over his bed, was dressed in construction clothes, with a hard hat, had the most evil look in his eyes, looking at ME, and he wasn't sure it wasn't going to harm me.

One last story, Rick had two dogs, a Rottweiler, and a weenie dog. There was not really a way the dogs could get out on their own. Well, this house had already proved to be creepy anyways, well we walk outside and hear his dog barking inside the garage, and we walk in there and the dog is just staring at this huge tool cabinet and barking. Well, he grabs the dog to take him to the kennel, and I'm sitting in his truck by myself, and I see this figure in black, walk out of the tool cabinet and right back in.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jessi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

freaky_deaky (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Almost everytime one of these things happened there was kids around, mabey it could have something to do with kids being more sensitives to ghosts and spirits and stuff.
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
In this case I guess that the place you stay must have been a disaster to few people. The room you said you felt the bottom was hollow must have been the place where a few have been buried. The spirits of these people roam around your place and haunt everyone in your family. Do some ground work try finding the history of your house, your relatives etc. You will surely find an answer and make sure to get all of you and the house blessed this will give the souls some rest. Take Care.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-03)
Sounds like both of you are sensitive and that combination can produce some strange things. The construction worker may just be a soul that is angry because his life ended abruptly and is lost and confused. This may also be the same entity you are seeing as the dark shadow. I would try to get this entity to go to the Light. Talking to it like you would any other human being might be the answer. Seems they do listen.
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-03)
Its an evil spirit! You should get your house cleansed before it does any harm to everyone! 😨
Dragoness (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-02)
That's a forlorn spirit. Attempt to get the house cleansed, but if it's been around for such a long time, it could be soulbound and might not ever leave. Then the safest way is moving out yourself, I'm sorry to say. 😭
Confused (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
Sounds like something evil resides in that house. If you still live in that house, I advise that you have it cleansed immediately.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
if a cold spot is there, if you go in it, do you feel sickish, might be a spirit portal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: