You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Nero Ansfield 3

Real Ghost Stories

Nero Ansfield 3

 

I know some people who have read my first story has been waiting for this one to come. I am sorry it took so long, I had school exit projects and a lot of work to do plus my mom has been making me keep away from the computer for a while. I read some of the comments from my first NA story and tried some of the things people told me to but... Nero is just unaffected by these things he's different.

As I have mentioned in the first story, after I wrote the first NA story I've been having really, really strange dreams unlike my other ones. These dreams are more intense, this morning I was lying down in bed awake then all of a sudden felt something really heavy on my chest and I passed out because I couldn't breathe.

When I woke up (or so I thought I did) I was in the kitchen getting a sandwich and there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and looked to see who was there and I saw one of my cousins there, she had an angry look on her face and her right hand was on the door knob while her left hand was in a fist against the wall. I knew right away that wasn't my cousin, I knew it was something evil going to attack me but I opened the door anyway. Not like "oh my cousin" *open* there was something that made me open the door; my hand opened the door on its own.

As soon as I cracked the door open the thing in the form of my favorite cousin just rammed its shoulder into the door causing it to hit me in the face then put me against the wall. Usually Nero is in dreams like this but in this one he wasn't but in my head I could hear him yelling "wake up!" So the thing was holding me against the wall and staring me in the eye it looked irritated like I did something to it.

The thing started talking to me and it said "you belong in hell. You must come to hell." etc... About hell. So I was freaking out really bad and tried to say "Jesus" but I couldn't talk so I kept trying and saying it in my head then Lord knows how but I managed to say his name out loud. This part is freaky because when the thing let me go I was just fell through the floor and continued falling until I woke up.

When I woke up I could feel three things holding me down. I know it was 3 because there was one hand on my left and right leg each holding them, one hand on my left and right arm, while one huge thing was sitting on my upper torso. I kept trying to scream for my mom because I could see her walking down the hallway but it wasn't her. When I looked on the floor near my closet Nero looked like he was being held down but I couldn't see anything. I started struggling and I managed to move my hands, legs and head a little but I couldn't move the rest of my body, the more I moved my limbs and head the more pressure I felt on them.

The thing on my torso started talking to Nero in some language I couldn't understand. I only speak Spanish, English, Jamaican, and Japanese so I think they knew that. While they were talking Nero kept looking at me like his eyes were going to pop out his head. The thing then turned to me and said "You surprise me EVERYTIME crystal, you always get stronger...that's exactly what WE want..." after that I can remember Nero breaking out of the demon's (I think it is) grip and he ran near my bed like he was going to attack the thing on top of me. That's all I can recall sorry, he refuses to tell me what happened next (so secretive...) all he says is "that's not a healthy question to be asking me".

When I finally talked to my mom about Nero she got a funny look on her face and looked at a mini statue of Jesus' mother that she had in her room.

Other hauntings by Konjou84

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Konjou84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ohitsjustademon (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Just curious 11:11 mean anything to you? I'm also floored by the people who think they have the write to attack someones personnel experience. This site should be a safe haven for people let the rest of the world judge. If you need to talk send me an email elf_and_his_zippoathotmaildotcom
Bloodless (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
God... I'm rereading your NA stories to my sister and her friend.

God... I just. I don't even know how I offered support in the first place. I must've been out of my mind or HIGH or SOMETHING.

Please, stick to writing fanfiction, I can't believe I thought I could relate to you with Samsa. It's mind blowing to me.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Also if you need any help let me know! My S/n is Aprilgirl71858! Most people have never experienced beings like that, and they are quick to write it off. I've met many a being, so it's normal for me. Maybe I can talk to Eris and Tyger and see if they can help out as well. Like I said, Nero might be there so both of you can help each other. Hopefully it will work out.
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Nero sounds like Tyger... I wonder if they know each other. God they would get along so well... Tyger is my boyfriend's demon, who is a sarcastic jerk most of the time, unless he is with my spirit, Eris. I think he could be like Tyger in the fact that he is a demon, I am sure of this, but at the same time he is not a very evil one, probably because he had a human life. Although they are different, manifestations (Tyger lives inside my boyfriend, and can come out at will, which is why my boyfriend wears amethyst and silver, and you don't describe this happening to you.) I feel like he really is here to help you, and maybe his past is bad (Like Tyger's which is full of betrayal and loneliness, like his death) he is here maybe to work through his issues. If he is helping you out he's not bad. I hope he can help you with your attacks!
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
HEY HEY I GOT GOOD NEWS! (THIS IS MY NEW ACCOOUNT) sorry myy keyboaard is messed up and its new. I will put back the old one. I found ouut something useful!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I believe she deleted her account. In my opinion she was upset that she wasn't getting the answers SHE wanted.

One of her comments before the last one she left:

"umm... I deleted the comments I was getting annoyed looking at them and seeing people say I need counciling and other horse manuver. Sorry. But yes...I'm kind of right now"

No matter how hard you try on this site, if people don't really want various opinions and answers... You can't help them
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Guys, I just noticed that Crystal's profile has been deactivated. Does anyone have any idea why this would happen? I hope that we did not give her more help than someone wanted her to have. As I said earlier, her last post was distressed and nearly 2 weeks ago. I hope all is well with her. Crystal, if you are still reading the post let us know!
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Hey preacher1,
I agree with you. I am a little concerned since we have not heard from Crystal in almost 2 weeks. Her last post was a bit distressed. The familiar case slapped me hard as well. It also makes me wonder about all of these shadow men with the cloaks and black hats. They always seem to be just observing. Then you have these crazy people that want to talk to them. I think that they are trying to be seen as non threatening until the person breaks a cardinal rule by communicating with them. If you talk to one of these cats I think they use that as an invitation to latch on. Once all the chit-chat is over they start to oppress the person. Who knows.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
Praying is a good start (don't know about fasting though, you might want to see a DR. Before you do that do to your young age and dizzy spells) but also remember you do have to denounce it, do not allow it to weasel its way into your life with these tada save the day mighty mouse tactics. In the end we can offer advice but you have to have the strength and courage to go and seek help as J and AF stated from the church. Good luck and God Bless
Jitow, that story from hostage to the devil was my exact thought when I read the first NA.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
Go to this site for aqn exerpt of the case:

Http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican27k.htm
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
What is up C,

na cannot stay around but a certain ammount of time right now unless you verbally, spiritually or cognatively desire for it (you need to remember that na is an it) to be around more. The more you allow it to be around the more invasive it becomes. The dizziness was probably something na caused in order to make his appearence again (again the timing is perfect to be there to console you as you wake up just like the so called saving your life from drowning incident) It is trying to ingraciate itself to you, make you feel as though you owe it something and will keep it around or that it is some sort of guardian, that is all crap. It is a low level spirit and is very subtle and works very slowly. Like angel feathers said, get some help from church, they will not think that you are crazy. If you do not at least call on a local paranormal group and they can get you the spiritual firepower that you need. If you are a Christian, Jesus did give you power over this cat but you are to young spiritually to deal with its bosses. Get the book Hostage of the Devil and read case #2. Google the book or google "Jamsie and Uncle Ponto". Uncle Ponto is Jamsie's NA. It will explain a lot that you need to know.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
Crystal, you don't have the life experience, spiritual fortitude or intellectual understanding to defeat whatever it is that's tormenting you. You're only 13 years old! You need an advocate to help you, honey.

Talismans (symbols) aren't going to help you unless you have the strength of spiritual fortitude to back you up. Incense isn't going to offer a permanent answer. Relying on yourself hasn't worked so far, has it? You need to bring in back-up -- someone who can help you fight.

Please call your local church and ask for a "spiritual advisor." Use those exact words -- "spiritual advisor." (If a protestant church doesn't know what that means, call an Episcopal church. I'm Episcopalian, and we have specially trained people who can help you through this.) Because of your age, your mother may have to be involved; but your spiritual advisor can help with this. She (the advisor) can act as your advocate and she WILL help you.

This isn't something that can be solved over the internet. You need real intervention by a real advocate. If you can't find a spiritual advisor on your own, please e-mail me (my address is in my profile) and I will help you find one, according to your ZIP Code.

Blessings,
A.
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Crystal, Why would you start a regimen of fasting when you are feeling so light-headed, tired & drained? Now is the time when you should be eating & grounding yourself!
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!
Yesterday night I was cleaning my house and I kept on feeling dizzy and tired I have good eating habbits, I excersise and I haven't had this problem since I passed out in a heat wave 4 years ago. I kept getting dizzy and tired so I started doing a little yoga and jumping around but that didn't change the feeling. I was home alone so I couldn't call for my mom so I sat on the floor singing crazy funny songs to keep myself awake but I started feeling like I was being watched by more than one person or like there was a camera in my house... I got off the floor because I felt like they were above me and when I layed down on my couch I passed out (no I didn't fall asleep. I passed out I remember how it felt like the first time so I know that I passed out this time) When I woke up horse manuver (na) was stroking my hair and he didn't say a thing, and I was actually afraid because ever since the last time I was on this site he stopped following me because he was p.o and called me ungrateful and rude... And I forgot how he looked... 😢 my parents still weren't home when I checked the time it was 12:36am and I passed out on the couch at around 9:40 something. I know that because I was checking the time to see when my mom would be home. They came 3 minutes after I woke up and while my mom was talking to me (I am so sorry this is long but I'm afraid to be alone in a room now. I have the tv on now really loud because I'm home alone) my head was pounding and I felt like I was going to pass out again. This morning she yelled at me and said "you washed the dishes and cleaned the table and floor but you didn't clean the stove!" I do NOT remember even cleaning the kitchen I thought I only cleaned my room, the living room, the bathroom and that's it. I swear I can't be in a room alone anymore I just started fasting and praying this morning.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
😕 umm... I deleted the comments I was getting annoyed looking at them and seeing people say I need counciling and other horse manuver. Sorry. 😕 but yes...I'm kind of 😕 right now
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Sorry to see you go FRAWIN. I enjoyed your stories & your wisdom. The best to you on your journey, Osa
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
FRAWIN:
I don't even know if you'll check back here, but I'm sad to see you go. Seems like we're dropping like flies around here. I completely know what you mean about "baby-sitting school kids"

To moderators: I'm sorry this comment was off topic and not about Nero... Or whatever. I just wanted to leave a "goodbye" message.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
The facts in that matter are that a warning was issued, then seemingly ignored. It would not have mattered if you all were having a heated debate about Velcro being the invention of the century, if it could be perceived as argumentative, hurtful, or in the spirit of instigation, it is the prerogative of each and every moderator on this site to get rid of the "sore spot" before it has time to turn into a festering wound that would take much longer to smooth out.
On the start up page, in bold type are these words: "...moderators may delete comments that are deemed too juvenile, inappropriate or troublesome, to their discretion". That is ANYTHING that is going to cause a knock down drag out.
And that is exactly where this was heading.
This has NOTHING to do with religion, it has NOTHING to due with the quoted scriptures, it DOES have to do with the fact that many little fires were being fanned in various comments on this page.
We have been asked to help keep the peace. That does not mean you can not get creative in the manner in which you handle your comments (as you well know, angelfeathers), but it DOES mean that we have to be careful what we post.
If the author invites a religious debate, that is one thing, or if the author invites a debate on the properties of Velcro, THAT is one thing. But this author did not, and some of the comments were more in yelling, and shouting out opinions, and calling people names.
HOW could that possibly help the cause? Genteel guidance seems to work best.
Again, NO ONE was deleted in the name of their Higher Power. No one WILL be deleted for their personal religious beliefs. But their comment WILL be deleted if it seems to be creating an obvious dis-chord.
Heck, no dishonor in that. I have been moderated myself.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
BTW If I get booted and you wondered where Jitow comes from: Jesus Is The Only Way.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Heck I agree with you. You read post and think, gosh this may be the prince of darkness himself that you are reading. Then you go to the profile and find out it is kid that lost scooter privs. Anyone that reads any post I write knows that I am a Christian. It is hard to seperate it and the supernatural. It also has proven time and again to be the most effective and long term remedy for many of the spiritual problems seen on this board. If you don't believe me read every post on this site and keep a talley of permanent success stories, it is overwhelming. Just like some guy that has been on 2 ghost hunts is not qualified to post on this board that everytime someone hears a knock that it is a "demon". It aught to be against the rules for someone to advise these flimsie protection rituals that might help temporarily and most times makes things worse. I think the best rule is to not give advice period, but if you do, it is on your account (the poster's not the moderator's account) to make sure that it is sound, proven and helpful to those who come to this board seeking help, if you don't know for absolute sure what you are saying is helpful, don't write it. Not so much here, but on other sites moderator's have thier own opinions too and some don't always edit from the middle of the road. Peace Out
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
To clear up the mystery of what happened to your comments- NO WHITEBUFFALO DID NOT DELETE THEM I DID.
If anyone bothered to read the guidelines to commenting you would find what is permissible and what isn't.

Furthermore I am tired of playing babysitter to a bunch of school kids. As right now I resign as moderator and editor and leave this site for good.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
What is really strange is all that I did was quote a Bible verse from Jeremiah (17:5,6). I was not arguing with Bloodless. I think I recognize her from posting before under another name, I think she once worshiped Pokemon or Naruto. It was somthing with a small sharp nose and spikie hair.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
If someone pulls a Stalin and makes me disappear permanently: It's been nice knowing you all.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
There's definitely "editing" (censoring) going on here. If it's not you, WhiteBuffalo, then it's one of the other moderators.

You're not mistaken, Jitow. I've had comments disappear as well. It's not worth re-writing them because I'm sure they'd disappear again. (This smacks of Pravda during the 70's...)

A.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Interesting, I did add another post yesterday afternoon. Maybe I hit the delete button. No problem.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Thanks for your understanding, Jitow. But I did not delete a thing. All I did was issue a warning. But I still thank you.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Tboro, who are the 2 that you are reffering to that need protection? I slept great last night. I said my prayers and read my Bible. I do that every night.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
OK WhiteBuffalo, but since you are editing, it was the post right before Chrystal8495's last post that I felt was very misleading for anyone that reads it and a bit offensive. I think you should remove it as well. All I did was quote scripture on my last post, the other poster must have answered with a doozy to get us edited. Thanks, Jitow
tboro (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
hey just stay safe both of you... I feel like as if some big thing is going to come in your way... Please do a prayer before going to bed and try reading your prayers once in day... I hope it will be enough for you to be safe...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
At the risk of being the Outcast here, I must remind the previous commenter's that this is not a religious site. Unless the author specifically asks for a religious debate, there should not be one on this page. If you would like to carry it out in private, or other creative ways, that is one thing. But let us not begin a war about something that obviously is received vastly different by both sides here.
I appreciate you all adhering to the guidelines of this site and discontinuing the argument/discussion concerning religion.
Thank you.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: