You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Sister

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister

 

I am a 16 year old girl living in Los Angeles, California.

It was a normal day just like any other; I was at home alone sitting on the couch watching T.V when suddenly the room become cold. I wouldn't have cared about the temperature but what caught my attention was an eerie whisper that seemed to echo. "Nena, Nena..." (My nickname) remember I was alone.

It seemed stronger when I got up from the couch and entered my bedroom.

I saw a girl around the age of 7 years with black hair running down her back and those black eyes. Wait. Black eyes? My eyes widened in surprise when I saw my little sister and I sighed a relief.

"Don't do that..." I whispered. And she just smiled.

"Is MOMMY HOME?"

I asked her because obviously my parent's went to pick her up from school... Somewhere just off the freeway.

She Shook her head and said something that made me shake

"CAN you tell mommy not to cry anymore?"

Then the phone rang. I went to answer it. It was a call from the hospital where my parent's were because of a car accident.

"WAIT WHAT!"

The lady had passed the phone to my mom

"Honey, don't be sad-"

She couldn't keep from sobbing.

"-Your sister went into a coma shortly 3 hours before the car accident and she, she didn't make it"

And then she burst into tears. I was confused.

"Mom Angies right he-"

I looked to see the little girl had vanished just like that from my room.

AS silent tears rolled down my cheeks I knew what I had to do.

"Mom... Exactly what time did she died"

And I fell down.

"An 1 hour ago"

My sister 7 year old sister was gone.

I WILL never able to her smile, her laughter

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rokke33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KayleeKay21 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
She went into a coma 3 hours before the accident? You know she will be there with you forever.
Christa (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I'm really sorry for your loss. Your story really touched me. It is always very hard to loss someone we love. She will always be with you and watches over you. God bless you and your family, He will never let you down.
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I feel for you I really do. I pray for you to. I agree with raingrl10 I would be devastated if my sister was cruley taken from me. ❤ Your sister must of really loved you, she had shown herself to you. I pray she is in heven. I feel she is watching you. Even now she is with you.

God Bless ❤
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I am truly sorry for the loss of your sister. I have a younger sister and it has always been her and me against the world. I don't know what I would do without her! I cried while reading your story. It really touched me. I can't even imagine being told that my baby sister wasn't coming home. I know in your head that you know she's in a better place but you still want her with you. Nothing ANYBODY says will make you feel different. You may even get mad a God for a while. I've been through that myself when my cousin was murdered. Just so you know, it is okay to get mad at Him. Just don't lose yourself in the hate. I almost did and it wasn't good. Good luck in life hun, and if you ever need to talk just e mail me. I truly do understand. My e mail is on my home page. Lots of love being sent your way! ❤ ❤ ❤
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
Ah that gave me chills - but good chills.
So sorry for your loss but do believe you will meet again obviously she wanted to let you know she is okay.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I am very sorry for your loss. Hope you know how special you were to your kid sister... She came back to see you one last time.

Logan
cinnamonspice (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
what a sad but comforting experience. Here's proof your sister is not gone forever but just passed through another door and she is alright.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
I am truly sorry for your loss. Your sister's actions after life show that you are special to her, and she wanted you to know that.

God bless you and your family.

Lou
t3h_h0bbitz (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
That's a really sad story. Maybe she was trying to tell you herself beforehand. Still, that's really eerie and I would've run out of the house if that had had that experience.
yoohee (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
Aw that's really sad. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. But don't worry her smile tells you that shes ok and shes in good hands now. Il pray for your whole family to get through with this: (God Bless.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
She will always be with you and the rest of your family. By her telling you to relay that message to your mom is a good thing. She has moved on and IS in a better place. Keep the memory of her love with you. She will always be there.

God Bless
mgtor (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
You have to be strong it is easier said then done I know. However she showed herself you to and wanted you to help your mom be strong and by her telling you to tell mommy not to cry anymore is a good sign that she is okay on the other side. I pray for your family and may God give you the strength through these hard times to pull through as a family.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
Thats sad. She wanted to tell you herself by showing up like that. She truly misses you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: