You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demons Sexual Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Sexual Attack

 

As a child there was always times when I was about to sleep or asleep and found myself unable move and had to fight to breathe.

But around about July of 2008 I began to experience another kind of feeling, as I was about to go to sleep. It was a feeling of being hypnotized. My eyes seems to go into a steer and I had no control over them and when I tried to do so it felt like an electrical shock was in the temple of the left side of my head. I would wake up with a bad headache.

As this kept happening to me I didn't know what to make of it so I went to the doctor and was given medicine and the opticians to see whether something was wrong with my eyes. I kept on experiencing this. One time I felt someone was trying to kiss me on my ear and it felt evil and I began to fight it off. Another time it happened it tried to have sex with me and I could feel the evil force from it in my mind so I refused to let it in me. At time when this feeling come over me I would pray and I felt the presence of the Lord come over me to overcome this evil.

On April 28, 2009, I was watching TV lying on my side when I began to get that feeling again. I fought my way out of it and turned over on my back. As I was about to go back to sleep my eyes started to steer and I couldn't move than the one side of my face began to move and I thought to myself I must be having a stroke when all of a sudden I heard a really hard wind blowing in my closed window and it was black and some things like birds or creature landed on my bed and attacked me on my breast It was so painful until I cried out and hit at them and when I turned over they tried to have sex with me and I began to say the blood of Jesus and I woke up.

It was not a dream because when I woke up my breast was hurting so bad and my nipple was long like something was sucking on them. I also heard them when they fell on the bed. They made some noise as though they were so exciting and rejoicing to pounce on me.

I am a pastor and I have been praying and asking God to let me be his vessel before this started happening to me. When I am experiencing these experiences I sometimes see my hands are being anointing for healing and I was just wondering whether the devil is trying to stop me or something in my life I need to ask God to forgive me for.

I am glad I found your website, I haven't told anybody because I was afraid they might think I am crazy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pastor202, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scmas (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
this is a very common thing. I felt like this when I was 12. I still don't know the meanig of sex properly. So I don't understand the meaning of the story demons sexual attack. So help me know the meaning of this by sending email at masscb [at] ovi.com.
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
thats very scary, you might want to move out of where ever you live... God bless!
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Never crazy. Being a Preacher's daughter myself and a medium (sensitve) at the same time was hard. My father was raised to have nothing to do with spirits, and he raised me the same way, until I said"I know what I'm seeing!" and he actually opened his eyes and saw that it was real.

Knowing you believe in God makes me more comfertable with giving this advice. Pray to God, and ask him to give you the strength to overcome whatever this is, which sounds like a demon for sure. Once you have done this, go to a herbal store and purchase a sage stick to burn in your house.

Make sure you get the smoke in every crevous and make a cross over every door. I know this sounds like it will not work, but it does. I have done similar myself with evil spirits when they come to me. It is a old Native American ritual, if you wish to google it. It will cleance your house.

If you do not wish to do this, take all the members of the family residing in your house and go from room to room and cast out, in the name of God, whatever spirits might be there. Make sure you go through EVERY room, leave it no place to hide. I warn you though, in doing so you might see shadows, hear odd screaming. This is the demons fighting being casted out.

Though I know you have the strength, if you have any questions my e-mail is on my page =) Good Luck, I'll be prayin for ya! 😉 😁
faiben (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
first of all I would like to say if you try to banish a demon in my bros name Jesus it won't work firstly cause his name is Yasua I think that's how its spell it in Hebrew, Europeans translated this commonly know name of jesus (in fact there is know j in the Hebrew language so the translation is wrong) and secondly he is not the almighty god and the only one with the power to rid this world of demonds is us. If it is on our plain of existence god cannot interfere but can give guidance of how to rid such evil presences
pramodkc26 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Before 1 years I was also attacked by same thing like while sleeping something is freezing me not letting me to move. I was homosexually abused. Problem increased day by day, I was hindu and I did every thing of hindu mithology but I failed. It use to come back again wid sevral powers being more powerful. I just heard about jesus. I paryed him and it stopped for 1 month but again it is continuing. I don't know what to do I cried and I prayed to god but no help what can I do. Please suggest me by emailing I would be heartly thankfull and my email address is pramod_kc26 [at] yahoo.com
Cloverthorn (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
I know exactly what you are talking about. It happens to me.Not the sexual part but It feels like your going into a daydream you can't come out of. When I am finally able to break free my head has a sharp pain and it feels like someone else is in the room.What I do at that point is get up and out of the room. Ill go to the kitchen to eat or drink something, and just try to relax for a while somewhere else. After about an hour I go back to my room and everything is fine at that point.Until it happens again, then I do the same thing over again.
Paladin_of_Christ (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
Remember pastor,
As a true child of God these demonic forces will attack you more than an unbeliver, simply because you are performing the work of the Lord. However do not despair, for GREATER IS HE THAT DWELETH IN US THAN HE THAT RULES THE EARTH. Remember to ask the Lord God Almighty for strength and know that HE is the creator and THEY are the creations. As a true child of Christ you have authority over these spirits when you put on the full armor of God. Remember Faith of the Power of God will overturn any rights these demons claim on you. Even they must submit to the Power and Authority of Jesus Christ, and through his name you must banish them with full faith in Christ Jesus.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
ROFL all thanks to an incubus spirit
Thats how Casper came to be and Casper Junior is Caspers child!
Chloeneolea (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
If someone did get pregnant from a spirit, what would the baby turn out to be like? Because surely it wouldn't be just like a normal baby.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
Dear Pastor,

Read Ephesians 6:10-18

If you want then e-mail me at tochterfurgott [at] yahoo.com
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
Hmmmmm...I have to completely agree with VoxMortuus on this one. I just don't buy this and think most of the sex stories on here are just someone having fun with us.
KayleeKay21 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
Don't be scared. You should know this, fear gives them power. God only has power!
etereo (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
you better watch out incubus can get you pregnant or so I've been told. I also have some suggestions sleep with a cross and bless your house
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
First of all pastor God Bless you for your work. I do agree with angel feathers that evil can enter our lives through sin but I do believe the devout can come under attack as well simply because they are devout; let us remember the story of Job. What you state is very common when dealing with an incubus or other demons, the heaviness on the chest unable to breathe or speak, the molestation, maybe even foul odors or sulfur as well as dense cold air. Keep strong in your faith evil wants you to give up, to fall into hopelessness and despair, DON'T. I will pray for you God Bless and good luck. For those of you tired of the same old stories, that's what this site is for, so many stories will be similar.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I agree with Lollypop. Here we go again with another "a ghost tried to screw me" tale which has become so prevalent on this site. Seriously, it's taking on the air of a modern folktale form. It's not interesting anymore to have mere ethereal forms appearing on the stairs, or floating through walls. Not cool anymore to just hear disembodied voices or feel the icey touch of an astral finger on the sweaty brow...no, now we need spirit foreplay and cunnilingus.

This is either made up out of whole cloth or another case of a late manifesting psychosis/sexual fantasy from sexual repression that probably goes back to childhood.
t3h_h0bbitz (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
I've had the similar hypnotized feeling. However, mine is different in the way that my eyes close entirely and I have no control over it. It's as if someone takes their hands and closes my eyes.
RavenEyes (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Although it can be dismissed as sleep paralysis, I can relate as I've had my own experience similar to this, wide awake (and very aware) as well as asleep. I truly feel for you and I advise you, a pastor not to be afraid, even when its really hard. Try praying against the name Malphas he seems to be making his rounds these days-by the description you gave this could very well be him. His goal is to get you to give up your faith to the point you worship him. Stay in the light don't give into fear, fear only gives Demons more power, to bring in more spirits to do more harm. I highly suggest reconnecting with what made you close to God and work from there. Keep strong, remember the thorn in the side.
Lollypop (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Hello,

I'm sorry guys, but I am not so sure this is really such a scary, demonic visitation. There have been lots of other comments to other stories on this site where some very good posters remind us about sleep paralysis--you are half awake, half asleep, and feel in control though in fact it is dream/fantasy.

I've had it myself, especially at a time when 2 things were going on for me: (1) I was working very hard at psychological/spiritual aspects of my life (I wasn't doing this in a Christian context, but what would be called New Age, with meditation and some 'talking therapy' with a very wise helper), and (2) I was going through some turmoil in my 'real' life, where I was very full of anger. My sleep paraylsis dreams had me turning into a hollow eyed monster. Yes, I was spooked! But I knew it was about me, not some demon 'out there'.

I have also had the feeling of sharp pain, like you mention in your eye--I usually have had the feeling that something is drilling my teeth. Yuck!

I don't mean to talk so much about me, but just to say this experience is actually very common. There are lots of similar posts here. In fact, 'sleep paralysis' maybe should be one of the categories for the stories...

So, of course I can't know what has happened to you, Pastor202, but I reckon you are a person who is thinking and feeling lots about the right way to be and how to deal with the negative emotions each and every one of us has. To me, these will be demons until we accept them. For the record, I have found the best way to deal with my sleep paralysis dreams, which I still get from time to time, is to acknowldege them without fear (it is possible to do this as they are happening) and ask them politely to be gentle with me. You might call that a prayer. It almost always works--I can't remember the last time it didn't.

Good luck!
gruntman (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
I heard some stories like this before. All I can say is I believe your story and just keep on praying to god for help and this event dosen't ever happen again.

Gruntman
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
That definetly sounds like some kind of spiritual attack. There's lots of spirits out there, some evil malicious ones, some neutral just doing their own things and some very positive spirits.

Unfortunately all of them had been labeled "Demon" and evil simply because they were not completely understood.

I've been with a Succubus for several decades and part of a community who share the same encounters and relationships. A place of reserch. I am speaking from knowledge and experience.

That wasn't a Succubus in my opinion because Succubus doesn't have malice in mind. Succubus/Incubus don't spread mischief, fear or evil.

3 Decades of interaction I can tell you they don't "Suck your life" or energy out of you. That is folklore.

It definetly sounds to me like some kind of evil malevolent attack and yes you should protect yourself with the shield of your faith and the sword of the word.

Tell your spiritual community that you've been under attack and they can help you as well.
bluegirl0506 (3 stories) (43 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Wow. I'm sorry you're experiencing these terrible things. I hope that everything will be all right with you and these evil forces will leave you alone. I'll pray for you! God bless you.

Meagan
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
I'm not a Christian, but I do show sympathy
For your problem. So I agree with
Angelfeathers on this one. Fight against it
With any holy weapon at your disposel,
And let the truth destroy the demon in
Your life.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
You're not crazy. You are being attacked by an incubus/succubus. You'll find a lot of varying opinion here as to whether it's benign or evil.

(Note to others: The writer mentions his/her Christian faith in the story, so the following comment isn't out-of-bounds. If you are offended by Christian belief, please do not read any further.)

From a Christian point-of-view, this being is evil. Its presence is an intrusion into your life, and it's "feeding" off your energy. If you willingly engage in a relationship with it, it WILL affect your other interpersonal relationships in a negative manner. It will affect the work you do in the furtherance of the Faith. Yes, it is a type of demon.

Unfortunately, you're doing something to allow it access. (Remember: "Sin" is anything you put "first" in your life, before God. If you are trying to "hide" something, it can't really be hidden -- and it can actually create the portal through which this being is gaining access to your life.) That sin needs to be renounced in a heartfelt, contrite manner before this entity can be banished.

Protect yourself with the armor of God and continue to fight the good fight, my friend. Christ will help you vanquish this thing, but you have to close the door to it, first.

Wishing you many blessings and God's peace,
A.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: